• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bore guide since Mike Lucas is no longer making them?

An earlier post stated, "Mike got back to me and is unfortunately no longer making bore guides at this point in time". This is not correct. I just spoke to Mike last night and placed an order. He is still very much in business. I post this just in case anyone still thinks Mike is no longer making his bore guides.
I won't go into detail, but when I originally posted, I'd spoken with him via email, and he was no longer making bore guides at that time. Sounds like he's back in business - but it was correct at the time of posting. :)

I won't go into detail, but when I originally posted, I'd spoken with him via email, and he was no longer making bore guides at that time. Sounds like he's back in business - but it was correct at the time of posting. :)
No harm no foul.

Maybe like a pro boxer who retired and needed to get back in the ring? Lol that’s a funny thought…more likely his wife probably wanted him outta her hair.

I recently got a couple of bore guides from Mike. I sent him an email and he responded promptly. He had a few questions which I answered, sent him a check and within 3 weeks I had them. Great product and excellent service.

I've used Bore Tech over the years for most of my cleaning with no issues. Now that I have a DT SRS-A2 I just remove the barrel and not worry about it. So much easier now.

The Bore Tech rig looks really similar to a universal Pro Shot bore guide I picked up at Sportsman's Warehouse. Also recently ordered a guide from Possum Hollow, it's a nice piece of kit and it arrived three days after I called to order it.

Someone sent me bore guides. We moved shops, and I still have those bore guides, but lost the contact.

Since posting last, I have upgraded my 3d printing game to the tops anywhere. I can create some real nice bore guides at real nice prices.

Whomever sent me those guides, if you see this reach out and lets get it rolling!

Mike never told me that he stopped making bore guides...I ordered a couple from him every year since 2015.

I got my last one about 3 weeks ago

Reactions: Kambaku
Someone sent me bore guides. We moved shops, and I still have those bore guides, but lost the contact.

Since posting last, I have upgraded my 3d printing game to the tops anywhere. I can create some real nice bore guides at real nice prices.

Whomever sent me those guides, if you see this reach out and lets get it rolling!
Tyler,

I sent you those boreguides. Called today and left a message and my number. Thanks