• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bombing at Kabul

Correct. Gotta break eggs to make an omelet is their view. They hate the military, but won't hesitate for one second to put them in harms way to further their goals.

I'm waiting to hear if some of my peoples were among those hurt/killed.
19 page thread now on arfcom and 10 Americans reported killed.

Wait, what, you have people over there?

Thank God that NATO got on the Twitter to send a nasty gram. That's gonna go far in advising the terrorists to not terrorist.
Screenshot_20210826-212438_Chrome.jpg

I love how the estimated number of US civilians keeps getting lowered... That only works until we start seeing hostages and Americans getting killed.

Reactions: Capt45
How can Military Leaders just sit by as Biden flushes our Nation down the toilet ?
Still think there is any shortage of order takers?

Hi,

Military units at the airport are currently standing by awaiting rumors of rocket attacks forthcoming to actually start happening...

Chinooks are taking off and they damn well better be going to unleash the beasts!!!

Didn't Bidet say that the full might of USA Military would be unleashed if anything happened before the 31st deadline??

View attachment 7691640

Sincerely,
Theis
Bidet! 😂🤣 yeah he ain’t gonna do crap and they know it. Hell his son prolly over there working a deal.

US casualties confirmed according to fox 20 mins ago. Please get that idiot out of office....
I wish! But you know we are serfs and they just gonna say, “mind your business slave!”

I want to hear/see shackles and chains being thrown around the necks of these traitorous MF"s!!
JFC! This shit can't keep persisting. Mac:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.....
ETA: GOD have mercy on our service men and women!
FUCK JFB!!!
Absolutely! You ain’t alone.
Just reported 4 Marines killed , now will they remove him from office or do we have to lose more Americans ?
😂🤣 remove him, he won’t be removed as much as I’d love to watch just that!

Get over it. This administration gives zero fucks about us.

Buy more ammo.
Exactly. They want you dead, anyone with a dissenting opinion, at least it seems that way!

Thank God that NATO got on the Twitter to send a nasty gram. That's gonna go far in advising the terrorists to not terrorist.
View attachment 7691761
why do these people even bother......was anyone under the allusion that he approved of the attack?

jesus christ, no wonder people want to get rid of NATO.....the US is attacked, and they send a tweet saying "bad man bad" and then sit back all smug with themselves.

im glad NATO is putting the $700Mil we give them every year to good use.

Uhhh yeahhh. I might be in Baghdad doing useless security contractor things as @pmclaine summarized it.

I have co-workers over in AFG there doing the security thing there as well. I've made friends with the USMC units here ans they have Marines there as well at the airport. Waiting on word to see who was involved.

Reactions: tyman
Uhhh yeahhh. I might be in Baghdad doing useless security contractor things as @pmclaine summarized it.

I have co-workers over in AFG there doing the security thing there as well. I've made friends with the USMC units here ans they have Marines there as well at the airport. Waiting on word to see who was involved.

I am not saying you are doing useless contractor things.

Im saying the powers that be think your life is cheap.

12 Marines, 1 Corpsman dead has political impact.

"Civilian Contractors Killed" is viewed as "well they were making good money and knew the risks."

You likely have friends lost today, Im sorry. Judging by the piles of bodies they are showing on TV that was an energetic bomb.

This is one of the few times commies are praying for Marines to live....the fallout from this will be huge.....or maybe not, except in echo chambers like this I think few care which gives me a real sad.

A contractors life has value to me, not so much to the politicians.

There are dead contractors right now but the headline is 12 Marines, 1 Corpsman and civilians.

Two of those three create images and feelings in the soul of the People.

My point is proven no matter how crass it may be.

Blame the politicians for looking to not only avoid accountability but create a lucrative war industry by using contractors.

I know your friends will fly home in flag draped transport cases but their faces will not be front page....its going to be fresh faced kids, likely born post 9/11.

8th Marines is the unit currently on the wall.

The are having their colors retired....WWI as a machine gun BN, Guadalcanal, Tarawa, Saipan, Okinawa. My old unit 3/8 performed the NEO when I was MSG in Liberia.

Prior to that 8th Marines was known for the Beirut Barracks Bombing.

Im sad that this history is repeating.

I fully expect that like in Beirut this President will not respond. What other option do we have now?

Are we going to reverse course and go back? You kid yourself.

No that would be fucking dumb because a political leadership that does not want to win will repeat the exact same horrors for the next twenty years.

Im thinking a lot of guys are greviously and traumatically banged up. The type of shit you have seconds to TQ them and squeeze in saline. Thats probably the bitterest thing of all...what the fuck for when your govt never intended to win? Except for the strongest that can move on I think some are going to live in a horrible moment of time unable to move on. What for?

