• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

I'm 3137971. No tracking number yet. I ordered a bravo and 2 mags. Im guessing the simpler/smaller stuff goes out quicker.

Got tracking info late 12/9. Boise to Pasco should ship pretty quick. FedEx doesn't have an estimated date yet, but I bet this weekend.

MDT came through today. :)
In theory, my stuff from MDT is coming today... except the pistol grip, which was inexplicably sent out like five days later. I have a spare Magpul K2+ pistol grip which I may use in the meantime. Doubt I'm getting to the range before it comes, though.

My KRG X-Ray has arrived. The most noticable blemishes are the small X marks placed on the chassis by KRG to indicate it's blemished, everything else that might be considered a blemish is beyond trivial. Thanks KRG. Still waiting on my mags from MDT, my scope mount from DVOR, and my scope from Meopta which was ordered long before BF, and then I might have a nice rifle I can shoot.

received my gold trigger from TT, should have kept 2 of them in the cart during checkout

Damn you must of been quick on the draw with your order. All I got so far is my order confirmation for my acc

I ordered at 7:48 central the night the Black Friday sale kicked off. ACC for savage SA in FDE (missed on the tactical grey because I waffled too long), and two black grips. Buddy ordered his ACC two hours before me and still has not received his shipping confirmation.

I got my shipping notification over a week ago. UPS sat on my box from Thursday to Monday. It had. Projected delivery date of Saturday. Best part is the tracking info says “we will be delivering your package a day early” Sunday.... the day after the quoted delivery date.

Oh well. It’s together and weighing 16.4lbs wirh empty mag. I need some fore-end weight to balance. Buddy is trading an mloc swivel stud so I can mount my Harris. I might go for one of the ARCA adapters...Might.

In theory, my stuff from MDT is coming today... except the pistol grip, which was inexplicably sent out like five days later. I have a spare Magpul K2+ pistol grip which I may use in the meantime. Doubt I'm getting to the range before it comes, though.

anyone else receive a noticeably used acc chassis as a blem?

I can take some tonight. I must have received someone’s return or a demo stock or something. You can see where the action had smudged up the finish in the action channel, where the weights used to be bolted on, the mag well is pretty worn in :D

I placed my order for some blem magswith MDT @ 4:10p.m PST on the 28th and still haven’t received any shipping info so I reached out and was told it could be another two weeks for Black Friday orders to ship out for in stock items. Just an FYI for all those waiting for MDT orders.

Last edited:
I got confirmation on my order at 10:30 pm Eastern for an ACC in FDE. No shipping confirmation yet. I made a second order on Friday for weights and a bag rider. It showed up today. I’m wondering if they actually have stock.

I bought something from ALG on a blem sale and it took them over 30 days to ship.

-JD-

Attachments

• 5D8BA3CF-3CB9-450D-9FAE-DC46E273ED7E.jpeg
    5D8BA3CF-3CB9-450D-9FAE-DC46E273ED7E.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 107
  • D7D5DF38-6E2A-40E6-8A6B-270402F57C59.jpeg
    D7D5DF38-6E2A-40E6-8A6B-270402F57C59.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 103
  • 46777E94-12B3-4D0D-8F45-4745D9F44183.jpeg
    46777E94-12B3-4D0D-8F45-4745D9F44183.jpeg
    363.3 KB · Views: 98
  • D4E4336D-2DCC-438C-81DB-C512263DE0AE.jpeg
    D4E4336D-2DCC-438C-81DB-C512263DE0AE.jpeg
    388.3 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Charlie112
anyone else receive a noticeably used acc chassis as a blem?
Turns out mine didn't come yesterday, it was just the stock and the folding knuckle. Found the blem on the stock pretty easy, just a very very tiny Cerakoting issue. It'll get worse from safe wear.

I would be a little annoyed if I received a used stock and might email asking about it, but for 30% off, I'm not sure I'd return it.

Not really a Black Friday Sale, but if looking for a couple boxes of Berger 6.5 CM Ammo (Lapua SRP), without purchasing a full case, Midway has the 130, 140, 135 on sale for $28.79 per box shipped with code FREESHIPPING1209.

