• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Blowout pricing on Premier Scopes!

you sure these are actual knock-off products or some other scam? They already have knock-offs of the Trijicon TARS?

There are a lot of members on this forum who have way too much money. One of them should try this out and see what they get.

Not terribly familiar with Premier scopes, not enough to spot a fake anyway.

The Bushnells on the site are very convincing, and they got details right, like the 6-24 mildot includes illumination but the G2DMR does not.

Joe

Last edited:
How strange. It seems you are required to order a minimum if three of the same?

The stranger part is that every single scope is "in stock". Find that one hard to believe.

I own a couple Premiers. I could easily spot a fake.

Looks like they sell fishing stuff for "too good to be true" prices as well. My BIL is big time into bass fishing. Been annoying the hell out of me lately... I should send him a link and let him be a guinea pig.

hey... they have good reviews! :cool:

Rating: Excellent
Mohammed Ismed
India
Comments: Good Price, good packing, fast service, very nice. Gun Surviani is recommended supplier, i'll be back again

Oh boy. Just so you know, Indonesia is not China. Indonesians do not have a Chinese accent.

All Asians do not have a Chinese accent.

But I get your poor attempt at humor.

yubai, exerent plice, we ship to you no worry. if you no like prease call support, we fix no ploblem. I give 10 star.

Oh boy. Just so you know, Indonesia is not China. Indonesians do not have a Chinese accent.

All Asians do not have a Chinese accent.

But I get your poor attempt at humor.
Would have been more funny if he spelled it "plobrem."

There are a lot of members on this forum who have way too much money. One of them should try this out and see what they get.

Maybe I should sell off one of my "Old" loopy scopes to fund a RESEARCH purchase from this place. I wonder how long my credit card would last before being blow up with fraudulent charges.....

bummer...looks like they sold out or pulled their inventory. oh well, im holding out for the S&B 5-25 knock-off anyways