MSGs Judge and McMahon were the last Marines killed in Vietnam. Coincidentally they were at an outpost on an airfield securing a position for the evacuation. We learn while our politicians carry on carrying on. Huh, Biden was a Senator back than.

Goodbye Taiwan...it was nice knowing you. I have no idea where we will get computer chips from in 6 months. Anyone with an analog car will still be able to drive I guess. I hope the commies dont destroy all that H&R M14 tooling that is over there.

Today is a bad day. I pray its the bottom but I dont think so.

The place name Dien Bien Phu just issued a statement saying "Finally somewhere is exceeding my infamy"

Last edited:
ISIS claimed the attacks also published vids of the suicide bombers

The ISIS statement accused the Taliban of being "in a partnership" with the U.S. military to evacuate "spies" and boasted that its bomber "managed to penetrate all the security measures imposed by the American forces and the Taliban militia in the capital Kabul."

This is supposedly one of them, ISIS suicide bomber "Abdul Rahman al-Lowgari '' must be one of the boys that got fucked in the ass at some ISI ran Pakistani Madrasa for years, last i remember they sold supposedly 'turn key' suicide kids for 2k $ or so
E9vYXcGXoAApnv4

Last edited:
This is how Biden gets removed . His own constituents will ask for it , America will ask for it . In it's place we will get a more eloquent but heavier handed party puppet .
Another issue hear is the Military puppet leadership . I figure Milley is laying low about now for fear of a non com or lower sorting out . Blankets , socks and soap abound .
Lastly it seems that now " everyone is an enemy until their not " . We are finished withe the hearts and minds bullshit . Change the ROEs , create a larger perimeter and stack anyone that does not comply ,acts weird or has a weapon .
Lastly , how many more Benghazi , Kabuls or Moghadishus before we quit voting Democrat .
Sorry , just my thoughts and ramblings .
In complete disgust .
Treedog

ISIS claimed the attacks also published vids of the suicide bombers

The ISIS statement accused the Taliban of being "in a partnership" with the U.S. military to evacuate "spies" and boasted that its bomber "managed to penetrate all the security measures imposed by the American forces and the Taliban militia in the capital Kabul."

This is supposedly one of them, ISIS suicide bomber "Abdul Rahman al-Lowgari '' must be one of the boys that got fucked in the ass at some ISI ran Pakistani Madrasa for years, last i remember they sold supposedly 'turn key' suicide kids for 2k $ or so
E9vYXcGXoAApnv4

The Taliban position is "Why do we want to fuck around when the Infidel is leaving? The invader will be gone Tuesday and we will reign hell on all and anyone when they are gone"

The Koursan is trying to find some legitimacy and doesnt give two fucks.

Im guessing the Taliban looks at this now as "Well they knocked the shit over, ice is broke, might as well start going shithouse on the Infidel too"

I referenced Dien Bien Phu earlier.....we are close.

Everyone can pump out their chests about Tomahawks, Moabs, making glass.....it is not going to happen.

Any change in things there, requires a Mall full of angry people in DC here.

I'll be surprised if this continues until Tuesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcatmv
This is how Biden gets removed . His own constituents will ask for it , America will ask for it . In it's place we will get a more eloquent but heavier handed party puppet .
Another issue hear is the Military puppet leadership . I figure Milley is laying low about now for fear of a non com or lower sorting out . Blankets , socks and soap abound .
Lastly it seems that now " everyone is an enemy until their not " . We are finished withe the hearts and minds bullshit . Change the ROEs , create a larger perimeter and stack anyone that does not comply ,acts weird or has a weapon .
Lastly , how many more Benghazi , Kabuls or Moghadishus before we quit voting Democrat .
In complete disgust .
Treedog
Hmmmm that would be cameltoe.......not sure her braying would be considered eloquent.

Completely disgusted here too, in less than a year Biden has made the US look like some boo boo baby bitches.

Sickitating to think about but what are the chances that suicide fucker used some of the tons of material that was left abandoned by our sudden withdrawal?

Reactions: Capt45
Completely disgusted here too, in less than a year Biden has made the US look like some boo boo baby bitches.

Sickitating to think about but what are the chances that suicide fucker used some of the tons of material that was left abandoned by our sudden withdrawal?
This will be perceived as , come fuck with us , launch terrorist attacks and threaten our military . This weakness will cost more lives . American lives .

Reactions: 37L1
I haven't seen many news sites with an accurate count of civilian deaths either.
I saw one image and it looked like piles of meat. The victims appeared to be Afghani but there are consular, USAID and yes Contractors working beside those Marines at the gate.

All accounted for under the general identification "civilians" while each service member is individually numbered.

This is on purpose.

The People will ask for an accounting and knowledge for each individual that is numbered, but those lumped into a general category will be little known except to their families.

For a scum sucking politician or weasel that is the beauty of it.

