• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Geiselle is having a 25% off on triggers, etc. I don’t need one right but at that price I might buy one anyway.

Surgeon 1086 mag repeater action. Been looking.. No luck..

Edit.. thanks to the boys at EO I snagged one. Seems this Black Friday is an expensive one... Surgeon 1086. 3.850 mags. Proof CF blank for 300 prc build. APA rings. Minox ZP5 3-15. Trigger tech Special. Manners elite carbon folder, mini chassis, on order. Hopefully all we assembled for next year AK hunting trip. The manners was the only thing not on BF special.

Did they have a limited sale on the action? not seeing anything on their site...

Did they have a limited sale on the action? not seeing anything on their site...

From my experience you can get deals year round by calling them. Paying with an eCheck helps also. I always call and with a little back and forth they seem to always end up with thousands of dollars of mine each time I call.

Arms Unlimited screwed me over big time in their blackhawk suppressor sellout, along with many others. I'll never buy from them and would advise other to avoid them or at least be very cautious and stay on top of those liars.
That sucks. I've bought several things from them over the last year and haven't had any issues.

Hoptic USA has 15% off and free shipping, use code BF2018.

I just ordered a couple of their quivers. The saddle blankets are also great.

Anyone seen shipping or discount codes for Graf's?

Didnt get free shipping but got a good deal on some lapua scenars from grafs

Yeah they have 8lb Varget at $188 and a decent price on 5k CCI 450 APS, was hoping for a free shipping/hazmat or something similar.

No go on the case quantities of CCI APS it seems. Out of stock in the 450s by the thousand. Thanks for attempting another option either way.

Reactions: Magnumitis
Picked up 500, we will see how it shoots.

Shot right with Hornady Black and Steel Match, but I believe I'll try IMI Razorcore next. I generally buy the majority through SGAmmo, their shipping is reasonable and very quick. Peakperformance rarely shows up on ammoseek's radar but that's what the 16yo gets for just plinking.

Shot right with Hornady Black and Steel Match, but I believe I'll try IMI Razorcore next. I generally buy the majority through SGAmmo, their shipping is reasonable and very quick. Peakperformance rarely shows up on ammoseek's radar but that's what the 16yo gets for just plinking.

That is good news, as the Hornady 75gr Black is what I shoot mostly in the trainer rifle now. I was hoping this would be a cheaper alternative to it and sounds like it will be :)

That is good news, as the Hornady 75gr Black is what I shoot mostly in the trainer rifle now. I was hoping this would be a cheaper alternative to it and sounds like it will be :)

I hope you find the same result. They have 220gr 300blk for about 80% the cost of Hornady as well.
5540.jpeg

The one failure^^

A TAB gear sale would be awesome. Need to pick some things up from them. Maybe Cyber Monday.....

I’m pretty much set except for Aadland. Do they ever do sales?