Regards,

TM6

Just got my shipping notice for my KRG order! W3 and X-ray on the way.

Yep, I ordered 2 charging handles from them and got them pretty quick. So far the companies in the lead for the slowest delivery are MDT and DPMS. No big deal on my end, not in a hurry for anything.

Yep, I ordered 2 charging handles from them and got them pretty quick. So far the companies in the lead for the slowest delivery are MDT and DPMS. No big deal on my end, not in a hurry for anything.

I was hoping to use my new chassis at a match at the end of December. Instead I have to borrow a MPA.

I thought it said there was an 8-12 week lead time on my acc chassis. I’m not expecting it for awhile but at 40% off I have no place to complain.

Reactions: Steel head
I thought it said there was an 8-12 week lead time on my acc chassis. I’m not expecting it for awhile but at 40% off I have no place to complain.

I think that was for the seconded batch that was released for sale on Friday after the initial blems sold out on Thursday. The first batch is already shipping.

I can’t wait that long. They took my money and already sent me my accessory order.

If they don’t ship next week, I’m going to be pissed.

Oooh, I already got my accessory order, too. I asked them about where my blem LSS-XL gen2 was last night, and got "shipping everything we had in stock within two weeks". Might be I'm shooting it in the snow in January.

Got excited about a MDT package arriving today but it was just vertical grip & bag rider from my order that also had an ACC on it. Guess I'll keep waiting...

Ordered a solvent trap from Quietbore on cyber Monday. Not a peep after the order acknowledgement. Sent an email to see when they might ship it.

Yeah, not terribly impressed with MDT shipping everything BUT my chassis. You'd have thought they'd be in a rush to get those blem chassises out the door to free up space, but perhaps not. Plus side, the blem stock I did receive was damn near perfect - the blem was just a very minor imperfection with the Cerakote on one of the edges.

Josh did tell me that there were some logistics issues getting stuff across the border.

He said they are expected to get them in the states tomorrow and should be getting out starting tomorrow.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Josh did tell me that there were some logistics issues getting stuff across the border.

He said they are expected to get them in the states tomorrow and should be getting out starting tomorrow.
That's a fair explanation, and maybe they should have lead their response with that. :)

my order from MK Machining came in today. 3 throw levers and couple 12x12 targets. Seem pretty nice. Got the new carbon fiber throws. We'll see how they work, they seem well made

Last edited:
I just looked mine up and it's just listed as "in processing" . Not really surprising since their entire site was 50% off, they had some pretty good deals if you were building and they had what you wanted.

the FedEx driver just delivered my Black Friday KRG X-Ray blem chassis -- I don't see a mark on it; thanks massoud
Fedex dropped off my x-ray blem today as well. No blemishes except the X stamps marking it as a blem.

KRG didn’t charge me until a few days after they shipped it. For awhile I thought it was gonna be a very merry Christmas.

Reactions: lawofsavage
I don’t really understand why other things from mdt shipped but I still haven’t got a shipping notification for my blem stock. It’s not like those are on backorder. And they charged my credit card a couple of weeks ago. Most companies don’t charge until it is about ready to ship. I am not in a big rush for it but it seems strange. I am fine waiting for the price I paid.

geissele blows. They sold piles of shit they didnt have. They had no problem charging my credit card for sevaral thousand within minutes of me ordering.

Xray blem arrived today from KRG, looks very good - if it weren't for the 'X' marks, you couldn't tell it was a blem. Thanks!

I'm late to the party, but is there a place with any kind of discount on a triggertech diamond? Looking for a left hand pro curve.

DM took their coupon off it seems, are they offering another one? Wanting to order a trap from them

McRees has a 25% off sale going until Christmas. Their G10 competition chassis seems pretty full feature (folding, Arca rail, and spigot) and is only $660 right now.

I apologize if this was posted earlier but I didn't see anything why scanning through.

Agreed, this 10 is a mil also. Should be entirely usable for a unspecified general use scope.
Got it and man I just don't know how to beat the value of these fixed SWFA's....12x MIL/MIL....with rings and level for $254???