• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Mach U

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2018
Minnesota
Who's going to have the best deals on various items such as Pelican cases, muzzle brakes, rings, etc.?

Rainier has some pre-BF deals out. Picked up some CHF mountain stripped uppers. Their PWS PCC uppers are cheap too.

Midway USA has a sale going on for pelican cases. I got a vault case for 138.00 shipped. That was with 10% off with the sale

Reactions: Novak77
Nothing cause orders over $49 ship free.
can't use on the Pelican case.

Free Shipping Exclusions
Out of stock products, products with quantity limits, Large/Irregular products, Extra-Large/Irregular products, products weighing more than 10 lbs, products that ship separately from the manufacturer or products that ship separately from MidwayUSA are excluded.
Can not be combined with any other offer. One order per Customer.

Anyone see any great deals on Magnetospeed V3s?

Been looking for accurate mags 300 win mag 3.850 on sale for a while. Anyone have a line on some that aren't 80 plus shipping and also accurate charges handling fees on top of that. Would be nice if there was a 10-20% off sale somewhere on them.

Reactions: stereo.pete
I know some don't like Optics Planet for whatever reason but code BFCYBER is 11% off most things. I tried it on a Leica 2400 and no dice. Worked fine on the Nikon though.

Both the MK3 35 and 60 shows low stock order soon when I look at it. Reaps are in stock previous Gen version.

Thats the weirdest shit ever. All were OOS after I added 1 thing to cart and then they'd all say 'quantity unavailable' after that.

Now they're all low stock. lol wtf

Reactions: AtOne
Hang Fast Targets 15% off store wide.
Use code BF15SH
HANG FAST TARGETS

black-friday-630x350.jpg

Been looking for accurate mags 300 win mag 3.850 on sale for a while. Anyone have a line on some that aren't 80 plus shipping and also accurate charges handling fees on top of that. Would be nice if there was a 10-20% off sale somewhere on them.

XLR carries 3.850" mags. $40 off orders of $200 or more. I believe there are Accurate made.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
As was previously mentioned MDT is having a big sale that is live right now. Some of their gen 1 chassis that are blems are selling for $100. I bought a blem LSS chassis for $225 for a howa mini action I’m building. Also their folding stock adapters are on sale too.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Trigger Tech has 50% off their triggers right now.

Code is WALLETPARDON, limit is three triggers.

EDIT: The promo code appeared to only be valid for a matter of minutes.

Last edited:
Any deals on Accuracy international 308 mags? I know mdt is selling steel ones ar 5 rounds for $32.50

Snagged up a few 300 win 3.850 mags at 50% off. And a few of the trigger tech special triggers. The 50% off on the Trigger tech didn't work for me but the $60 off on the limited edition was fine with me.

Thanks guys for jumping on the sale and the orders are through the roof! Our prices on old stock/blem chassis are super low and the mags at 50% off mean you can snag some awesome deals quick!

On a side note, that Trigger Tech sale appeared to last only a handful of minutes before it got removed... wow!