• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

Prices are fixed. Grabbed an arca double pull bipod for $479. Regular is $800. Hell yea, I’ll take it

Reactions: Badjujuu
Items seem to change as you add them to your cart, there are also different options that have different prices.
It looks to me like the Chassis minus the butt is around $400 depending which option and the butt is 250ish.

Sadly they don't show international shipping at checkout so I can't buy anything anyway.....

I think the prices are screwed but it's working. Mags are still full price on mine.
Were you logged in?

Order #2816​

30.06 MDT Metal AICS Magazine
104269-BLK
Magazine Length: 3.715
$47.97 USD​
Qty: 1​
$47.97 USD
.308/6.5 Creedmoor MDT Metal AICS Magazine - 10 RND
102917-BLK
Variant: Without Plate
$41.97 USD​
Qty: 2​
$83.94 USD
.223 MDT Polymer AICS Magazine
102231-BLK
$23.97 USD​
$23.97 USD

Were you logged in?

Order #2816​

102231-BLK
$23.97 USD​
$23.97 USD
102917-BLK
Variant: Without Plate
$41.97 USD​
Qty: 2​
$83.94 USD
104269-BLK
Magazine Length: 3.715
$47.97 USD​
$47.97 USD
Just went back and placed another order. Got the ACC overstock and now a bunch of mags and stuff. But originally the prices on certain things hadn't changed.

Y’all don’t forget that those acc need a butt stock and grip as well so get those while they are on sale too

I don't think so, it says it's the whole Chassis System, not just the Chassis Base. There are Chassis Bases listed, but so are complete units.

Y’all don’t forget that those acc need a butt stock and grip as well so get those while they are on sale too
I hope not. It says chassis system. There is a chassis base for the same price though?

Just saw that too, fuck, that’s a deal if so.

Better than my prior year sales even where they were separated.

Was just trying to look out but looks like I was wrong.

Edit: looks like I wasn’t wrong after all. Should have left my comment and not deleted.

Last edited:
I don't even want an ACC... but for $403 ($700ish fully kitted out with weights) I'm having a hard time resisting...
Same boat for me. At least I have a B14r I’ve been wanting to throw into a chassis. I’ll just sell the ridgeback it was sitting in for more than I paid for the chassis.

I don't think so, it says it's the whole Chassis System, not just the Chassis Base. There are Chassis Bases listed, but so are complete units.

I believe the ACC Chassis System includes an MDT Vertical Grip Elite and standard SRS-X Elite Buttstock.

Reactions: rijndael
Items seem to change as you add them to your cart, there are also different options that have different prices.
It looks to me like the Chassis minus the butt is around $400 depending which option and the butt is 250ish.

Sadly they don't show international shipping at checkout so I can't buy anything anyway.....

@MDT_OFFICIAL , congrats on a pretty smooth sail on the sale as far as the site supporting the huge traffic hit! MDT is my preferred vendor for rifle gear every day - but the Black Friday sale is indeed "legendary."

I'm just glad I kept an eye on this thread, because otherwise I might not have noticed the separate "Black Friday" MDT menu item under which the best deals are found. I just clicked on the usual link and kept refreshing. Once again, Snipers Hide provides a huge benefit to the precision rifle community.

Way to go MDT, ran smoothly this year and I'm on a 13 yr old puter running Vista. Last 2 yrs, nothing but problems loading. This year even with my ancient system, no problems- THANKS LADIES/GENTS!

For those acc chassis , click Black Friday Tab and then type "ACC Chassis System Overstock".

Happy Thanksgiving All!

TM6

Reactions: rijndael
Thanks for the kind words all <3 We really do appreciate you all and we're sorry for the small hiccups that popped up at the beginning of this sale, but our traffic numbers were insane as to be expected!

Hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving and loaded up on some goodies!

- Josh
Let's say I made an order before the prices dropped...

Thanks for the kind words all <3 We really do appreciate you all and we're sorry for the small hiccups that popped up at the beginning of this sale, but our traffic numbers were insane as to be expected!

Hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving and loaded up on some goodies!

- Josh

This year's sale was insane!! I can't believe the pricing on this. Hard to believe we'll ever see something like this again. I was able to get out with 2 complete ACC setups with full weights for about $730 each.

Grabbed an ACC for $402 as well, wasn't signed in. If this shit isn't a trick... thanks MDT, phenomenal deal! You guys a doing a lot of things right.

Your order number is THANKS!

1 x ACC Chassis System - FDE - Overstock​

• Action Remington 700 - Short Action - Right Hand

Great sale but I bought the "chassis system" for 402 like nearly everyone in this thread and went back to snag a second one and it now says chassis base for the same part number.....thinking it might not be the phenomenal deal I thought I got.

Great sale but I bought the "chassis system" for 402 like nearly everyone in this thread and went back to snag a second one and it now says chassis base for the same part number.....thinking it might not be the phenomenal deal I thought I got.

Exactly. It was listed as a Chassis System and there were Chassis Base listed separately. There'd be no reason for them to be listed separately if they're the same thing.

If this is the way it is, I'd like some support to cancel 3 of my 4 orders.

I put an order for a ACC "chassis system", does that include the stock and grip?. Price was $402.57

If you purchased the 104450 bases and would like to cancel please e-mail us your order number through our support portal and we will be happy to assist anyone.

-Anthony

Reactions: JasonPaul
My email confirmation says:

ACC Chassis System - FDE - Overstock

104450-FDE-O

Chassis bases were listed separately, but it's been changed. This seems sneaky.

Reactions: Boxerglocker
Exactly. It was listed as a Chassis System and there were Chassis Base listed separately. There'd be no reason for them to be listed separately if they're the same thing.

If this is the way it is, I'd like some support to cancel 3 of my 4 orders.

Understood, please get in contact with us through our support portal with your order numbers and we will be happy to assist you.

-Anthony
I put an order for a ACC "chassis system", does that include the stock and grip?. Price was $402.57

It depends on the part number it was 104450 that is the base only. If you need to make a change please reach out to us through our support portal.

-Anthony