• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Blonde joke #784053

One-Eyed Jack

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2004
Minden, NV
An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?"

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, "No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

Re: Blonde joke #784053

The next part must be on you tube.
grin.gif

LOL, I should no better to be surfing Maggie's Drawer Bar & Grill and drinking coffee, almost shot coffee out my nose!

Spud47

What is a brunettes mating call?

is that damn blond gone yet!

What's the difference between a blond girl and a blond boy?

The blond girl gets the higher sperm count!

English

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m. Dalton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">funny but...true </div></div>

truth^^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many blonde jokes are there?

None, they're all true. </div></div>

Best blond joke of all time! I actually LOL'd