• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blue Wave found on Red Planet...do they have a Q36 Space Modulator?

This Is It ?? . A couple weeks ago, I remember hearing they were going to release an ' important announcement ' related to Mars .
Even the Mars Rover put itself into Suicide 'sleep mode' because it sparked to a AI realization, on just what a giant waste of money and energy this is . Humans will never ever 'profitably' work on it's surface, or live the fantasy pipe-dream of colonizing .

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Blue wave on Mars? What, did they send all the Dems in a Falcon Heavy when we weren't looking?

Reactions: Bender
This Is It ?? . A couple weeks ago, I remember hearing they were going to release an ' important announcement ' related to Mars .
Even the Mars Rover put itself into Suicide 'sleep mode' because it sparked to a AI realization, on just what a giant waste of money and energy this is . Humans will never ever 'profitably' work on it's surface, or live the fantasy pipe-dream of colonizing .

That’s right, not unless our understand of physics changes pretty drastically. It would take generations to get anywhere where there might be a planet that’s as special as the one we are on. I mean generations and one things fucks up on the voyage and it’s all over unless it’s a somehow a ship where literally everything can be produced on the spot, think Lost In Space type stuff. Not happening by any current standard of tech or knowledge of the universe and physics, that is unless we can somehow confirm and learn how to control wormholes. There is a whole slough or stuff out there undiscovered, like dark matter and dark stars/planets.

That’s right, not unless our understand of physics changes pretty drastically. It would take generations to get anywhere where there might be a planet that’s as special as the one we are on. I mean generations and one things fucks up on the voyage and it’s all over unless it’s a somehow a ship where literally everything can be produced on the spot, think Lost In Space type stuff. Not happening by any current standard of tech or knowledge of the universe and physics, that is unless we can somehow confirm and learn how to control wormholes. There is a whole slough or stuff out there undiscovered, like dark matter and dark stars/planets.
-
You have generous display of optimism, SOoooo much higher than me .

If all the effort we put into War, preparing for war, spying on everyone, covert operations and social welfare was put into serious getting off this planet, you'd be surprised how quickly we could start some major stuff. Just look how quick a bunch of smart guys with rudimentary computers went from start, to landing on the moon half a century ago.

Mars could be fixed up, but it's a lot of work, you need a solar wind shield deployed at the LaGrange point then a ton of terraforming etc. Not really sure it's worth it unless you wanted some place to build dangerous rockets on. The moon would make a better point as a space launch base and manufacturing station.

Then you start building ships with continuous drive reactor engines while also trying to find a power source for NASA's idea of a warp drive.

If you are willing to take risks, remove roadblocks, throw everything you can at it & don't mind some failures, things could progress much faster than people today realize.

( Not talking of a Safe Successful return to Earth ) .. Travel for a human and actual successfully just Orbiting' , Just flip a Coin for, 'heads live' .. 'tails die' .
..." NASA has had its share of Mars messes, particularly in 1990s when four out of six missions failed. But the agency's troubles are nothing compared with how difficult Russia has found it to go to Mars. Space is hard. Here, we present a short history of Mars fails ".

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a17407/mars-mission-failures/

-

If all the effort we put into War, preparing for war, spying on everyone, covert operations and social welfare was put into serious getting off this planet, you'd be surprised how quickly we could start some major stuff. Just look how quick a bunch of smart guys with rudimentary computers went from start, to landing on the moon half a century ago.

Mars could be fixed up, but it's a lot of work, you need a solar wind shield deployed at the LaGrange point then a ton of terraforming etc. Not really sure it's worth it unless you wanted some place to build dangerous rockets on. The moon would make a better point as a space launch base and manufacturing station.

Then you start building ships with continuous drive reactor engines while also trying to find a power source for NASA's idea of a warp drive.

If you are willing to take risks, remove roadblocks, throw everything you can at it & don't mind some failures, things could progress much faster than people today realize.
( Not talking of a Safe Successful return to Earth ) .. Travel for a human and actual successfully just Orbiting' , Just flip a Coin for, 'heads live' .. 'tails die' .
..." NASA has had its share of Mars messes, particularly in 1990s when four out of six missions failed. But the agency's troubles are nothing compared with how difficult Russia has found it to go to Mars. Space is hard. Here, we present a short history of Mars fails ".

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a17407/mars-mission-failures/

-

I agree with both of you fellas. I think if we could put aside our differences and work towards a common goal with all the resources of every rich country on earth, you bet you ass we could make some stuff happen. However, that won’t ever happen. People are to unpredictable and greedy, not to mention all of the volunteers we are going to need.

On the flip side, even if we manage to pull off understanding everything we need to make it happen and can actually build such a craft to travel such distances, Space is organized chaos at best, mostly chaos and extremely dangerous. We are in kind of our own little bubble and are extremely lucky compared to most space environments. So even if we could manage to do all the above we have to figure out some way to keep the ships together amid hitting the first piece of space trash floating around out there. Get a small crack in the glass or something then there isn’t any pulling over and fixing it or coming back. It’s game over unless you have prepared for such things or have some tech that actually provided a real shield of sorts.

Sending democrats to Mars might be worth while even after all of their heads explode upon seeing the fields of massive greenhouse gas generators needed to build their environment. Their corpses would then fertilize the land and over many years possibly become fossil fuel. I would like my future generation to fuel a hotrod with liberal fossil fuel. Dare to dream in this brave new world

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Going to mars is not in the Constitution. Stop wasting my grand kids money.

My understanding is that Mars needs women. If we could find a way to develop reasonable one-way interplanetary shipping, might we not send all the ankle-grabbing, pillow-biting, and gender-confused libtards there in the hopes that they might suffice?