Black Friday Sales 2021

Stag556

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Feb 10, 2017
Prices are fixed. Grabbed an arca double pull bipod for $479. Regular is $800. Hell yea, I’ll take it

Reactions: Badjujuu

beetroot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
Items seem to change as you add them to your cart, there are also different options that have different prices.
It looks to me like the Chassis minus the butt is around $400 depending which option and the butt is 250ish.

Sadly they don't show international shipping at checkout so I can't buy anything anyway.....

Mike_in_FL

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Feb 29, 2008
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I think the prices are screwed but it's working. Mags are still full price on mine.
    Were you logged in?

Order #2816​

30.06 MDT Metal AICS Magazine
    104269-BLK
    Magazine Length: 3.715
    $47.97 USD​
    Qty: 1​
    $47.97 USD
    .308/6.5 Creedmoor MDT Metal AICS Magazine - 10 RND
    102917-BLK
    Variant: Without Plate
    $41.97 USD​
    Qty: 2​
    $83.94 USD
    .223 MDT Polymer AICS Magazine
    102231-BLK
    $23.97 USD​
    $23.97 USD

littlepod

Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    How many overstocks do they have? Jeez... ACC's for $402 is a bit crazy. I don't even need anymore but I know folks at the club who would kill for something that price.

Reactions: shlouf

Jackomason

Poop-smith aka "Turd Herder"
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Dec 26, 2013
    Westcliffe Colorado
    Were you logged in?

Order #2816​

102231-BLK
    $23.97 USD​
    $23.97 USD
    102917-BLK
    Variant: Without Plate
    $41.97 USD​
    Qty: 2​
    $83.94 USD
    104269-BLK
    Magazine Length: 3.715
    $47.97 USD​
    $47.97 USD
    Just went back and placed another order. Got the ACC overstock and now a bunch of mags and stuff. But originally the prices on certain things hadn't changed.

rijndael

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 20, 2004
    Y’all don’t forget that those acc need a butt stock and grip as well so get those while they are on sale too

I don't think so, it says it's the whole Chassis System, not just the Chassis Base. There are Chassis Bases listed, but so are complete units.

JBoomhauer

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Feb 16, 2019
    Y’all don’t forget that those acc need a butt stock and grip as well so get those while they are on sale too
    I hope not. It says chassis system. There is a chassis base for the same price though?

spife7980

Luchador
    Minuteman
    Feb 10, 2017
    Central TX
    Just saw that too, fuck, that’s a deal if so.

Better than my prior year sales even where they were separated.

Was just trying to look out but looks like I was wrong.

Edit: looks like I wasn’t wrong after all. Should have left my comment and not deleted.

Last edited:

CK1.0

\m/ SLAYER \m/
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 2, 2020
    I don't even want an ACC... but for $403 ($700ish fully kitted out with weights) I'm having a hard time resisting...

Jcreid06

Private
    Minuteman
    Jul 16, 2018
    Abernathy, TX
    I don't even want an ACC... but for $403 ($700ish fully kitted out with weights) I'm having a hard time resisting...
    Same boat for me. At least I have a B14r I’ve been wanting to throw into a chassis. I’ll just sell the ridgeback it was sitting in for more than I paid for the chassis.

TM6

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Feb 8, 2019
    I don't think so, it says it's the whole Chassis System, not just the Chassis Base. There are Chassis Bases listed, but so are complete units.

I believe the ACC Chassis System includes an MDT Vertical Grip Elite and standard SRS-X Elite Buttstock.

Reactions: rijndael

Exciplex

Private
    Minuteman
    Aug 12, 2018
    Items seem to change as you add them to your cart, there are also different options that have different prices.
    It looks to me like the Chassis minus the butt is around $400 depending which option and the butt is 250ish.

Sadly they don't show international shipping at checkout so I can't buy anything anyway.....

DownhillFromHere

Aim > Impact > Take a Nap
    Minuteman
    Nov 30, 2017
    @MDT_OFFICIAL , congrats on a pretty smooth sail on the sale as far as the site supporting the huge traffic hit! MDT is my preferred vendor for rifle gear every day - but the Black Friday sale is indeed "legendary."

I'm just glad I kept an eye on this thread, because otherwise I might not have noticed the separate "Black Friday" MDT menu item under which the best deals are found. I just clicked on the usual link and kept refreshing. Once again, Snipers Hide provides a huge benefit to the precision rifle community.

TM6

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Feb 8, 2019
    Way to go MDT, ran smoothly this year and I'm on a 13 yr old puter running Vista. Last 2 yrs, nothing but problems loading. This year even with my ancient system, no problems- THANKS LADIES/GENTS!

For those acc chassis , click Black Friday Tab and then type "ACC Chassis System Overstock".

Happy Thanksgiving All!

TM6

Reactions: rijndael

srt-4_uk

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Aug 6, 2011
    Nebraska
    Thanks for the kind words all <3 We really do appreciate you all and we're sorry for the small hiccups that popped up at the beginning of this sale, but our traffic numbers were insane as to be expected!

Hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving and loaded up on some goodies!

- Josh
    Let's say I made an order before the prices dropped...

LV Precision

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nevada
    Thanks for the kind words all <3 We really do appreciate you all and we're sorry for the small hiccups that popped up at the beginning of this sale, but our traffic numbers were insane as to be expected!

Hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving and loaded up on some goodies!

- Josh

This year's sale was insane!! I can't believe the pricing on this. Hard to believe we'll ever see something like this again. I was able to get out with 2 complete ACC setups with full weights for about $730 each.

beetroot

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 10, 2018
    @MDT_Josh is international shipping available through the website with the Black Friday prices?

paul1k2k

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 5, 2013
    Grabbed an ACC for $402 as well, wasn't signed in. If this shit isn't a trick... thanks MDT, phenomenal deal! You guys a doing a lot of things right.

buggz

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Apr 25, 2021
    Georgia
    Your order number is THANKS!

1 x ACC Chassis System - FDE - Overstock​

• Action Remington 700 - Short Action - Right Hand

jsimonh

Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Feb 4, 2011
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Great sale but I bought the "chassis system" for 402 like nearly everyone in this thread and went back to snag a second one and it now says chassis base for the same part number.....thinking it might not be the phenomenal deal I thought I got.

rijndael

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 20, 2004
    Great sale but I bought the "chassis system" for 402 like nearly everyone in this thread and went back to snag a second one and it now says chassis base for the same part number.....thinking it might not be the phenomenal deal I thought I got.

Exactly. It was listed as a Chassis System and there were Chassis Base listed separately. There'd be no reason for them to be listed separately if they're the same thing.

If this is the way it is, I'd like some support to cancel 3 of my 4 orders.

anginaprinzmetal

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Jun 13, 2014
    I put an order for a ACC "chassis system", does that include the stock and grip?. Price was $402.57