• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blackwater 4 interview

Not a Clue

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2019
Set aside 6 hours of your time. Their story needs to be heard. I must admit, the reasoning for it all was pretty shocking. Not surprising these days, but shocking. Clearly the wrong people went to prison. Make sure you make it all the way to the journalist telling her story, that's when the motives come out. If you do nothing else, go to the link in the description of that video and donate a few dollars to help those guys. They certainly deserve our help.

Hi,

Yea those guys got the raw end of the bone for sure and their story definitely needs to be heard!!!

What nobody ever mentions or asks is why in the world would those guys need any donations though; as that is another sad chapter in their story that as I said nobody talks about...

Erik Prince and his conglomerate of companies is worth how much money and have how many National and International Lawyers at their disposal???

Same guy that now says Taiwan needs to procure nuclear weapons due to the Chinese yet HE is the one responsible for setting up and training the largest Private Military Company in the WORLD that is based and owned by China...

Sincerely,
Theis

I dont want my country fighting wars with contractors.

If armed they should be in uniform, under oath.

Contractors are a means for "leaders" to avoid accountability.

War should be "existential" and fought as such, not as a business venture.

Contractors give those that should be accountable the cover of saying "Didnt do 'nuffin"

Fuck that.

Sorry but if you are a contractor how did you expect it to go if shit got shitty? Expecting some Colonel to say "My bad. That was on me. I should have sent a bigger presence."

Aint gonna happen.

Contractors are used because they are seen as expendable but a PFC has a Mom and might be the kid next door.

God we are a decadent shitty culture at present.

Kyle Rittenhouse. Man I’m glad I’m not him.

You will be.

I imagine every Jew in Germany who watched their neighbors loaded up in railcars said something like that. Then one day the Democrats came for them, looted their apartments, emptied their bank accounts and loaded them up. In a nearby apartment some family was saying.............................."Man, I'm glad I'm not him."

You will be.

I imagine every Jew in Germany who watched their neighbors loaded up in railcars said something like that. Then one day the Democrats came for them, looted their apartments, emptied their bank accounts and loaded them up. In a nearby apartment some family was saying.............................."Man, I'm glad I'm not him."
Most excellent!

I hope things don’t get to that point but if they do I hope all of you chose where you live wisely.

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
A lot of comments before watching it. It has zero to do with being a contractor. Watch the last part with the journalist and maybe you'll have a different perspective. These guys didn't go out and massacre anyone that day. There was no evidence against them. If you think someone deserves to go to prison with no evidence against them and the shit they did to these guys, then your logic is F'ed up. There's an important story there to be heard. Before saying it's bullshit, you might actually want to hear the story. It's pretty terrifying.

Reactions: stefan73
No, I didn't watch it. I don't have six hours to waste.

You know who deserves our help? Kyle Rittenhouse. A guy who actually fought our real enemies, right fucking here at home.
I've heard Kyle has someone taking care of his legal expenses.

Let's hope if it happens to you, then people won't say "Well, his story is too long, let him rot, I'm not supporting him". These are all retired Military guys being interviewed by a retired Navy SEAL/CIA guy. If you can't do the 6 hours, skip to the woman at the end.

These are all retired Military guys being interviewed by a retired Navy SEAL/CIA guy.

Well then, I'll drop everything and sit my ass down to watch.

I mean, COME ON, it's retired military guys and a retired Navy SEAL/CIA dude.

If you think someone deserves to go to prison with no evidence against them and the shit they did to these guys, then your logic is F'ed up.

Nobody is saying anything of the sort.

The simple fact is that most of us don't give a shit what is happening to them or why. We have more important things to worry about and spend our money on.

Don't be butthurt because it didn't get the reception you thought it should have.

You will be.

check my avatar. I’d be loading you fucks in the cars.

RiTtEnHoUsE, what a fucking idiot.

Hi,

@Not a Clue
Serious question....What sparked your interest in this situation here in August 2021 when these guys were sentenced Wednesday October 22, 2014 after a 3 month trial?

And no, I have not watched the video as I have absolutely no need to as I know them directly, their former boss and quiet intimate of the entire situation....Have the T-shirt and everything else, lol.

Sincerely,
Theis

He made three mistakes
  • Not picking better squadmates
  • Not concealing his identity
  • Going up the cops after smoking the terrorists

just 3?

how about not knowing the ROE?
Behind enemy lines and walks right in w a cheerful disposition and tried to HELP people who would rather see him dead.

kinda reminds me of AmErIcAnS In Afghanistan. What did you think was going to happen.

