• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bow down before me you Poors for I am your king!

iu
Where did you find that picture of my life coach?

Sweet fuck shack. Hope it has a reinforced floor.
The waitress I was doing had a King size waterbed in her single wide. She figured it kept the tornados from blowing it away.

She had abusive husband and boyfriends before I knew her and could open and dive out the bay window on the end in two seconds flat.

The waitress I was doing had a King size waterbed in her single wide. She figured it kept the tornados from blowing it away.
I wanted to 🤣 at your post; but that "abusive husband and boyfriends" part kept me from it. Those fuckers need to be kicked in the twig-n-berries. 🤬

Reactions: AMGtuned
I wanted to 🤣 at your post; but that "abusive husband and boyfriends" part kept me from it. Those fuckers need to be kicked in the twig-n-berries. 🤬
She was a serial cheater/manhater and from what I learned, brought it on herself.

• Sad
Reactions: Cowpokey
wayt! porch toilet?! how come i never heard of a porch toilet?!
what is the proper order for ? & !? is it ?! or !??
goddammit!
When you live in a trailer the country it doesn't matter. Your porch is just an elevated launching pad, where it lands it up to you.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: theLBC and Dirty D
When you live in a trailer the country it doesn't matter. Your porch is just an elevated launching pad, where it lands it up to you.
i need something to read, so it doesn't matter that much except i don't need reading glasses in bright sunlight conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
I started needing reading glasses about 6 years ago, now I've been wearing prescription glasses for a little over 3 years. Far sighted in my right eye, near sighted in my left eye. My eye doc said, "you're cockeyed". I thought she was just messing with me, but that's the actual name for it.

glasses.jpg

Porch toilet and a poop knife.
Found the reddit member, poop knife lol.

Back in the day reddit was the Wild West and funny stories were somewhat believable. Now it’s all super left wing assholes and all the stories are obviously lies.

I started needing reading glasses about 6 years ago, now I've been wearing prescription glasses for a little over 3 years. Far sighted in my right eye, near sighted in my left eye. My eye doc said, "you're cockeyed". I thought she was just messing with me, but that's the actual name for it.

View attachment 7855539
“Why so angry?”

There’s no wiener near his face, duh.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
It was said to me a long time ago by someone I thought was a friend (turned out he wasn't, but that's a whole different story).

"You are not really free until you can take a piss off your front porch in the middle of the day and not get in trouble for it"

Fuck me if that isn't true.
Try and take a piss off your porch in Southern California or New York in the middle of the day and see what happens.
Now try it in nowhere Montana.

This one will be a metric fuck ton of work but I’m rebuilding it with real house materials and not the cheap shit made for mobile homes.

This is where a modular office shines. They are built like tanks.
3/4 ply(not osb, PLYWOOD) subfloor.
Yellow pine studs and floor joists.
Osb 5/8 roof deck.
Supposed to be rated at 120mph winds.
I know there was a shitload of hurricane straps on mine when I took sheeting off.
Now mine has new roof and sheathed entirely with 26ga roofing metal in copper penny color.
Heck, thats hurricane strapping in itself.

Hantavirus, I ain’t skeered of no Hantavirus! I’m the one giving the rats a virus or 5, well the ones that live anyways.

Yes those are rat turds in the plastic above the ceiling, I’m literally showering in rat turds and fiberglass while I demo the ceiling.

eta rat turd pic

View attachment 7855306

I encountered no rats or turds.
My walls and ceilings were full of geckos and mountains of gecko shit. I shit you not.

View attachment 7855539

Son of a gun! I thought Jim Varney was dead!
Good to see you doing well Jim!

It was said to me a long time ago by someone I thought was a friend (turned out he wasn't, but that's a whole different story).

"You are not really free until you can take a piss off your front porch in the middle of the day and not get in trouble for it"

Fuck me if that isn't true.
Try and take a piss off your porch in Southern California or New York in the middle of the day and see what happens.
Now try it in nowhere Montana.
83E0548F-1CF2-4524-B086-E79D1EABF030.jpeg

D70BB1A6-B882-4F7D-A01B-279CE00E0880.jpeg

C64AFA06-C775-425B-83C3-33A6904998CE.jpeg

Since August 9th, 1997.

P

The local drug task force is too stoned to give a shit one way or another.

• Love
Reactions: Dirty D
Of course they are.
They have a full evidence locker of drugs to work with.
True story, when I was on a Coast Guard Cutter based on St Thomas 20 pounds of cocaine disappeared from the Virgin Islands PD evidence locker a few days before Carnivale (their Mardis Gras). We never really trusted them before but damn sure never trusted them after, they would occasionally share intel with us but never realized that we shared nothing drug related with them.

Maybe ammo?
Spare gun parts?
Seasonal Clothes? (Its all shorts and short sleeves where Chikin lives)
Mrs Chikin’s footwear collection? (Should be barefoot anyways)
Chikin’s Croc collection? A man cant live by camo and piglet designs alone!

All kinda things need stored.
Not just weird stuff.

True story, when I was on a Coast Guard Cutter based on St Thomas 20 pounds of cocaine disappeared from the Virgin Islands PD evidence locker a few days before Carnivale (their Mardis Gras). We never really trusted them before but damn sure never trusted them after, they would occasionally share intel with us but never realized that we shared nothing drug related with them.
Here ya go..

Reactions: Dirty D