• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Brownells barreled action ordered Friday, arrived at dealer... delayed, as always.

2 of 3 MDT orders en route. Possibly all three based on the package weights.

No complaints.

Anybody had a shipping notification yet?

I wasn't expecting it to be super fast, but I haven't heard anything yet from any of the places I ordered from.
I already received packages from Short Action Customs, Rifles Only, Area 419 and Sawtooth Rifles, still in route is MDT, Midway and Seekins.

Reactions: kthomas
Received my orders from Midway, Amazon, and Cabelas. Orders from MDT, Bullet Central, and Brownells are shipped and should arrive by Friday.

Reactions: S_R
That'll teach you to start a feeding frenzy thread!:LOL:
Don't feel so bad as I didn't get much either, just a TT trigger that I waited on for 7months and not really that great of a deal after all.

TM6
I missed out on the tt gold trigger, my inlaws accidently turned the oven off on the turkey and delayed the meal by two hours, by time I got home, it was too late!

Received orders from AAOptics, midway, forward controls, Amazon. Got shipping info from krg & aimsurplus. Haven’t heard anything from MKM or AR15SafeSpace but both have taken 3wks+ in the past so we’ll see.

Anyone else have their KRG charge drop off their card? I had one pending and it's gone now. I even got the email order confirmation from them. Lol. Wait and see?

Anyone else have their KRG charge drop off their card? I had one pending and it's gone now. I even got the email order confirmation from them. Lol. Wait and see?
My charge is still pending & no tracking number e-mail from KRG. Everything else I've purchased through Monday has posted. I shot KRG a note this morning with my order number to just ask if my order was legit.

87A5A279-6AF4-47FE-9A0A-4B06B0A4BC1F.png

Was charged, went through my account, and now the charge has disappeared. @Massoud what is the deal?

Yes, after seeing your post I checked and the bank charge seems to have disappeared. But the order is still listed on my KRG account.

Same here...

First, early Friday (11/29) before the BF sale started, I ordered, received webpage confirmation and received an email confirmation for an Arca rail. Shipping/Tracking email received on Monday (12/2). It arrived today (12/4) via USPS. Order still shows processing* on KRG's site.

Second, after multiple efforts to complete an order during the BF sale, I managed to get one to go through - received webpage confirmation and received an email confirmation later that night for an Xray blem. No shipping/tracking email, but I expected them to be slammed getting these out and wasn't in any particular hurry. Order shows processing* on KRG's site.

Then saw people talking CC charges falling off, so just checked mine. The ARCA rail charge is present, but not the Xray. Didn't check it before now to see if it was pending.

*Edited to change 'pending' to 'processing'

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue from mdt. email confirmation but no charge to my cc. no shipping notification yet. hopefully the cc charge went through and just hasn't shown up yet cause my cc got stolen today and had to cancel it, so that's really gonna suck if it didn't.

A number of companies only charge when they ship or are in the process of shipping, due to certain rules with how credit cards work. That may or may not be the case here, but it's something to consider.

Palmetto has Tavor's for $1099. Seems like a really really good deal.

If hadn't spent so much in the past week I would be very tempted to pick up one. I've shot one at a demo day and enjoyed it..

My triggertech order shows processed by my bank card... along with a $10 "international service charge" that I wasn't expecting. Got shipping info today.

Brownells is pending by bank card, I got tracking notice on non back ordered items.

White Oak Arm is backordered. Site says it won't charge card til it ships.

Last edited:
Anybody had a shipping notification yet?

I wasn't expecting it to be super fast, but I haven't heard anything yet from any of the places I ordered from.

My barrels action from Brownells is already at the dealer. Actually me two and one year old’s barreled action.

I got my area419 hellfire and my APA little bastard will be here Friday! Early xmas for myself :cool:

Placed orders with Eurooptics and MDT on Sunday. Eurooptics shipped Monday and arrived Tuesday, which I guess shouldn't be suprising since I live within 3 hours of them. Still waiting on a shipping confirmation from MDT. Now I need to order a torque wrench.

We (KRG) only charge cards when an item has shipped/is shipping that day. I wouldn't worry too much about the charges dropping off for now. I'll post in here when all the black Friday orders have shipped and then if you haven't received your shipping confirmation we'll figure it out and get it sorted. Might add a few extra days but you'll get your items so don't worry. Thanks guys,
Justin

We (KRG) only charge cards when an item has shipped/is shipping that day. I wouldn't worry too much about the charges dropping off for now. I'll post in here when all the black Friday orders have shipped and then if you haven't received your shipping confirmation we'll figure it out and get it sorted. Might add a few extra days but you'll get your items so don't worry. Thanks guys,
Justin

Why I don’t have a problem with that, but some people may. Once you charge someone, either let them know that it will be held until product ships or tell them that you are dropping the charges and will randomly charge you again once the product has been shipped.

