• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bore guides for our precision 22s

jackd

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
I have seen several posts that asked about bore Guides for our precious Precision 22s!
I have been using a Possum Hollow Products custom bore guide for my RPR for a couple of years GREAT PRODUCT
The guide is machined from a solid piece of Delrin Very precise fit
The guides are custom and include guides for RPR, Tikka T1, Bergara B14r and others even will do custom guides for not so popular platforms
my Bergara Guide was $20
This is a family run business and Eric will pick up the phone himself!
Contact information:
[email protected]
260-377-9715
www.possumhollowproducts.com

Use the contact information I provided to contact Eric
I am sure that he will accommodate you

I'm pretty sure that Eric has provided me with a standard or custom guide for every action that I own. From the 54 Annies
to the 1922 Springfield Mk2 and the Winchester 52s. I don't like cleaning any more than the rest of you do but using
a bore guide changes a tedious task into something super quick and simple.

$20 bucks turns 30 / 50 strokes into a piece of cake.
The one thing I hate more than cleaning is missing, that is my soul motivation.

From reading the forums, a lot of people only clean their guns when they start to miss the mark. I feel like I'm in the minority
because I clean my guns after every session.

So.... why would I waste my time cleaning when so many people say that it is unnessary..... because the books I have indicate that the
top Olympic shooters do it. Lord knows that they know better than I do and have more on the line . I'm just looking for .25"ctc at 50 yards
for the 2022 season.

I'm just getting one of my beasties back together, likely tomorrow, 3/22 when the O-rings come in. NJR 100 in the first two photo's.
She is a .177 pellet gun.... LoL It's the Carroll Shelby 427 S/C of air guns..... Vintage 1994

I had modified the B14R trigger with a long nose spring plunger and got it to 11 ounces which cost me $4.56 and 20 minutes but
I couldn't resist the urge to try a Jewel HVR trigger. The Jewell feels very nice but I was surprised to find that to lighten the
trigger all you need do is swap out the spring at arrow #3. Left at all of the factory settings, it ended up at a very nice, short, crisp 4 ounces.
I think I like it better than my TT Diamond that is set to 4 oz.

Personally I have had zero issues with my steel Bergara and it has shot well even with the POS factory trigger and prior to me
doing any mods on it. I sent my B14R off to Lapua and it shoots as well as the V22 Gen 1 does.

Attachments

• NJR & TRIJICON 5-50.jpg
    NJR & TRIJICON 5-50.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 49
  • MY NEW NJR3.jpg
    MY NEW NJR3.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 7-21-21-A.jpg
    7-21-21-A.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 51
  • SCREW POSITIONS.jpg
    SCREW POSITIONS.jpg