• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

If I could do it all over again I'd run that belt and grab Esstac Kywi's for pouches. I definitely don't regret getting a safariland lvl 1 holster though.
Just sent him the link in a PM lol.

Things are worth the money. I'll probably put my tacos back where they were and swap to the Esstac pouches eventually

Check out True North Concepts holster hanger depending on your holster.

Love mine. Even with a leg strap it being aluminum isn't uncomfortable.
I second that. I have a Ferro bison belt with Esstac pouches, True North modular holster adapter and a Safariland 6354DO. Absolutely love it

Anyone know of a vendor that sells just the magnetospeed bayonet and is having a black friday- cyber Monday sale going? I have an email into them but I think I'm going to be buying a new bayonet to fix the issue

BlueForce belts are 20% off right now.

This guys setup is mostly what I am after:

although I'd like some suspenders and a camelbak too because here in AZ you drink tons of water all year long

The esstac pouches and blue force med pouch are nice.

@MDT_OFFICIAL any discounts on the JAE website for black friday?

Not this, but maybe next year!

Have people had more luck getting through to MDT lately? I dont have any responses from messages I sent yesterday at 8pm EST.

We are working around the clock; if you have a message in, we will get back to you. Our support team has worked a combined 160 hours in the past two days, please be patient, and we will get there!

Also, anyone asking about orders when they are going to ship. Our shipping team is up to their eyeballs in orders and they are crushing through them now. Once your order status changes the information will be sent to you. But, please be patient while we get it happening!

EDIT: I did stop for an hour to take the pup for a walk...

-Anthony

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Not this, but maybe next year!

We are working around the clock; if you have a message in, we will get back to you. Our support team has worked a combined 160 hours in the past two days, please be patient, and we will get there!

Also, anyone asking about orders when they are going to ship. Our shipping team is up to their eyeballs in orders and they are crushing through them now. Once your order status changes the information will be sent to you. But, please be patient while we get it happening!

EDIT: I did stop for an hour to take the pup for a walk...

-Anthony
This tells you who you’re dealing with. Busiest time of the year and can’t grasp why they aren’t being taken care of immediately as though they are some vip customer. You’re one of thousands of orders in a few hour period, and half the dummies don’t know their own info or can’t read and have questions.

These folks are working their asses off, sit back and wait.

Anyone know of a vendor that sells just the magnetospeed bayonet and is having a black friday- cyber Monday sale going? I have an email into them but I think I'm going to be buying a new bayonet to fix the issue
I don't know of anyone that sells just the Bayo - I think its only going to be via MagnetoSpeed. Alternatively I think you could buy the Sporter and pull the Bayo out of that if you don't need all the suppressor spacer parts - you can use the controller from the V3 with the Sporter Bayo if I am not mistaken...

Kinda Late to the party, but here is some stuff at Bison Tactical...

Bison Tactical has a LOT of stuff on sale. Some stuff that rarely goes on sale like the JP GMR-15 9mm for 10% off, and all the Bison Tactical stuff is 20% off, but lots of other stuff like Sig P365 pistols, Sig Kilo 3000 Binos etc. Lots of nice potential Christmas presents!

Also a Ton of AR15 stuff on-sale right now like discounts over 40% off on Magpul stuff & a bunch of great deals (up to 40% off) on Aero Precision items (complete uppers, BCG's etc)...

This tells you who you’re dealing with. Busiest time of the year and can’t grasp why they aren’t being taken care of immediately as though they are some vip customer. You’re one of thousands of orders in a few hour period, and half the dummies don’t know their own info or can’t read and have questions.

These folks are working their asses off, sit back and wait.

You're my hero ❤

• Haha
Reactions: Mike_in_FL
lol. last year i bought so much stuff i didn't really need, because of awesome deals.
i ran out of things i didn't need, except thermal that i can't afford and might not even be legal to use here.
any match grade ammo sales?

FYI - Anyone looking for JP stuff Dvor has some pretty good deals going right now. In their secret sale section.

1638065718433.png

I don't know of anyone that sells just the Bayo - I think its only going to be via MagnetoSpeed. Alternatively I think you could buy the Sporter and pull the Bayo out of that if you don't need all the suppressor spacer parts - you can use the controller from the V3 with the Sporter Bayo if I am not mistaken...
Yeah I thought about that. I'm hoping the magnetospeed folks have a solution even if that means me sending it to them. I basically always shoot suppressed so, need to stick with the v3 set up I guess. It's weird because it looks completely fine and the bayonet is pretty basic.

Anybody know of Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals on “budget” bipods?

I’m looking for something nicer than a Harris but can’t spring for an Atlas at full price either. I’ve been looking at the Magpul which seems to fit the budget.

I’d really like a picatinny QD regardless of bipod choice.

Thanks!

I’m looking for something nicer than a Harris but can’t spring for an Atlas at full price either. I’ve been looking at the Magpul which seems to fit the budget. I’d really like a picatinny QD though.

Thanks!
A Magpul is nowhere near as nice as a Harris.

I’m looking for something nicer than a Harris but can’t spring for an Atlas at full price either. I’ve been looking at the Magpul which seems to fit the budget.