Wont be surprised if Fauci is messaging to check each dead for Covid so they can attribute the body count in a manner beneficial to their aims.

Edit Add - News just reported 60 dead civilians "mostly afghani" ie our former allies we were bringing a better life to.

In complete disgust .
Treedog
Nothing will come of it. This won't last long in the news cycle. They'll blame ISIS and tell everyone the peaceful Taliban must be worked with. We'll be back to covid and mask mandates by breakfast.

Military leadership has betrayed this country. Every fucking politician has betrayed this country. They both deserve the same punishment.

I'm not sure we can vote our way out of this. Sorry man...I just don't see it happening.

The Canadian PM has bigger balls than our current president.

My ramblings...

How can Military Leaders just sit by as Biden flushes our Nation down the toilet ?
It's not their son's or daughters in the fight. They are just following orders, and in turn protecting their pensions.

Reactions: notacos4u
So has the withdrawal speed up ?

Taliban spokesperson: "Several explosions were heard in Kabul in the evening. The blasts were carried out by US forces inside Kabul airport to destroy their belongings. Kabul residents are not worried."

I haven't seen many news sites with an accurate count of civilian deaths either.

No he won't, same as all the clowns like Milley. Being incompetent and refusing to take responsibility is part of the job description.
Milley won’t be removed…. Heck, he’ll probably get promoted… Fuck up move up!!

Maybe these idiots could supply the weapons to kill those on the hit list. Oh wait..............

Reactions: notacos4u
I am not saying you are doing useless contractor things.

Im saying the powers that be think your life is cheap.

12 Marines, 1 Corpsman dead has political impact.

"Civilian Contractors Killed" is viewed as "well they were making good money and knew the risks."

You likely have friends lost today, Im sorry. Judging by the piles of bodies they are showing on TV that was an energetic bomb.

This is one of the few times commies are praying for Marines to live....the fallout from this will be huge.....or maybe not, except in echo chambers like this I think few care which gives me a real sad.

A contractors life has value to me, not so much to the politicians.

There are dead contractors right now but the headline is 12 Marines, 1 Corpsman and civilians.

Two of those three create images and feelings in the soul of the People.

My point is proven no matter how crass it may be.

Blame the politicians for looking to not only avoid accountability but create a lucrative war industry by using contractors.

I know your friends will fly home in flag draped transport cases but their faces will not be front page....its going to be fresh faced kids, likely born post 9/11.

8th Marines is the unit currently on the wall.

The are having their colors retired....WWI as a machine gun BN, Guadalcanal, Tarawa, Saipan, Okinawa. My old unit 3/8 performed the NEO when I was MSG in Liberia.

Prior to that 8th Marines was known for the Beirut Barracks Bombing.

Im sad that this history is repeating.

I fully expect that like in Beirut this President will not respond. What other option do we have now?

Are we going to reverse course and go back? You kid yourself.

No that would be fucking dumb because a political leadership that does not want to win will repeat the exact same horrors for the next twenty years.

Im thinking a lot of guys are greviously and traumatically banged up. The type of shit you have seconds to TQ them and squeeze in saline. Thats probably the bitterest thing of all...what the fuck for when your govt never intended to win? Except for the strongest that can move on I think some are going to live in a horrible moment of time unable to move on. What for?

MSGs Judge and McMahon were the last Marines killed in Vietnam. Coincidentally they were at an outpost on an airfield securing a position for the evacuation. We learn while our politicians carry on carrying on. Huh, Biden was a Senator back than.

Goodbye Taiwan...it was nice knowing you. I have no idea where we will get computer chips from in 6 months. Anyone with an analog car will still be able to drive I guess. I hope the commies dont destroy all that H&R M14 tooling that is over there.

Today is a bad day. I pray its the bottom but I dont think so.

The place name Dien Bien Phu just issued a statement saying "Finally somewhere is exceeding my infamy"
Very Eloquently put forth and thank you for sharing the history. I was unaware the 8th Marines are retiring their colors.

Nothing will come of it. This won't last long in the news cycle. They'll blame ISIS and tell everyone the peaceful Taliban must be worked with. We'll be back to covid and mask mandates by breakfast.

Military leadership has betrayed this country. Every fucking politician has betrayed this country. They both deserve the same punishment.

I'm not sure we can vote our way out of this. Sorry man...I just don't see it happening.

The Canadian PM has bigger balls than our current president.

My ramblings...
My vote ceased to matter last Presidential election .
Locally it doesn't count . In the primary our beloved Dem sheriff lost to a guy that no one even knew was on the fuckin ballot .

Taliban now BFFs ?!

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport

Pension? Bwaahaha fucking ha.
It's not their son's or daughters in the fight. They are just following orders, and in turn protecting their pensions.
Multi million dollar consulting for a MIC company is waiting for them. Government pension won't pay the taxes.