Behind enemy lines and walks right in w a cheerful disposition and tried to HELP people who would rather see him dead.

I thought he was there (with a small group) to safeguard private property that belonged to someone he knew.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Contractors give those that should be accountable the cover of saying "Didnt do 'nuffin"

Fuck that.

Sorry but if you are a contractor how did you expect it to go if shit got shitty? Expecting some Colonel to say "My bad. That was on me. I should have sent a bigger presence."

Aint gonna happen.

Contractors are used because they are seen as expendable but a PFC has a Mom and might be the kid next door.

Yes, I feel the same way about capital punishment. Don't hide that shit behind closed doors, by doing so we lose a powerful deterrent. And the manner of the punishment should mirror the crime, as much as it could in public!

just 3?

how about not knowing the ROE?

kinda reminds me of AmErIcAnS In Afghanistan. What did you think was going to happen.
He's just an ignorant kid. I believe his heart was in the right place, but he was not. And he was forced to fight for his life. I empathize for him. I do believe that we all should take responsibility for our decisions. That's what I taught my son and continue to teach my grandkids. And again, empathetic to kids who don't get those lessons until they've ruined lives...

He's just an ignorant kid. I believe his heart was in the right place, but he was not. And he was forced to fight for his life. I empathize for him. I do believe that we all should take responsibility for our decisions. That's what I taught my son and continue to teach my grandkids. And again, empathetic to kids who don't get those lessons until they've ruined lives...
You speak the truth.

the road to hell is paved with hood intentions. His actions were flawed.

if that were my son, I wouldn’t want that for him.

sorry OP for the hijack.

I watched it, took a few days since I didn't sit and watch the whole thing at once and I finished listening to it while driving to North Carolina for vacation but I wanted to hear their version and what the lady had to say. On one hand, I was never too surprised or concerned about it all that much because if you're a merc, I assume you know why you're contracted so I would assume you're aware of the fact that it's just a matter of when you're going to be left hanging out to dry and made a scapegoat, not if. On the other hand, it's always interesting and a learning opportunity to see just how the government is willing and able to manipulate and fabricate things and fuck you. War is a racket, especially when our government is involved.

Last edited:
Everybody wants to blame Rittenhouse because he was a kid. So its somehow his fault "because he shouldn't have been there." If he was a 30-year old defending a friends property from assholes and the exact same events occurred, would you still be saying "he shouldn't have been there?"

The events, judged separately from his age, are absolutely clear. He was there to deter looters who were actively burning shit. They took offense to his presence and attacked him. He defended himself. End of story! From my point of view, he made decisions that alot of adults should have been making so a damn kid didn't have to be in that situation. But he handled himself very well for an 18-year old.

To me, the ONLY......ONLY.....thing his age had to do with anything was that it might have made the child-molester and felons think they could bullrush a kid and get the upper hand. They discovered that was a mistake.

Hi,

@Not a Clue
Serious question....What sparked your interest in this situation here in August 2021 when these guys were sentenced Wednesday October 22, 2014 after a 3 month trial?

And no, I have not watched the video as I have absolutely no need to as I know them directly, their former boss and quiet intimate of the entire situation....Have the T-shirt and everything else, lol.

Sincerely,
Theis
It is hard to decipher the truth. I was in Iraq 05/06 and one of the enemy TTP's in Iraq, Baghdad was have a couple of shooters in a group of civilians engage a convoy/patrol and then squirt/run. If the mil or contractors returned fire they would capture it on video (of course conveniently editing the enemy fire that initiated the entire encounter out) and claim that Americans are killing Iraqi civilians and the video would get blasted all over the Iraqi news. Also, Iraqi's tended to inflate things a lot (I have some stories I can tell).

The encounters I had with BW was really positive, I even used one of their little birds to evac a guy from COP Shield to the Green zone after his vehicle was hit by a multi array EFP. I helped out a TM lead with some supplies back then, he was a great guy.

Now, the local DynaCorp Shark team :cautious: those guys were terrified and it showed! They really sucked and did not understand the local threat and its capabilities (you're not going to outrun a EFP with your armored suburban).

V/R
Stefan

Hi,

@Not a Clue

Sincerely,
Theis
I had no knowledge of any of it, just watch that guy from time to time and find his interviews fascinating, like the one on the PTSD treatment. Having no knowledge of it and watching that, it was interesting on a lot of levels. The training BW provided for those guys, some of the equipment they had access to, along with some of the tactics they talked about seemed interesting to me.

