• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Blackhawk CQC Serpa holster (review)

Re:Being stupid vs fact's

I'd venture a guess that SI-GSWs have been happening with all manner of pistol, revolver, and holster combinations from way back when, until modern day.

The common denominator is human error.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason I struggle with your position (which is far more reasonable than the other poster's) is that many people--experienced gun handlers--have injured themselves using this holster. </div></div>

An yet the wit, you linked said it was his fault, not the holster. You do remember what Chirs C. said don't you, or should we revive that link? Keep digging more help is on the way.

Re: Blackhawk CQC Serpa holster (review)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh BTW, all those companies you listed above make you sign a waiver agreeing not to sue before they let you take any of their classes.</div></div>

Just like you, I have no dog in this fight but do you honestly think a waiver is "iron clad"? Just sayin...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there any hard statistical data on SI-GSWs by weapon and holster type? </div></div>

Not that I know of, but you can bet there will be an awful lot if a suit is filed.

Every gunshot wound treated by a doctor in this country is reported.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there any hard statistical data on SI-GSWs by weapon and holster type? </div></div>

Not that I know of, but you can bet there will be an awful lot if a suit is filed.</div></div>

You should change your logon to law suit. Hows it feel to be outed within the group you were task to target?
Mush mouthing won't work either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there any hard statistical data on SI-GSWs by weapon and holster type? </div></div>

Not that I know of, but you can bet there will be an awful lot if a suit is filed.</div></div>

You should change your logon to law suit. Hows it feel to be outed within the group you were task to target?
Mush mouthing won't work either. </div></div>

You were in the special class in school, weren't you?

If I were going to change my login to "law suit," I'd at least be smart enough to realize that it's one word, not two.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I were going to change my login to "law suit," I'd at least be smart enough to realize that it's one word, not two. </div></div>

In your liberal pleading wantabee world it's only one word. Funny how little bait it takes, to narrow you down to tunnel vision. You have trouble passing the bar, or did you fail debating an thinking as bad there, as you have here? I've known drunk jail house lawyers, that could have presented a better offense than your's. It's a bitch to be out gummed by a dumn ass hillbilly ain't it.

Tell ya what, just so you can have a shot at redemption, lets reverse. I'll be the sewer, you be the sue'e.

I'll even give you first shot, so to speak,...here's you chance, go for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'll be the sewer? </div></div>

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Not even a challenge any more,...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I were going to change my login to "law suit," I'd at least be smart enough to realize that it's one word, not two. </div></div>
In your liberal pleading wantabee world it's only one word. Funny how little bait it takes, to narrow you down to tunnel vision. You have trouble passing the bar, or did you fail debating an thinking as bad there, as you have here? I've known drunk jail house lawyers, that could have presented a better offense than your's. It's a bitch to be out gummed by a dumn ass<span style="color: #FF0000"> hillbilly</span> ain't it.
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'll be the <span style="color: #FF0000">sewer</span>, you be the <span style="color: #FF0000">sue'e</span>.
I'll even give you first shot, so to speak,...here's you chance, go for it.</div></div>

I dont believe that you are actually a "hillbilly" at all only pretending to be one by using/spelling words incorrectly to make your argument seem more simple. It's not rocket surgery, or brain science to know that any hillbilly, redneck, etc... would know from the years of rolling around on the trailer floor being forced to watch Judge Joe Brown, and that other old bitch, that the "sewer" as you put it is more commonly known as the "plaintiff" and the sue'e the "defendant".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont believe that you are actually a "hillbilly" at all only pretending to be one by using/spelling words incorrectly to make your argument seem more simple. </div></div>
I'm as backwoods as need be, depending. I do live in Lick-Skillet Alabama, after all.
laugh.gif

Over the years I've found it's not the bait, it's more the quality, of it's presentation.
Table Fishing/Hunting are similar to sport fishing/hunting but there's more at stake,... just like the 2nd amendment. Giving up A 16th of an inch at a time is how we arrived in today's world. Progressives, liberals, an Stupid, is/are running wild sucking the life blood out of this Nation. My forefathers did not fight an die so I could set back on my fat ass and enjoy w/o cause/task, what they died defending an giving all of us.
Duty---Honor---Country, are much more than words to me. Many, Many words in print about what they mean.
I look at it like this,
It's my,.... Duty,
To protect an,.... Honor,
The actions of those before me, who gave so much for this,...Country.
The never ending oath I first took in Oct 1964 said Foreign or Domestic. I swore to those same words, 4 other times. My son swore to the same in 95.

Did the oath say anything about Liberals, Progressives, an stupid, not as I recall. However reading between the lines is not to difficult, even for a dumn ass hillbilly.

Man,... why did you have to drag Judge Judy in here. We only get her when we leave Pipe Down Holler, while at Rob Roy's, Bust Head pond.
grin.gif

I just figured the sewer was the side that was full of shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just figured the sewer was the side that was full of shit. </div></div>

Winner, winner,... something we agree on,....You get a lollipop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Giving up A 16th of an inch at a time is how we arrived in today's world. Progressives, liberals, an Stupid, is/are running wild sucking the life blood out of this Nation.</div></div>
This is a concept that many people can't seem to grasp! I see the DoJ & the BATFE as completely out of control, but since they aren't kicking in doors & arresting people without cause (at least on a large scale) yet, most lemmings around here don't think that anything of it. Well, the joke may very well be on them one day.

We've got to maintain every bit of freedom that we have... a 1/16" at a time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> DoJ & the BATFE as completely out of control</div></div>

It's not just DoJ and ATF. Its ambulance chasing lawyers talking some idiot who's too stupid to use common sence, convince them to sue when they screw up, blaming a piece of equipment for their stupidity, jacking up the prices for the rest of us.

If a guy cant "man up" and own up to his own screw ups, then he shouldn't be allowed to waste air, let alone shoot.

I was on the bomb squad when I was in LE. One of our jobs was policing up fingers and other assorted body parts when morons played games. On one occasion an idiot was making home made fireworks with some surplus H335. He lost about three fingers on one hand and one on the other. He was pouring the powder down a piece of water pipe to make a big flair or something. Anyway, it went high order (kind of) shattering the pipe. So his lawyer contacts me about suing Hodgens. I informed him that wouldnt be a good ideal, since his idiot client is lucky he isn't going to jail for making pipe bombs. Figureing he couldnt get any money for a jailed client, he desided not to presue the case.

It sure as hell wasn't hodgen's fault some idiot wanted to make pipe bombs with gun powder no more then its Blackhawk's fault some idiot can't keep his finger out of the trigger guard.

All,

It's not just a few letters or groups, I've run into this kind of shit/thinking everyday for the last 10 years. Long, Long ago, I'd had enough of this B/S an took a stand. I've been called everything under the sun, give up things for family an self, but that's nothing compared to what generations before me have given.

It has to stop, an soon. Or it will get to a point were being back to back will end, and those standing up will be in a corner,...

Every time you/we see this shit an do nothing, all you/we do is placate their cause, by proxy. Americans are the only folks on this rock who think an want to believe the world plays fair. Fact, the best way to bring down your target/group is from within or high yield. Trust me the puppet masters of this, will use high yield, as a last resort if need be.

Walking by a issue w/o standing up for what you believe in, is a self look, into what you really stand for. To get or keep anything you have to give up something, if not, you deserve nothing.

I did not come into this world living on my knees, and I was taught to think for myself at a very young age. Call me or think of me what you like, I don't care, but when it's all said an done, there's no problem knowing where I stand,.....You?

Doing the right thing requires effort and is painful at times, doing nothing pays worst dividends in the long run.