• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

Does MDT charge for backordered items immediately or when the ship?

I’m thinking about buying one last item but was trying to plan it out ahead with my budgeting.

Not looking to bitch or anything, simply just asking if MDT started shipping any BF orders yet? I’m order 3191. If not, I’m in no rush. I never logged in so can’t follow my order progress.

Not looking to bitch or anything, simply just asking if MDT started shipping any BF orders yet? I’m order 3191. If not, I’m in no rush. I never logged in so can’t follow my order progress.
My first order was shipped same day and my second was yesterday. I believe they were placed about an hour apart. The stock and grip I imagine will be closer to the end of the 3 week window.

Chassis: 2355
Mags n stuff: 3533
Stock and grip: 6623

I had a 456x and a 231x order ship. I have other orders in between those two that haven't.

They did say it'd take 1-3 weeks to work though the orders (non-backorders).

Reactions: Stag556
Anybody know of Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals on “budget” bipods?

I’m looking for something nicer than a Harris but can’t spring for an Atlas at full price either. I’ve been looking at the Magpul which seems to fit the budget.

I’d really like a picatinny QD regardless of bipod choice.

Thanks!
I'm just looking for a harris if you want to get rid of yours...👀

Reactions: rijndael
I'm just looking for a harris if you want to get rid of yours...👀

Atlas BT10-NC here for $165:

They did have some CAL BT65-NC G2s for $179 but they are gone.

TM6

A little late, and ends today, but US Tactical supply is running a pretty good sale on eberlestock. I grabbed a sniper sled drag bag for $213.

Last day of our sale! Some really great deals!

Picked up a TBac bipod, not that I needed another bipod. Received it yesterday with awesome communication from the team (called to confirm Zelle) first thing the morning after transaction.

Thank you for excellent customer service and support!

Interesting Development.

The MDT ACC Stock and Grip got here today but the base still says awaiting fulfillment. The theory that they ran out of buttocks and grips may be backwards.....maybe they ran out of base chassis?

Either way awesome of MDT to honor a mistake. They are going to be getting a whole lot more of our money (When is the quad pull Ckye coming out :) ) .

Interesting Development.

The MDT ACC Stock and Grip got here today but the base still says awaiting fulfillment. The theory that they ran out of buttocks and grips may be backwards.....maybe they ran out of base chassis?

Either way awesome of MDT to honor a mistake. They are going to be getting a whole lot more of our money (When is the quad pull Ckye coming out :) ) .
My stock should show up Wednesday. I have everything else. Well, except the 223 and 308 mags.

Has anyone received any of the discounted Ckyepods yet? That’s the only thing I ordered but have buddies who ordered multiple items (including bipod) and the other items arrived but no bipod.

my 3rd of 3 orders with MDT got here Friday, weights , grips etc that go with the first order. If it doesn't show up, this order other than one mag is worthless to me. The second order i cancelled as it was the chassis they made a mistake on, but the first order hopefully comes thru with the chassis and buttstock i ordered, but no word yet, and while my card was charged on the 29th, they have yet to refund the money for the canceled order.

Last edited:
I got mine Thursday.
Good to know. I ordered pretty much as soon as the sale started and my two buddies soon after. Their other products have shipped and arrived but no movement on any bipods for us.

Good to know. I ordered pretty much as soon as the sale started and my two buddies soon after. Their other products have shipped and arrived but no movement on any bipods for us.

My Ckyepod Gen 2 standard length factory seconds shipped on Thursday and arrive on Tuesday.

I had 6 separate orders and they are not shipping sequentially. Some orders are also only being partialled filled, others are being filled completely (including the lengendary ACC deal).

Just the name of the game with such amazing deals, and it’ll all get here eventually. Kudos to MDT for pushing out product as quickly as they can.

Ordered one item from them (MDT Skeleton stock) on 11/25. Order confirmed but nothing since then.

My Ckyepod Gen 2 standard length factory seconds shipped on Thursday and arrive on Tuesday.

I had 6 separate orders and they are not shipping sequentially. Some orders are also only being partialled filled, others are being filled completely (including the lengendary ACC deal).

Just the name of the game with such amazing deals, and it’ll all get here eventually. Kudos to MDT for pushing out product as quickly as they can.
so they are going to honor the $402 ACC chassis deal?

thank you, i quit following this thread a while back. Thanks for the update, i'll email them and hopefully still get it
Even as you stated that you had cancelled the order you are hoping to still get it?

