• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bolt guns in kansas

wichitaguns

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2012
Have the rifle, have the svocpe, have the load. Just need some place to shoot. Any long range locations close to Wichita kansas?

You live 45 minutes from Conway lead distributors, they hold a regional PRS match on the reg.

Conway is your closest option, Spearpoint is twice the distance but you can shoot more than twice as far. I'm in Valley...we live in a pretty good area for places to shoot.

You would be crazy not to go to Conway Lead Distributors. Michael Beemer, Chris Long, and Derek Love run some of the best club matches in the midwest there. I am 4 hours drive or I would be at all their matches. Get on KPRC facebook page and check them out. Most of the guys on there are from the Wichita area and if you ask for help you will get it.

There is a Borders Wars match at Spearpoint on the 26th and another match at Conway on the 27th. Both are great places to shoot.

Thanks guys. I knew about spear point. It just now hearing about Conway . I'll call first thing I need to do is get some data on my rifle. I have ammo and it's sighted in but just shot at 100.

Thanks for the input guys. Just now hearing of conway, sounds fun. On the Kroc Facebook page...nbeen avoiding th like the plague but I can make an exception for shooting purposes

As mentioned above Conway is incredible if you live in the Wichita area, Derek has put together an amazing range out to 950yds or so. Be aware there is a waiting list if you want to be a member (unless you're active LEO/MIL I think). He also offers long range courses and the matches are open to anyone. It's a great way to learn and you won't find better instructors.

Spearpoint runs some great matches, both PRS style and ELR (2200yds) and rents out their range for $25/day if you just want to go shoot steel (their rental range goes out to 1400yds I think). Steve Worth runs the place and is an awesome guy. As others have said, CLD is another great range and Derek Love is another top notch shooter / instructor. Hard to go wrong either way.

anybody here heard of of boomer range ..close to Wichita kansas. If so, trying to find a way to contact the guy that owns the place..Any info is welcome