I missed out on the tt gold trigger, my inlaws accidently turned the oven off on the turkey and delayed the meal by two hours, by time I got home, it was too late!

That does suck, at least you got a good meal in the end. I skipped going to the inlaws for dinner to hang around computer for all the great deals and got locked up on most sites. I did manage to grab a LE Special for my Origin build, but should have just grabbed a primary from Brownell's Labor Day sale for $108 shipped vs Triggertech's BFCM Sale at $131 shipped. Hardly worth the effort but at least I'll have a functioning rifle now. ;)

TM6

Having some mixed results. The free rings from Midway were missing screws. Only got half the bullets I ordered from American Reloading. Still nothing from KRG.

The oryx arrived though. Nothing obvious to paint it as a factory second. Initial impression is that it’s a great bang for the buck chassis.

My MDT magazine order as well as my Keltec CP33 mags showed up today; now I'm just watching for a reasonably-priced pistol deal to add to my next credit card bill. I figure my KRG BF Order is soon to follow.

Having some mixed results. The free rings from Midway were missing screws.

uhoh, the Vortex free rings?

I just threw the free rings I got back into a package and sent to a buddy. I hope the screws were in there. I didn't even look.

Just got notice my KRG order shipped! Did not expect that on Saturday.

No movement on my KRG order.

Out of curiosity, for those whose shipped, is their order # higher or lower than KRG3137892. Just curious if they work first in first out, as I'm relatively certain mine was one of the first orders to break through on Friday.

Whoa, I’m KRG3138074. My order was late, about 10:30 or so.

I'm 3137971. No tracking number yet. I ordered a bravo and 2 mags. Im guessing the simpler/smaller stuff goes out quicker.

My MDT magazine order as well as my Keltec CP33 mags showed up today; now I'm just watching for a reasonably-priced pistol deal to add to my next credit card bill. I figure my KRG BF Order is soon to follow.
Aw, didn't even know of a deal on the CP33 mags. Wish I could have grabbed some. Any chance it's still on?

FYI last day at SWFA for crazy 11/29-12/8 sale. Just picked up a 12x42 with free rings/sunshade/bubble level, use SHIP99 code and total is $254 to your door....just insane.

Reactions: JohnK454
No movement on my KRG order.

Out of curiosity, for those whose shipped, is their order # higher or lower than KRG3137892. Just curious if they work first in first out, as I'm relatively certain mine was one of the first orders to break through on Friday.

I ordered a rail just before the sale started, invoice # 3137880. Shipped Monday, arrived Wednesday.

BF sale blem Xray invoice # 3137978, not shipped yet.

FYI last day at SWFA for crazy 11/29-12/8 sale. Just picked up a 12x42 with free rings/sunshade/bubble level, use SHIP99 code and total is $254 to your door....just insane.

Purchased a 10x42M - good price! Can always use an extra scope for something...

Just now received shipment confirmation from KRG with tracking for the blem Xray. Looks like they are working hard to get everything out, even on a Sunday!?!

Purchased a 10x42M - good price! Can always use an extra scope for something...
I had a 10/MOA, but didn't like the open center and wanted to have all my glass on mils so did a 12 mil this time...looking forward to it looks like .1" less eye relief. I cna deal with that b/c I thought the 10 had plenty.

I had a 10/MOA, but didn't like the open center and wanted to have all my glass on mils so did a 12 mil this time...looking forward to it looks like .1" less eye relief. I cna deal with that b/c I thought the 10 had plenty.

Agreed, this 10 is a mil also. Should be entirely usable for a unspecified general use scope.

received my brakes from area419 yesterday, haven't received my gold trigger from TT yet, also recieved my 5D tatical lower jig. Do most of these vendors also offer as good of savings at christmas?

Received my Triggertech LE Special from BFCM Sale, two days earlier than expected.

Still wish that they had better deals this year and figured with the two stage triggers slated for release that they would clear out some older stock on the single stage units. At least I can get some range time in before spring, which is all that counts.

Don't think Crhistmas will be any better than BF, as most vendors trying to capture the market earlier than the competition, but who knows, they might!

Shoot straight!

TM6