Thanks!
@mckeand13 I’ve been diving deep on bipod research for my first PRS build. Here is what I can report from being in a similar position.

Realistically you have 3 options based on your criteria: Harris with a few upgrades, Magpul, or entry model Atlas.

-Magpul has a version of their bipod that is essentially stripped and ready for an ARMs mount. See here It should run $85+ if you can find it on sale. A QD mount like the ADM-170S will run you another $50-60 ($55 @ PA currently) so let’s call that $140 OTD.

-Harris has their SBRM which is the most popular swivel, notched leg model. Cheapest I’ve seen them is $89 on websites like Dack, Primary Arms, Arms Unlimited, etc. Type in S-BRM on gun.deals and see what you find. But Harris take a swivel mount so you’ll need to add likely another $55 for a custom Harris QD attachment like ADM, Area 419, Wiser, RRS. If you want a podloc to adjust swivel tension quickly, that’s another $9 minimum (Riflegear)So we’re looking at $150-170.

-That leaves us with Atlas. I know you said it’s out of your budget, but when you compare the bipods above with what you’re looking for, there really isn’t too much of a price difference. You can get the Atlas BT-10 V8 for $164 since B&T is doing 25% off blems. You’d get the same ADM 170S QD attachment as you would for magpul and you’re only going to be $210 out the door. You could also do the BT-10 with the standard non-QD pic attachment if you can live without QD.

Hope that all helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: Badjujuu

Thanks!
I was in your position before and honestly save longer. You're going to spend more in the end when you upgrade again.

Honestly if you can swing it you can't beat the price of the Ckye on sale now. Buy once and be done.

I was going to do an atlas but by the time I got the feet, arca mount, whatever other bs I only spent $50 more on a used Ckye.

I’m not sure on current pricing, but I’d put Accutac somewhere close to atlas, but well above both Harris and Magpul.

Edit…looks like they’ve went up quite a bit since I bought mine, I thought they were around $175…but that’s not the case any longer.

I wouldn't reccamend getting anything below Atlas level. It's just not worth it. The difference is so huge and a good bipod is one of the most important tools a shooter has. If you can't afford it, wait until you can, then get a good one. Tbac is my fave for all around and accutac (the super wide one) for bench shooting.

Atlas is at least a good bipod and the base model more affordable. The other stuff just isn't worth it. You will get a good bipod one day, it's just a matter of if you waisted money on the junk first or not.

Just do an Atlas CAL. A bipod is a key piece of equipment, and it makes no sense to select an inferior piece of gear. Trust me - I spent several years as that guy with a $65 Harris propping up the front end of a $6500 rig, and for some reason I couldn't wrap my head around spending just a couple hundred dollars more on a truly superb item.

I’m not sure on current pricing, but I’d put Accutac somewhere close to atlas, but well above both Harris and Magpul.

Edit…looks like they’ve went up quite a bit since I bought mine, I thought they were around $175…but that’s not the case any longer.
I like my AccuTacs’s far better than Atlas. They make the Atlas feel cheaply made IMO.
These bipods are super stout, easier to adjust with one hand and that locking wheel on Atlas is garbage.

Reactions: Schw15 and Rog2069
I traded 2 atlas’s for a Ckye on the PX a month or so ago. Didn’t realize the Ckye would be much cheaper for Black Friday. That being said, I traded the atlas’s and kept the accupod. Save till you can buy what you want, and watch the PX bc a lot of folks will be selling their bipods due to MDTs sale!

I had the Atlas PSR, Atlas Cal Gen 2, Thunderbeast, Accutac, and multiple CkyePods. I used my Ckyepod the most since I was doing mainly competition shooting. I went back to the Atlas PSR and couldn't stand it. It was just less stable in a prone position than my Ckye Pod so I sold off my PSR. I managed to find a Thunderbeast for $250, so I snagged that and then sold off my Cal Gen 2.

Comparing footprints, the Thunderbeast + 2 extensions out = Ckye Pod PRS Short. I had the Ckye pod standard but the legs were too long for my general prone shooting and I had to go to the wide stance to be at a good height, but then wide stance takes up a lot of horizontal real-estate which can be kind of messy sometimes, esp with transitions. I run the PRS Short 99% of the time, but now that I ordered a Double Pull, I'll have to figure out what I want to do...

