Rifle Scopes Blowout pricing on Premier Scopes!

wheels

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2011
Saskatchewan
you sure these are actual knock-off products or some other scam? They already have knock-offs of the Trijicon TARS?

Randoman5

Minuteman
Jul 29, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
There are a lot of members on this forum who have way too much money. One of them should try this out and see what they get.

scudzuki

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2012
Philadelphia suburbs
Not terribly familiar with Premier scopes, not enough to spot a fake anyway.

The Bushnells on the site are very convincing, and they got details right, like the 6-24 mildot includes illumination but the G2DMR does not.

Joe

Last edited:

hk dave

Optics Fiend
Minuteman
  • Jun 7, 2011
    So CA
    How strange. It seems you are required to order a minimum if three of the same?

The stranger part is that every single scope is "in stock". Find that one hard to believe.

I own a couple Premiers. I could easily spot a fake.

SeaBassHWD

Private
    Minuteman
    Mar 19, 2009
    Looks like they sell fishing stuff for "too good to be true" prices as well. My BIL is big time into bass fishing. Been annoying the hell out of me lately... I should send him a link and let him be a guinea pig.

Ring

Rifle Instructor
    Minuteman
    Dec 12, 2009
    Medina, Ohio
    sites.google.com
    hey... they have good reviews! :cool:

Rating: Excellent
    Mohammed Ismed
    India
    Comments: Good Price, good packing, fast service, very nice. Gun Surviani is recommended supplier, i'll be back again

hk dave

Optics Fiend
    Minuteman
  • Jun 7, 2011
    So CA
    Oh boy. Just so you know, Indonesia is not China. Indonesians do not have a Chinese accent.

All Asians do not have a Chinese accent.

But I get your poor attempt at humor.

yubai, exerent plice, we ship to you no worry. if you no like prease call support, we fix no ploblem. I give 10 star.

SeaBassHWD

Private
    Minuteman
    Mar 19, 2009
    Oh boy. Just so you know, Indonesia is not China. Indonesians do not have a Chinese accent.

All Asians do not have a Chinese accent.

But I get your poor attempt at humor.
    Would have been more funny if he spelled it "plobrem."

Triad

Old Dude
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Nov 14, 2003
    KC
    www.TriadTactical.com
    There are a lot of members on this forum who have way too much money. One of them should try this out and see what they get.

Maybe I should sell off one of my "Old" loopy scopes to fund a RESEARCH purchase from this place. I wonder how long my credit card would last before being blow up with fraudulent charges.....

lowfill707

beer engineer
    Minuteman
    Jan 2, 2012
    nor cal
    bummer...looks like they sold out or pulled their inventory. oh well, im holding out for the S&B 5-25 knock-off anyways