• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

Anybody else show the MDT prices not reflecting the discount?

**edit**

It's actually 3pm pacific when the sale starts. Someone earlier in this thread told me it was 3pm central but just confirmed its 3pm pacific.

Anybody know if ergo grips will have a sale? Haven't seen anything on their website mentioning black Friday.

Or anybody seen a different vendor carrying ergo grips with a sale?

TAB Gear has a running 20% off sale (on everything) with code: "HOLIDAY20". Just picked up a couple slings.

Anyone know of streamlight deals? Trying to get a TLR-7a

Any coupon codes for K&M? Strange they usually run codes for the holidays.

Happy Thanksgiving! We’re thankful for YOUR business!

• Feast on 23% off* $50 or more.
  • Use coupon code: THANKFUL23
  • Coupon code valid Nov. 24 – 29, 2021.
You just saved me some serious coin. Thank you Sir!

Don't forget us!
Going live 3PM 25 Nov to Midnight 29 Nov.
www.oryxchassis.com
Follow our FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for more updates, product releases and promotions.
BLACK FRIDAY SOCIAL MEDIA.jpg

Reactions: WeeHooker
So is the MDT site broke again? I do to the Black Friday tab and everything is regular price, even after I add it to the cart

No blemished ACC chassis on MDT site. 😭 I do see the 10% off is applied to retail price.

But response time is normal, which is great.

Interesting, when I first loaded the site up, all the factory seconds stuff appeared to be priced full retail, now the link won't work.

Using a computer, running a Mac, Safari and Chrome both have the issue. I can't even imagine surfing these things from a phone :) To be honest it's fun to go to their site on black friday just to see what will go wrong in a particular year.

Thanks for your order​

Order #2436​

ACC Chassis System - FDE - Overstock
ACC Chassis System - FDE - Overstock
104450-FDE-O
Action: Remington 700 - Short Action - Right Hand
$402.57 USD​
Qty: 1​
$402.57 USD

Reactions: rijndael
Cyke pods are showing 459 for me? Doesn't seem to be much of a discount.

F78CC359-6331-4B7C-91C3-E1012A529F3B.png

Showing $670.95 here. I think my prices are broke too. Haha I’ll check back later and see if its fixed.

Must be logged in to see discount apparently.

I happily stand corrected - got the overstock ACC and 2 metal mags for $510.

And the site is running as smoothly as any other day (North Carolina USA).

• Wow
Reactions: Jackomason