It took me several days to get through it as well. I'm still blown away that our government can send people to prison with no evidence and leave out key evidence at trial and none of those people went to prison. They were there, reporting to the State Department from best I can tell, so they were, if I'm understanding it correctly, being directed by the State Department. They were a quick response team, just extracting other teams who were in the shit, so if they were there, they were called to be there, I would imagine.

I have a lot of respect for anyone that puts themselves in harm's way for our country.

Everybody wants to blame Rittenhouse because he was a kid. So its somehow his fault "because he shouldn't have been there." If he was a 30-year old defending a friends property from assholes and the exact same events occurred, would you still be saying "he shouldn't have been there?"

The events, judged separately from his age, are absolutely clear. He was there to deter looters who were actively burning shit. They took offense to his presence and attacked him. He defended himself. End of story! From my point of view, he made decisions that alot of adults should have been making so a damn kid didn't have to be in that situation. But he handled himself very well for an 18-year old.

To me, the ONLY......ONLY.....thing his age had to do with anything was that it might have made the child-molester and felons think they could bullrush a kid and get the upper hand. They discovered that was a mistake.
If only they had insurance……then no one would NEED to be in the streets running around trying to not die.

i am glad he smoked a pedo

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
If only they had insurance……then no one would NEED to be in the streets running around trying to not die.

He proved that there is at least one pedo in every group of dems. Some businesses did have insurance. But, does the insurance cover the loss of revenue while that business was down? Rhetorical question

There are time stamps for "chapters" in the description. The journalist segment starts here:

I have life insurance. Does that mean I should tuck tail like a sheep if I'm attacked, because my family will be well cared for?

More seriously, the whole "its insured, let them burn it" argument is absolute garbage. I am a business owner. If assholes burned my business down, my insurance might cover what it takes to build a new building. Might not either, I'm not sure. They usually try to weasel out of whatever they can, no matter what the policy says. So lets say they give me a building, great. Lets even say they cover my lost income while we're down, fantastic.

It would take a minimum of 6-9 months to reconstruct and be back up and running if the building was burned. Will insurance bring all the valuable employees back who left for other jobs because I had to lay them off? NOPE. Will they go out and force the accounts who started buying from other suppliers to come back to me when we're back up? Nope. Granted, many of those accounts would probably come back on their own, but a percentage might not. What if that percentage is 20 percent? That's a huge loss of business, and insurance won't help.

We've spent 3 generations building this business into what it is. I'm supposed to just lay down and let assholes burn it "because its insured?" Yeah. fuck you.

He proved that there is at least one pedo in every group of dems. Some businesses did have insurance. But, does the insurance cover the loss of revenue while that business was down? Rhetorical question

I have life insurance. Does that mean I should tuck tail like a sheep if I'm attacked, because my family will be well cared for?

More seriously, the whole "its insured, let them burn it" argument is absolute garbage. I am a business owner. If assholes burned my business down, my insurance might cover what it takes to build a new building. Might not either, I'm not sure. They usually try to weasel out of whatever they can, no matter what the policy says. So lets say they give me a building, great. Lets even say they cover my lost income while we're down, fantastic.

It would take a minimum of 6-9 months to reconstruct and be back up and running if the building was burned. Will insurance bring all the valuable employees back who left for other jobs because I had to lay them off? NOPE. Will they go out and force the accounts who started buying from other suppliers to come back to me when we're back up? Nope. Granted, many of those accounts would probably come back on their own, but a percentage might not. What if that percentage is 20 percent? That's a huge loss of business, and insurance won't help.

We've spent 3 generations building this business into what it is. I'm supposed to just lay down and let assholes burn it "because its insured?" Yeah. fuck you.
Sounds like you need to read and understand YOUR insurance mpays for “lost revenue” that I can prove up to a year.

yes it cost more. But unlike RiTtEnHoUsE I’ll be home, alive and well.

it’s just stuff.

Shawn Ryan's interviews are always great, I highly recommend you take the time to watch his shows, alot of great insight to things you may never hear about.

Reactions: Not a Clue

Fuck that.

Aint gonna happen.

Plenty of contractors working side by side in uniform and taking an oath...you know very little about the topic.

Plenty of contractors working side by side in uniform and taking an oath...you know very little about the topic.

Admittedly I do not know much about the specifics.

My main point is that what we do with contractors we should do with mil.

The use of civilians was very limited in our previous wars.

It seems since GWI and GWOT it expanded and I think it is done so not to save financially but to avoid blow back politically.

