• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BLM murders mother for saying, “All lives matter”

Fig

Tenor in the howler choir
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA

If the guns come out draw and fire, period. BLM are racist fanatics. Black KKK, and they will murder you without a thought.

Motherfucking cowards, as usual...

The only way to fight cowards are with cowardly tactics. Don't even report shit to the police, because the chances of finding the perps, and actually handing out reasonable sentences are less than ZERO.

Be patient. Scour local social media. These dumbasses CANNOT keep secrets and soon, one or more of them will start boasting about whatever they had done. Identify them. Stalk them. Find their routines. Run up and use a hammer or a wrench and bash until the brains are splattered all over the place... Keep on walking...

I can only pray that one of her family or friends has the fortitude to get proper biblical justice on those thugs and those that supported and protected and excused them.

People are having less and less faith in the "justice system" now... Just yesterday the local news interviewed the nephew of a Hispanic woman who had been beaten and robbed on the street. At the end of the interview the reporter said to the young man: "the police are working on this case and they will identify and catch your aunt's attackers soon". To which he laughed scornfully and replied "yeah okay, next century"...

I can only pray that one of her family or friends has the fortitude to get proper biblical justice on those thugs and those that supported and protected and excused them.
I'm not sure what to think about it yet. Do those that work to destroy the rule of law know what replaces it and that's what they want? Or will reality hit them in the face like a brick?

I'm not sure what to think about it yet. Do those that work to destroy the rule of law know what replaces it and that's what they want? Or will reality hit them in the face like a brick?

Yes.

It shows you the level of moral decay in this country when the majority of American corporations openly support this thuggish, terroristic organization. You can hardly go to any website without seeing some pathetic message supporting BLM.

That is what disgusts me about these corrupt, soulless, greedy corporations we have in this country. I promise you, if the leftist mob started openly supporting ISIS or the taliban, Amazon.com would have a huge banner on their front page urging support for them.

Motherfucking cowards, as usual...

The only way to fight cowards are with cowardly tactics. Don't even report shit to the police, because the chances of finding the perps, and actually handing out reasonable sentences are less than ZERO.

Be patient. Scour local social media. These dumbasses CANNOT keep secrets and soon, one or more of them will start boasting about whatever they had done. Identify them. Stalk them. Find their routines. Run up and use a hammer or a wrench and bash until the brains are splattered all over the place... Keep on walking...

Takes too long and get shit all over yourself.

Commercial grade ice pick, or just a sharp Phillips screwdriver, in the ear. No muss, no fuss, game over.

If the guns come out draw and fire, period. BLM are racist fanatics. Black KKK, and they will murder you without a thought.

The BLM activists had allegedly pulled out weapons during the argument, which prompted Ramirez to do the same. This lead to them backing off, but not for long.

Jose Ramirez fucked up and got his lady killed by trying to do the "decent" thing and de-escalate. Let this be a lesson to all of us. If the other side even so much reaches for one, you have to beat them to the draw and smoke them.

The Army guy in Austin showed everyone how it's done.

4265D403-A44B-4004-88A1-4CB7E9F4F20E.png

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Reactions: deersniper
Silencerco maxim integrally suppressed pistol.
So nobody hears nuffin

Even looks like something out of a movie based in the dystopian future

Do you need a special permit for it since its 'silenced'?

If the shoe was on the other foot CNN, MSNBC and their ilk would be all over it. The blatant hypocrisy makes my blood boil!
When does the shooting starts ? The MSM will always have some BS to say.

If I’m going to go I’m taking everyone of those fuckers down I can with me, 509 with 2 24 round mags, Spyderco pm2 and a Benchmade dagger. Live free or die I’ll not submit