• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

KRG has put their list up for Friday of what is available, sadly nothing for the TRG but a bipod spigot.

Image may contain: text

No photo description available.

Last year Trigger Tech released codes for diamonds. They has 50%, 40%, 30% off codes that went out by email or social media. I wonder if they are doing that again this year or they are going just do the sale they already have posted?

Anyone know? $219 for a Diamond is good but last year I got one for $180.

Reactions: Earnhardt
How blemished is blemished? I might need a chassis and an arca rail.
Personally as long as it mounts and accepts a bipod, I couldn’t care less if the finish is subpar. Gonna get beat up over the next 40 years anyways.

Reactions: deersniper
Dfndr Armor is having a 20% off coupon for black Friday.

It's super expensive stuff but I have been thinking it might be a good idea to get some.

Reactions: deersniper
Hi,

They are nice and at 20% off would be a damn good deal.

Sincerely,
Theis

I'm thinking of springing for the covert plate carrier set with the III+ 10"x12" plates ($1060) and the III+ side plate set 6"x7" ($480) Medium SAPI.

What do you think about that setup? Or what would you wear if you were driving through the sketchy part of Houston at night but didn't want anyone to think anything out of the ordinary?

Discounts on already great prices!! Thank you for all the support! Available now until Monday at jcsteeltargets.com.
Slotted hook targets...NRL 22 Rimfire Targets...animal Targets...KYL racks...spinners.

Attachments

• 05DB40A0-FD5A-432A-A92E-2FB8A05EC6F9.png
    05DB40A0-FD5A-432A-A92E-2FB8A05EC6F9.png
    342.2 KB · Views: 93
Anyone hear if APO is having a sale on any of their chassis coming up for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Missed the great deal they had going a few weeks back.

Reactions: Anderhammer52
Anyone know what the dimensions of the steel hog are?

Discounts on already great prices!! Thank you for all the support! Available now until Monday at jcsteeltargets.com.
Slotted hook targets...NRL 22 Rimfire Targets...animal Targets...KYL racks...spinners.

Anyone seen proof barrels on sale? Think Altus had some one of the previous holidays.