I dont want Marine supply personnel to be some civilian running gear issue as a business I want military doing it.

Ditto mess people from Brown and Root, etc.

"Oh but we dont have the man power to do that and fill Infantry ranks"

Well than dont go to war because you aint ready or fire up the draft and make sure Rumsfelds kid has a low number.

We dont take war serious....contracting, limited tours, rotations, AC conex boxes. roe that put the enemy first.....

We have the best soldiers just poor strategy, leaders that wont lead or push back on political pressure to employ poor tactics, and a country that doesnt engage because they dont get involved as very little ever impacts them personally. War is only for the select few that "volunteer" these days.

I respect what contractors do.

I realize these wars are different as they are limited and now seem to be inhabited by more dead weight civilian political BS than any other time in history but since 1950 its been going this way and while we look good in the small table game the end result has been goose egg.

Last edited:
IT IS NOT JUST STUFF!

You clearly have never built anything. It is NOT just stuff. Its the result of the entire lives of my grandfather, my father, and mine thus far. Just curious, is anything worth dying for to you, @DevilDocAZ ?

indeed there are. And there’s been things worth killing for as well.

Non of it was ever over “stuff”

I accept your position, I don’t agree with it.

My grandfather built our families business. My father built his own business. I’ve even been bold and brave enough to venture out and hang a shingle.

My position being…..I have their courage in me. I can do it, just like them. I don’t get caught up in “this hardware store has been here since 1902” yeah it’s neat but it’s literally not my hill to die on.

Because in the end……can you take it with you? No, because it’s “stuff”

The events, judged separately from his age, are absolutely clear. He was there to deter looters who were actively burning shit. They took offense to his presence and attacked him. He defended himself. End of story!
He also carried/used an AR-15. It is one thing own one. It is another to defend yourself from a murderous, leftist and arsonist mob. Fudd gun owners don’t much “cotton” to that idea......

This case will be the definitive self defense case of our time. Fudd gun owners will muddy the waters and help the left convict this guy of murder for: being a kid, being in the wrong place, crossing state lines, carrying a politically incorrect firearm or a host of other bullshit fallacies.

The fact that gun owners are helping the leftists and media twist the narrative away from self-defense, is the most depraved things I have witnessed in a long time.

The very same leftist and media responsible for burning and pillaging our cities. The very same leftists that weaponized covid and purportedly stole the election.

We are lost......

Sounds like you need to read and understand YOUR insurance mpays for “lost revenue” that I can prove up to a year.

yes it cost more. But unlike RiTtEnHoUsE I’ll be home, alive and well.

it’s just stuff.
It’s just stuff until it’s your stuff.

indeed there are. And there’s been things worth killing for as well.

Non of it was ever over “stuff”

I accept your position, I don’t agree with it.

My grandfather built our families business. My father built his own business. I’ve even been bold and brave enough to venture out and hang a shingle.

My position being…..I have their courage in me. I can do it, just like them. I don’t get caught up in “this hardware store has been here since 1902” yeah it’s neat but it’s literally not my hill to die on.

Because in the end……can you take it with you? No, because it’s “stuff”
You can’t take anything with you, including your loved ones. What does that have to do with anything? Does that mean nothing is worth fighting for?
Collectively, we pay more in insurance premiums over the course of our lives than we would otherwise lose without insurance. Otherwise all insurance companies would be bankrupt.

It’s worth fighting for what’s right. It’s not about inventory and not everything can be measured in dollars and cents. It’s about maintaining order and our ideals. It’s about preserving the values that made this country great and passing them on to future generations. There are more important things at stake than “stuff.”

Also a lot of policies don’t cover unrest.

He made three mistakes
  • Not picking better squadmates
  • Not concealing his identity
  • Going up the cops after smoking the terrorists
I will agree about the squadmates. The rest, not so much. He took a stand when presented. I don't think concealing I.d. would work and I do not think contacting the cops mattered. He decided to take a stand. The time and place could be questioned, but I figure more of that will happen before the dust settles, and maybe with the intensity knob turned up.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Also a lot of policies don’t cover unrest.

Insurance companies are like the federal govt.....they have no money to payout except for what they take from others.....ie - US.

So me who never makes a claim will have my rates raised because my insurance company paid out huge in riot damages - I am collateral damage.

Ditto the idea shop lifting or credit card ID theft is victimless - we pay for it in increased prices at the store stolen from and higher interest rates.

At least in this regard we can get new insurance policies at better rates or shop at cheaper stores.

Uncle Sam though - when he takes from you he does it without options or lube.