• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Borden Alpine 223 Rem *SOLD*

djskit

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Roseville, CA
Borden Alpine 223 Rem
*SOLD

This is a rifle I built a while ago as a walking varminter set up in 223 Rem and would make a great coyote gun.
Barrel is a medium palma contour and a 9 twist designed to shoot 55-60 grain bullets with a Badger FTE brake.
Chambering was done by Score-Hi Gunsmithing in New Mexico
Stock is a McMillan A-3 with a KMW Loggerhead installed and has a DBM bottom metal and I’ll include an AI 10 round magazine.
I’ll throw in 100 rounds of loaded 53gr V-Maxs and the recipe. Round count is 647.
Scope Sold Separately.

I’ve had this a while and it shoots great but I just don’t get to use it as much as I’d like so it’s priced to move at $2,500 no trades.
New price 11/9 - $1,950!
*SOLD*

Buyer pays all shipping and transfer fees at an FFL of your choice.
Message me with any questions.

223 Borden by David Skit, on Flickr

Last edited:
If you decide to split BA from stock I would definitely be interested in the stock.

Reactions: djskit
What would your price be for the BA if you split it up? I see that someone else would be interested in the stock.