• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bout fucking time

While I agree, it’s not very likely to pass the senate it would allow them to actually do a real deep investigation.

Because right now they can’t, they’ve got no legal way too and this would be the way to do that.

Hopefully the inquiry will bring about enough information to help sway some Democrats in the Senate to vote outside of Schumer‘s wishes. Honestly think theres a movement to ditch Joe and his baggage, it’s all in the timing and McCarthy is part of the two-step dance.

Hope that I'm proven wrong, but likely noise like a barking Chihuahua,, like soooo many of the supposed R's in DC.

Hope some shit does happen, but not likely, unless those in control have decided to toss Potato head under the bus because he's going off script too frequently and has become too much of a liability.

Reactions: corsairpilot62
I hope when this is all over, the biden family goes to F'n prison. IF he is impeached, he should lose all Presidential benefits. Health care, security, paycheck, home, etc..
Not one more American taxpayer $$ should go to this pos. He can live off all those chinese/ukie dollars he and his family got for selling us out.
I know ASGH but, it feels good dreaming this should happen to that F'n corrupt family.
Mac:mad:

Last edited:
Second impeachment of trump was without votes.
1694736452401.png

1694736475530.jpeg

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
How does it feel living life knowing that Biden is superior to you in every measurable aspect of manhood?

Joe will die as dictator then hunter will take his rightful place upon the throne.

You’re exactly right, for some…….for a very few some. The rest of us get stuck with the bill.