• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boot from 1st Gp

Kryptaea

Whiskey 3
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2013
Rainier, WA
What's up dudes. My name is JD. I'm new on Sniper's Hide, although I'm not new to sniper's hide. I've been getting lots of information from y'all for a long time, but just never actually registered until now.

A little about myself... I'm an active duty Army level 1 sniper on a team at 1st Group at Ft. Lewis, WA (when I'm not deployed). I love shooting anything with a trigger, and try to teach my wife everything I know about shooting, although that 33% is always kickin her ass. Haha. I'm a student of internal, external, and terminal ballistics, camouflage and concealment, precision rifle and handgun reloading, and elk, deer, and upland bird hunting, and much more. I feel like I have to say that I am by no means an expert, even though I can more than hold my own. I'll always be the first to admit that I can always learn more and make myself more knowledgeable, and I guess that's the real reason why I signed up here.

I'm rockin a GAP Crusader in .308, and pistols in .45, .40, and 9mm. Hopin to get my wife convinced she needs a rifle soon!

Greetings, and thank you for what you're doing. Them Crusader's sure are fun to shoot, eh? I glean here, more than I teach. But every once in a while, there'll be a topic that I know something about. You're off to a great start.

Stories that you're able to share, are always interesting.

Welcome Sir!
Looking forward to your input and please do not withold anything that is not "opsec sensetive". This old dog has MANY things to learn that are applicable to my little "huntin -n- shootin" world. Welcome home! I have a very good friend just got home from the 2nd 'stan tour and is at Ft. Lewis now.

You'll never know what you guys mean to us!

Welcome!

Plenty of Hide members in your area to annoy, harass, and lose beer bets to.

Have a good one, and good luck.

What's up dudes. My name is JD. I'm new on Sniper's Hide, although I'm not new to sniper's hide. I've been getting lots of information from y'all for a long time, but just never actually registered until now.

A little about myself... I'm an active duty Army level 1 sniper on a team at 1st Group at Ft. Lewis, WA (when I'm not deployed). I love shooting anything with a trigger, and try to teach my wife everything I know about shooting, although that 33% is always kickin her ass. Haha. I'm a student of internal, external, and terminal ballistics, camouflage and concealment, precision rifle and handgun reloading, and elk, deer, and upland bird hunting, and much more. I feel like I have to say that I am by no means an expert, even though I can more than hold my own. I'll always be the first to admit that I can always learn more and make myself more knowledgeable, and I guess that's the real reason why I signed up here.

I'm rockin a GAP Crusader in .308, and pistols in .45, .40, and 9mm. Hopin to get my wife convinced she needs a rifle soon!

Check your PM's...