• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Boondock Saints II.....All Saints Day!!

Ghogs Nightmare

Wobi Madano
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2006
In the Nightmares of Ghogs
Yes..its coming..supposed to be limited release but short trailer I saw commercial for advertised that "the brothers are back (dad included)" with excessive violence.
Hmm sounds like a nice way to spend the time at the theater....
Initial one isn't known by many, but those that are aware of it love it, we'll see.
Sorry if this has been put out before a quick view i didnt see anything about it so I thought I'd share.

Re: Boondock Saints II.....All Saints Day!!

I can't wait till this comes out! Boondock Saints kicks ass!

it comes out real soon over here (tmrw i think or maybe it was today) i'll let you know how it is

Thanks for the heads up, I 'll keep an eye out for it. The first one rules.

"And shepards we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."
grin.gif

Looks like a good shoot 'em up, worthy sequel to the original. Thanks for posting the link to the trailer.

Looks like Dafoe isn't in this one. I've never been able to look at him the same since he played the fag detective in the first one.

I was very much looking forward to seeing this on Friday.....but it didn't come to my town....or even my state when it opened. So I am going to have to wait a bit I guess.

I saw it monday night on sunset strip in hollywood :-D at the arclight theater, awsome place by the way. It was an amazing movie, equal to the firth in every respect. I'll be buying at first chance.

read the sig line...... even though its from the movie, it has real life applications in todays wishy-washy bullshit.

Its supposed to be showing in additional theaters starting this Friday (11/13). I think its still going to be a limited showing though and not shown in all cities. The original opened in 5 theaters, so I guess this is better...

I heard that another sequel is starting to get drafted. But that could be all rumor/speculation.

Its about time... there was only a 10 year gap between the first and the sequel.

The first movie was a classic, and definitely in my top 3 movies of all time. If you havnt seen it, see it now.

Well, I am choked! Earlier this past week, it was advertised to open here in the 'Peg yesterday (11-13-09). So we'd been making arrangements and all that, to go see it. 10 years is a longggggg wait.

Then it seems some snapperhead decided that it won't show AT ALL in Manitoba. As in, if I want to see it, we gotta drive to Grand Forks, or wait for the dvd to come out.

Grab the torches! Heads on Pikes, and nothing less!

Arrrgggggg.

It's finally in a theater near me! I'm heading out to see it tonight.

I hated it. I almost walked out. I only stayed because I was such a fan of the first, hoping that something would save it for me. I wish they just hadnt bothered if this was the best they were gonna do.

Ill save any more for awhile till more who care too see it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hated it. I almost walked out. I only stayed because I was such a fan of the first, hoping that something would save it for me. I wish they just hadnt bothered if this was the best they were gonna do.

Ill save any more for awhile till more who care too see it. </div></div>

I concur. Sadly disappointed.

Found the collectors/deluxe/directors edition DVD at a pawnshop for whatever 7/$20 works out to be. I overpaid...

Saw it today. Was expecting to be disappointed as most sequels suck. However I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the show.

Definite must see if you liked the first one.

HOLY SPIT BALLS I need to get cable, I didnt even hear about this. 2-3 days and my download should be complete.

Seems to get mixed reviews, will have to see it myself. The first one rocks, hope the second doesn't ruin it.

ohhhh, well my download too longer than i thought but i thought it was BAD ASS! one of the very rare movies that comes back with a complete full original cast.

i was QUITE impressed, so much so, had to watch it twice in a row.

im a big saints fan (i havnt gone as far as the tat's like some people, but im still a pretty big fan) and while the 2nd movie wasnt as good as the first, it was still miles ahead of any other action type movie ive watched recently!!

I thought it was horrible. They tried to remake the first one. Using "their Mexican" instead of Rocco. Aside from that the plot was unlikely at best I waited nearly a decade for it and was highly disappointed

Well, they've been calling it a 'Cult Following' for quite some time now.

I'm thinking that it is fitting the "If You Have To Ask,,,," category.

Just watched it. It was not as good as the first one in my opinion. Did have some funny parts and one liners.

DING DING....

Still, I liked the first one better.

i still liked it...LOTS. hard to say if i like it more or less than the first one because like someone said earlier. its a Cult Classic.
many people dont like it, but the ones that do LOVE IT.

my favorite part by far makes it worth buying.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7Vecx9m974"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7Vecx9m974" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Kick ass movie. I like it more than the first.

"Who ordered the whoop ass fajitas!"

I liked romeo more than rocco, btw.

+1.... very rare, that I hit eject before the credits roll.... this was one of them.

Struck me a bit tragic, and a bit pathetic.... like the 40 year old, trying a bit too desperately, to tap back into the club scene from his "glory days"....

Loved the first one....

I really liked the first one. Not so much on the second. I really didn't like romeo.

I rented this movie twice. Both times I feel asleep watching this movie. I won`t rent it again.

Not as good as the first but great movie in it's own right. Glad they tried to keep the Saints humor and constant brother bickering. One thing I hated- Desert Eagle .50ae. Another movie that they tried to make cooler by introducing the most movie raped gun of all time. Not saying I prefer Beretta any better but it fit them better in the role.

Yeah, they could have done without Romeo and the chick. Both made it seem a bit over the top. I'd see a third one in another 10 years though.

Whats with making Romeo look like a badass in the fight scene on the ship and then he's the fuck up the rest of the film. I really thought he was gonna have at least one more intresting fight scene.

I thought It was on pare with the 1st movie. I like both of them. I don't really pay attention to movie guns, if you do that you'll always walk away disapointed.

I finally saw it this morning. I was very entertained. That may be because I'm such a fan of the first one but I wasn't at all disappointed.

i thought the movie was good... but i wasn't really a fan of them ditching the beretta's for the desert eagles.. the beretta's were there trade mark!! if anything they should of gone to some tricked out wilson or nighthawk 1911's!!! i couldn't imagine packing around twin desert eagles with extra clips

WOW I didn't know a sequel to such a good movie could suck as hard as this one did. I've seen some bad sequels but this one takes the cake, on top of it being a steaming pile of crap we had to wait forever for it to even come out. With all that time to work on it you'd think they could have gotten a decent story line together, it seemed like a 12 year old wrote it.

I agree with MK443. Didn't one of them ditch the desert eagle for the beretta in the first movie?