• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Was happy krg website crashed today. Didn’t need to order anything.

Just checked to see what was left and ended up with an x ray.

Finally got through! Whiskey 3 folder and an X-Ray for an early Christmas.

Finally got krg to reload, right before I walked out the door for a 5 hr round trip to take mother in law home.
Made it through check out, hit purchase & it loaded server not available Grrr. I left
KRG confirmation was waiting when I got home :)
Got a Tika T3 Xray in Black.

Reactions: Slow Loris
I got the night vision spigot Mount on KRG’s website in my cart, but couldn’t check out for hours. Then I got hit by a drunk driver getting pulled over. Standing on the side of the freeway, I still couldn’t get it to checkout. And of course it sold out:(

I finally got KRG to work 5 hours after the sale started. Bravo ordered fine, spigots were sold out after 4 hour or so I think. I tried pretty steady the whole time. Got the email a few hours later.

Pretty sure there isn't any internet in Idaho, soo....

I got the night vision spigot Mount on KRG’s website in my cart, but couldn’t check out for hours. Then I got hit by a drunk driver getting pulled over. Standing on the side of the freeway, I still couldn’t get it to checkout. And of course it sold out:(

Now that’s a bad night. Hope it gets better from here for ya!

Reactions: TSpork

That puts this CF in perspective. Sorry!

Reactions: TSpork
I don’t think i saw it mentioned but Proof Barrel Blanks, where is the best deal on a .284 Carbon Wrapped Blank? Thx

You might try Optics Planet, they're like 11% off on everything.
I was actually looking at Meprolight MORs on there yesterday and the model I wanted was around $970, plus I think I could have added the Black Friday discount on top of that (I was looking around 1:00AM). I get on there today and now it's $1060. That's what I get for hesitating.

Hello Gentlemen,
We had quite a rush today as you saw. Several hundred chassis/accessories were available and were mostly gone in a few hours. That's a lot of traffic and some of you perservered and got some good deals.

We couldn't do much on our end as we were locked out of the site well before the sale was supposed to begin. We appreciate your patience, obviously our servers were overwhelmed even though we have a pretty high level of service from our host. That's the nature of the beast for a big black Friday sale.

For everyone that tried, we appreciate your business.

We do have some more black Rem 700SA X-rays left and those are up on the site now.

For everyone that saw the T-3 X-rays listed at $225 but were charged $275 we will honor the $225. They were supposed to be $275 but someone messed up the listing. The charge on your card will be adjusted down.

For everyone that successfully ordered, please be patient as we ship these in the coming week. We'll be having some big shipping days and it will take a few days to get these all out.

Thank you,
Justin

T-Rex Arms is running 15% off kydex products. Excellent company and holsters. Their email flyer mentioned sales kn Surefire and Geissele stuff as well.

Hello Gentlemen,
We had quite a rush today as you saw. Several hundred chassis/accessories were available and were mostly gone in a few hours. That's a lot of traffic and some of you perservered and got some good deals.

We couldn't do much on our end as we were locked out of the site well before the sale was supposed to begin. We appreciate your patience, obviously our servers were overwhelmed even though we have a pretty high level of service from our host. That's the nature of the beast for a big black Friday sale.

We do have some more black Rem 700SA X-rays left and those are up on the site now.

For everyone that saw the T-3 X-rays listed at $225 but were charged $275 we will honor the $225. They were supposed to be $275 but someone messed up the listing. The charge on your card will be adjusted down.

For everyone that successfully ordered, please be patient as we ship these in the coming week. We'll be having some big shipping days and it will take a few days to get these all out.

Thank you,
Justin

Thanks for offering it! I wasn’t successful this time, but maybe next time around

Reactions: Massoud
Hello Gentlemen,

Thank you,
Justin

Thanks for posting. Got an x-ray sa coming my way. Now I need a barrelled action to put in it.

That puts this CF in perspective. Sorry!

Ya, some quick thinking allowed me to dodge the car in front of me when I realized this guy getting pulled over wasn’t stopping and was going to hit me and push me into the car in front of me. I almost got wedged between both cars. I was more pissed that back in May I got rear ended and it messed my back up.
I just got cleared Tuesday and haven’t been able to shoot my rifle due to my back injury since the accident. I didn’t want to have to go through that again after just buying my action Wednesday to complete my build and have it sit for another 6 months

Hello Gentlemen,

Thank you,
Justin
Justin,
Glad the sale ultimately turned out to be a success for you.
It was pretty aggravating to get through, but I finally did & then the $225 T3 Xray came up $275 in the cart. This left me with a negative impression.
I really appreciated your message above and the fact that you owned the pricing error. Negative impression reversed.

Happy Holidays
James

TAB gear is free shipping, I just bought a 30$ large rear bag since my SAP Run'N'Gun bag has shrunken from use.

Was kinda hoping KRG was going to have some blem steel lop heavy spacers for the Tikkas but no. :(.

The KRG folks are pretty decent. I ordered a few Mk13 type replacement barrels for my TRG-42 a few months back. There were some hick-ups with the order, but they eventually took care of everything.

Anyone seen any dead air muzzle brakes? Brownells is sold out and I don't wanna back order.... Their price sucks too, even with the 11%

Got a Noveske 10.5 hammer forged M249 chromed low profile switchblock barrel for $350 or so on their site. They have 12.5's too but those cost more, all out of 14.5's and 16's... They did have others though on sale/clearance including the non-switchblock chromed barrels.
Killer deal on these really, especially if you need an SBR barrel.