• Haha
Reactions: Secant
Lots of people got their Cyke pods. Shit my buddy got his on Saturday, 2 days after thanksgiving.

4 0 0 0 + orders. Relax, you will get them.
If a bipods keeping you from shooting it probably won't help you any.

I'll shoot off a backpack with my ckye on my rifle wasting space sometimes lol.

I do love it though, and use it often.

I got an email from MDT today saying they oversold some items and don't have enough factory seconds to go around. So rather than saving money and canceling orders, they are going to ship out brand new products at black friday prices. It doesn't get any better than that. Only downside is it could be 12 weeks for them to make the new products and ship them out.

I got an email from MDT today saying they oversold some items and don't have enough factory seconds to go around. So rather than saving money and canceling orders, they are going to ship out brand new products at black friday prices. It doesn't get any better than that. Only downside is it could be 12 weeks for them to make the new products and ship them out.
Same.... ckye gen2 double pull..... ordered it on Thanksgiving.... wondering how many did they actually have on hand to be shipped right away....

12 weeks goes by quick in my world....

It is what it is. But I’d be curious how many they had. I ordered as soon as the prices updated and I’m on the waiting side.

Reactions: Badjujuu
Same here....really impressed with them.

I have no problem waiting 12 weeks for new ones.....I saw the email and started feel my heart sink because I missed the sale last year and was bummed that I might get hosed this year too.

Good on them! They'll get more of my business.

Even as you stated that you had cancelled the order you are hoping to still get it?
that's what i was under the impression to do after the whole fiasco hit, so as not to be charged. i'm sure i wasn't the only one who did. In fact someone from MDT posted their email while this was happening to be contacted. I or no one else knew they were going to change how they handled this a few days later. We're not psychic

Last edited:
It's absolutely unbelievable to me that their website keeps fvcking up... and they keep making good on the deal.
Exceptional customer service under an even tougher business model.

I wish I'd have ordered one. I thought about it and I did order some mags, knowingly on back order(which they emailed me about updating me today).

I am just kicking myself for not doing it. I don't really "need it" but I'd like it at that price.....

MDT continues to impress me with how they handle themselves. There will always be mistakes from time to time, but how they handle themselves is first class!

I wish I'd have ordered one. I thought about it and I did order some mags, knowingly on back order(which they emailed me about updating me today).

I am just kicking myself for not doing it. I don't really "need it" but I'd like it at that price.....

MDT continues to impress me with how they handle themselves. There will always be mistakes from time to time, but how they handle themselves is first class!
I saw it and common sense told me it wasn't correct. I wasn't going to try and screw them out of money/product over a typo when they are already having 40% off.

Lots of folks won't think twice about it for personal gain. Most of those will probably get flipped on here for full price later.

I'm all for capitalism, but integrity is important too.

Not to play conspiracy theorist… but this whole mistake by MDT is either a true mistake and they are gonna knowingly lose a lot of margain on all these orders….

Or a very very smart marketing plan to knowingly sacrifice margain in exchange for volume… securing future sales because they appear to be the hero and are “making good” on all of it. Just my $.02 🤷‍♂️

They'll honor for the 2 hrs and 43 minutes that they had those items mistakenly listed as a complete chassis system, which was from 6:00pm EST until 8:43pm EST or 3:00PM PST until 5:43 PM PST. So if your confirmation email's time fell into that time range, then they will most likely honor it. If your order is outside of that time frame, then I wouldn't expect them to fulfill any obligation as by then, the listings were corrected.

Either way, Thank you MDT, I finally got my ACC Chassis ordered after a three year wait!

TM6

Not to play conspiracy theorist… but this whole mistake by MDT is either a true mistake and they are gonna knowingly lose a lot of margain on all these orders….

Or a very very smart marketing plan to knowingly sacrifice margain in exchange for volume… securing future sales because they appear to be the hero and are “making good” on all of it. Just my $.02 🤷‍♂️
This is exactly why I suspect. Most people don't understanding business. Cash Flow, Manufacturing Costs, Margins, Brand Equity ect.

MDT is not stupid. Enjoy the deals.

Reactions: Stag556
If you picked up a SilencerCo suppressor from 11/15-not sure end date. There’s a promotion. BOGO
I got an Omega 36M on Black Friday for $699 and even it qualifies!