Vpk0C3ZG5Tnc6-ZnkrkwN_fkHTuv2zaV6pXnnI6Uy1slGCWNu8YzziStJd8eZm_nPxN0t1xBeNQIIv5TA7X44AjnC5nFxyeYVNa6AmHbA4KOfKBd5H-X51UedRNzz3lO7HII6FEkkqFy1srbvswJibJuLJDZxROCkArQmkWfGoZLNZyd_1uV3n89mzLFZGAMy-qJH99wdAKMxVD6ChMXWqJVobnB_G7oQ-Qa1dVcJU9rBZ42OeV2CR7_zJx7p0LsKF3KqJbkSIWzKcGIkN9kRgmoqYAKaxo2ny5hA-JcdfcFBs0wnYJlc2FzH-s_uh1QVMpqSJ1BR9Prd1WzZ_cRCE7u6EtxvJvB6HaNTR_z_u_o70vhqHoWbac8UGYG7VU0E_Jm6ZtQWLS8aQM9d3G3oGXIH3st7TLvvbGHCaGLuIn3IJzxRtQWDBvqeY0mBnQVoIVoQp2JwK4uE44AVqdozplBPLnxI05-YDpASVIn77NFAXgzZQ-_mqMrjlc6WjnyfIAbAeVzCktKvUfBG3CM7tI1PI0MjDI8-c696UXS7flEJNxou63z1j1koOkAxTSiJznMGo3kHZyPpPykCZFkl6gKQ-H29-1zbHc2oTmGHnCTPqN95oWvnI01WiQ-MLlyg5SNn4ytef-r5vBlKDWKi5OwNUMC93_pHc0NxcTMJKiuklgkzkZghIdeTEXA-kXIQKX8SGHozErhg2Nh5QgFGRR3dg=w2540-h1911-no

mFfcoMCB72JyZw8xDTOxYtXMotC1Sd2y6EyTUWudETULRH2wVz2ra8vMoMlFKoLNpb21bNtRy5A6avcFeK5izCt0LnAi4gFTcnUX9YeP-f2bWAM3fLZ7s0hAE3kKtAj8gLCX5dS1x1LA0GYcHhTEKe7sLFkix-C3c_Rr6qxhkbywwCoJWTEpJEMW6hVLxsXfaIBw8H6foKmrPiYO2-YSo9f9SUCysB2hHZMQ79JwMDq1RrVJWBlE-5d1PDBKmReTW88iVIOYbhF-OvDsTT2jkJzJHG3W0_mnRH1aVGD8FuzW0OkVII4zrlpBQaf42a1NeNnywz0hNYOLOi5lxj2LGRoD8rFW5rjpbBoBpg55d5FPhVlh1bkWNznmq8aWDBlHsVCtXMpFB-xk8GCLu3xnt6_QxC3Y8UgNGwgqb5W7IV3MOpS3VpNJY0VRdtFOPVhFlKm_MN420vXm99YvJ4tZXX7j2ilONeIjOvCGFvyIQ6Lxocy8ZDhPtdPeVQrFT_ctlRL-DU5aarbv4doMbsJYsnUITATp_cHZfJE_B31EYRmcYXEjNEoF-RMklXRyMhYqnQElsCcG1imbsmhpcSQptdiKYzi5EVTLGFZGfXLwTlBBaFNoNd908jrO-NLwfTfcjRbIDIauOHJTlbfBa_Q3kPK3D5N_0OKhTwHNqPV2nlpDl1ZfcRVtTOy-QD_-j03eO1Qfk6ptt2bSheC1yR_lQ-qeqQ=w1168-h1911-no

I never thought I’d own a ckye, but damn I love it. I run it real wide and low myself, never used a more stable bipod.

Even going to put arca on my 10/22, why not? It’ll shoot .14” 5 shot groups at 25 screwing around shooting rem bulk garbage, lets see how much smaller I can get them farther out.
5500F187-0C7B-4A73-8CA2-0FB38075B511.jpeg

Thanks for all the info on bipods everyone.

I need to spend some time reading though all the suggestions in detail but it sounds like a Harris and Magpul are out of the picture now. 😜

Thanks, I really wish there was more margin in them we make hardly any money on them - so I am guessing there are going to be few deals on them to be had.
I've never seen them on sale. Good on you guys for making them available.

I snagged one of the Gen2 Ckye standards from MDTs Black Friday sale so now I get to try them side by side and decide which to keep. I have the Thunderbeast with the extensions and claw feet and I love it. Just had to give the Ckye a chance at that price.

Got the MDT triple pull from black Friday. Thing is a beast. Wide stance fully collapsed has a taller height than the PRS short fully collapsed in standard stance.

View attachment 7749402

View attachment 7749403
How much flex are you getting at full extension? Clearly not tripod level stable but it has me wondering if it could replace tripod for deer/goat hunting inside 800yds... Thanks

Reactions: deersniper
Thanks for all the info on bipods everyone.

I need to spend some time reading though all the suggestions in detail but it sounds like a Harris and Magpul are out of the picture now. 😜
MDT Still has some Ckye pods for somewhere around 350. An atlas CAL is going to run you about 310 with a QD mount and it's definitely worth the extra 40 bucks to step up.

Reactions: Rog2069
MDT Still has some Ckye pods for somewhere around 350. An atlas CAL is going to run you about 310 with a QD mount and it's definitely worth the extra 40 bucks to step up.
Atlas Cal Gen 2 blem was $178 and a Wiser Precision Arca Adapter Pro was $53 = $231 so quite a bit of difference between the Ckye.

Still a fantastic price on their factory seconds though

These are pretty much never on sale.
Very good AR trigger. 1911ish feel to it. Had one for about 3 years. Don't have a TT Diamond to compare to, but unless lightest possible pull weight is your goal this is a contender for best AR trigger.

1638216738684.png

Does MDT charge for backordered items immediately or when the ship?

I’m thinking about buying one last item but was trying to plan it out ahead with my budgeting.