• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boise State SLAUGHTERS TCU

Re: Boise State SLAUGHTERS TCU

I speak from experience as a TCU Alum, we have the best girls in the nation. We have consistently ranked in the top 3 of colleges with attractive women. And when I was a freshman in 2000 we had a 3 to 1 girl to guy ratio. Awesome.

Bowl Game was sad to watch. We came out nervous and gave up an interception for a touchdown, and the only other touchdown we gave up was a trick play fake punt. Their run defense was unexpected, and Dalton needed a perfect night which was not the case. All in all we played a good game, and Boise defense deserves some credit.. just not too much... because despite this title, it wasnt a slaughter.

A couple points from someone who lives in Boise but is not a BSU fan .

1.It wasn't a slaughter , it was a good game in which BSU came out on top . That being said , a Win is a Win no matter how it comes about .

2.You will never convince me that playing a non-ranked team in your own conference is better for your strength of schedule than playing a top 25 team from outside your conference . Something that has been difficult for BSU to arrange . I hope they get some better teams to play so we can put this debate to rest .

3.I don't believe BSU should be playing for the championship against either of the teams that are playing in it but I do believe that the BCS does not provide the best avenue for the top 2 teams to wind up playing each other and will guaruntee exclusion of teams that could win a playoff style championship .

Lets end it like this....

Is Texas not ranked number 2 for a reason? They are ranked that high for a damn good reason, schedule strength and wins. And by how many points they won is a factor as well.

Alabama is ranked number one for the same reasons.

Why is there a debate at all on if those two teams deserve to play each other? They earned their right. If some little shit school wants to play them then move up a division prove your dominant and then step into the big boys league. I could walk on to a Division 2 or 3 school football team next season if I wanted to. They are not nearly as prestigious as Div 1 football programs.

The End.

Just wanted to get inthe last word....The End

Goldie you punk ass little fucker...lol

Gonna start some shit... troll for contact & not wait til 'someone' shows up... man... I thought better of you... lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Goldie you punk ass little fucker...lol

Gonna start some shit... troll for contact & not wait til 'someone' shows up... man... I thought better of you... lmao </div></div>

Had ya fooled.

Punk and assed perhaps, but not all that little, dick head.
grin.gif

Still waiting.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the Shagster on a secret mission? Or just holding back? </div></div>

Got me, I still owe him a brew from the shelacking TCU gave Virginia.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RBE17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Mike,

I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I didn't say Cincy would've played Alabama better, nor did I try to insinuate they should've been playing Alabama. What I said was that Florida was unstoppable in the Sugar Bowl. I don't think any FBS team could've stopped Florida the night of the Sugar Bowl, including Alabama.

I think we can both agree that Cincy was outclassed in pretty much every manner of the game. I honestly didn't know what to expect having not had much time to watch either team throughout the season. I had hoped for a more competitive game because the better all college football programs get, the better college football in general becomes.

Later,

Steve.</div></div>

Steve,

You are right as I did misunderstand your original statement.

And I do agree with this completely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had hoped for a more competitive game because the better all college football programs get, the better college football in general becomes.
</div></div>

I think it was a good game down to the end.

I don't think the Florida team that showed up for the Sugar Bowl was unstoppable. Tebow had much less defensive pressure on him and had the opportunity to throw and run at will.

I hope Alabama can put the same defensive pressure on Texas that they put on Florida and keep the ball moving on offense. There is no doubt Texas is a great team this year. I just wish they would lose the uterus logo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boise is a state?
confused.gif
</div></div>

Just one of the 57 that candidate Obama visited in '08.

Are you SEC fans forgetting last year when Utah, from the Mountain West, dominated Alabama?

Big 12 Fans, what about when Boise State beat an Oklahoma team with Adrian Peterson on it?

I agree that most likely most of the "smaller teams" would not go undefeated if given a schedule like SEC or Pac 10 teams. But that doesn't mean that those smaller schools can't play with the big schools. The only reason TCU and Boise State played each other is because the fags that run the BCS didn't want to see their prized teams from one of the "big conferences" get housed on a national stage by a supposedly inferior school from a supposable inferior conference.

The BCS is a monopoly and until there is a true playoff system we will never know which football team is truly the best from year to year.

Sure, on any given Saturday one team can beat another. It happens. The difference is how often it happens and that is where the truth lies. It's not the "one time" that so-and-so beat a power house team, it's how many times can they do it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gregsjt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only reason TCU and Boise State played each other is because the fags that run the BCS didn't want to see their prized teams from one of the "big conferences" get housed on a national stage by a supposedly inferior school from a supposable inferior conference.</div></div>

You conspiracy theorists will never cease to give me a hearty laugh. TCU and BSU played each other for one reason and one reason only; they only deserved to play each other (#4 and #6 rank respectively. Alabama and Texas deserve to play each other-there is no sane argument to that. Number Three Cincinnati, a school that is not from one of the "big conferences" got "hosed on a national stage" by Florida. SO there is your perfect example of "supposedly inferior school" showing us what happens when you play with the big boys. TCU fans or even BSU fans might try and argue they deserved to play Florida but there is absolutely NO way any team except Texas or Alabama should be playing for the national championship. You received the ranking you deserved plain and simple.

The BCS is not perfect but trying to say that everyone is scared to play a mediocre team from a weak conference only proves that you know nothing about college football. The fallacious argument is no different than the liberals saying if you don't like Obama as president you're automatically a racist.

Well, last time I checked the Big East is a "big conference" they get an automatic bid to the BCS.

