• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

oooh any factory second ckye pods?! :)

E5601AD6-7FAD-47B1-BA2D-DA43D2BEC4DA.jpeg

The KRG Blem sale is coming up starting Friday. There's a bunch of good stuff on there, typically 40-60% off. Check our instagram, we'll have a list posted soon. Please be patient as last time it crashed our website and we couldn't even start the sale on time. Thank you,
Justin

Anything site wide? Looking for a Tikka Bravo.

Mpa has $699 on blemished rem long actions and has few ones with side folder for $750. I Just ordered one with the side folder, F......kkkkk I was supposed to be paying of my debt not making more.

Oh man, I've been eyeballing the ACC chassis option for a while now. With deals like this, it almost seems I'm at potential risk of going broke to lots of these BF offerings lol...
nothing on their site about it? am i going to the wrong page?

Any deals on BCG’s for 15’s and 10’s?
Looking for Titanium nitride or/and Nickel Boron.

Not sure if mentioned. Looks like 21st century is doing 15% off. Good time to pick up hydro press, mandrels, or a neck turning lathe.

I'm new to reloading, from my short reading, these tools help consistency in brass tension on the bullet and aid in smaller ED and SDs?

Reactions: Dthomas3523
Liberty optics, contact Scott
sport optics has 15 % off all optics
just picked up a 4-27 gen 2 rzr
discount brought it from 1999. down to 1699. plus free shipping and a free swag kit. I thought that was a really good deal.

Looking for this atlas bipod if anyone knows a discount.BT10-LW17 V8 Atlas Bipod

Carbonsix is giving 10%

Bone Frog has 9mm Federal HST for $380/1000 shipped. However it appears they are using it as bait to get people to buy their $30 membership. Normally as of recent 50rd HST boxes are LE only, but they state that if you buy their membership you'll be "qualified" to purchase.

well
Then you havent checked Liberty Optics. Add to your cart to see the price.
well that sucks , it was stated early in this thread that Scott wasn't doing any blk fri sales , I coulda saved another 100 dollars

Last edited:
Is anyone have unwanted Seekings cert? I got one from member here but it’s no go.

Blue Force Gear has up to 70% off select items. Just got a Plateminus V2, 3x mag pouch, and an admin pouch all for $207 shipped.

Just need plates now.

kestrelmeters.com they’re giving a free kestrel if you buy a Gen 2 Razor or NF ATACR.