Tell me who Texas beat this year to deserve a spot in the national championship, Nebraska? Come on, there is no way to objectively look at two teams and determine which one is better without the two of them actually playing.

I know one thing, I saw truely the fattest, ugliest flag girl in the band for Boise state that I have ever seen in College football. her arms were the size of linemans legs and her face and corn rows with blond hair, make me puke

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gregsjt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, last time I checked the Big East is a "big conference" they get an automatic bid to the BCS.

Tell me who Texas beat this year to deserve a spot in the national championship, Nebraska? Come on, there is no way to objectively look at two teams and determine which one is better without the two of them actually playing.</div></div>

Tell me, who did TCU beat to be #4? And definitely who did BSU beat to be #6? Idaho? Nevada? UC Davis? There's the tri-fecta of winning football programs. Come on, you don't have a leg to stand on to justify BSU being #6 to criticize Texas being #2.

Texas beat three top 25 teams. BSU barely beat one.

People much smarter and knowledgeable than you or I make those decisions. Are you honestly going to say you know more than they? Or are are you sticking with your conspiracy "the world is afraid of us" story?

Goldie, I am going to wait til you make a head call and piss in your beer.
laugh.gif

And, guys, if you ever get the chance to come to our campus...it aint just the cheerleaders. Remember all those hot little rich chicks you went to high school with? Yeah, all the ones in this state end up at TCU for their MRS Degree. Its a candystore.

Too bad our fucking football team chokes like a TriDelt on a cock.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKERS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gregsjt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, last time I checked the Big East is a "big conference" they get an automatic bid to the BCS.

Tell me who Texas beat this year to deserve a spot in the national championship, Nebraska? Come on, there is no way to objectively look at two teams and determine which one is better without the two of them actually playing.</div></div>

Tell me, who did TCU beat to be #4? And definitely who did BSU beat to be #6? Idaho? Nevada? UC Davis? There's the tri-fecta of winning football programs. Come on, you don't have a leg to stand on to justify BSU being #6 to criticize Texas being #2.

Texas beat three top 25 teams. BSU barely beat one.

People much smarter and knowledgeable than you or I make those decisions. Are you honestly going to say you know more than they? Or are are you sticking with your conspiracy "the world is afraid of us" story? </div></div>

Well what Im sayin, Mike, is Texas beats Alabama........no halucinogins involved in that statement
grin.gif

That oughta keep him spinnin for a couple more days.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Well what Im sayin, Mike, is Texas beats Alabama........no halucinogins involved in that statement
grin.gif
</div></div>

Now Goldie, that's just silly talk. Everyone knows that is by far the craziest thing you could have said.
wink.gif

I've watched a shit load of Ciny games this year and while they started off on fire, they looked like crap the last 3-4 games. Piitsburgh was actually playing better football toward the end of the year, IMHO. Even if they had their head coach, Cincy had no chance against Florida.

Alabama finally put it all together and j just can't see them loosing to Texas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know one thing, I saw truely the fattest, ugliest flag girl in the band for Boise state that I have ever seen in College football. her arms were the size of linemans legs and her face and corn rows with blond hair, make me puke</div></div>

+1

But I have to say that this was my favorite part of the half time festivities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-r02-oZAW4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
And, guys, if you ever get the chance to come to our campus...it aint just the cheerleaders. Remember all those hot little rich chicks you went to high school with? Yeah, all the ones in this state end up at TCU for their MRS Degree. Its a candystore.
</div></div>

+100
Just driving near the TCU campus will get you an eye full of hot little things in BMWs.... Thats not to say that we didnt have plenty of them in Lubbock but DAMN theyre everywhere you look in Ft. Worth.

MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!

But seriously now men, the only people out there who really think Texas is going to win are a.)from Texas or b.)Alabama haters.

I asked a damn lawyer friend of mine the other day if he was going to watch the Alabama game and he said "No, I am watching the Texas game" He is an Ole Miss grad and a hater. Kinda like me and LSU I guess.

HAHA That chick on the cowbell was funny as hell. I watched it live and even re-wound it a couple of times just to watch. I do think she only had one eye though. Her left eye looked solid black and didn't seem to move.

But it was her FROWN that was great!

Oh, and the beast of a 'dancer' on the part right before her.

Rattle Rattle, Here come the Cattle! Go Phi MOOOO

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4royOLtvmQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4royOLtvmQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TSUshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

But I have to say that this was my favorite part of the half time festivities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-r02-oZAW4

</div></div>

Glad you found her amusing . She is completely Blind ........ http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/1032026.html</div></div>

I didnt realize that she was blind when I originally made my post. However, if I had known, I probably would have posted it anyway. Its horrible that she cant see, but the fact that she is blind has nothing to do with why its funny.

I have been away for a day or two but missed a lot.
Bottom line is SEC is the best conference, Bama is going to win, BSU doesn't deserve a shot at the National Championship, and Like someone else said when SEC teams and Big 12 teams have to play such a tough schedule there is no reason to schedule a team like BSU. They are a flash in the pan in another 2-3 years they'll be a .500 team. If kids want to win championships send them to Bama because we got a few more coming. Roll Tide.

As much as I hate BSU, I would love to be able to watch them play a big name team. How they are going to do I cannot say, but it would put this argument to rest once and for all.

Mike said:
For the Boise State Fans, here's a chance to move forward.

BSU is playing both Virginia Tech and Oregon State next year. Let's see what happens. [/quote

Thats good to hear. This year was a rebuilding year for Virginia Tech, so hopefully we will have a quality team for 2010. Unfortunatly it seems all Virginia can muster is a berth in the "Toilet Bowl".