• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bow down before me you Poors for I am your king!

Them “tell me you live in the country without telling me that you live in the country”
Me “hold mah beer!”

1651857512729.jpeg

I grew up in a similar double wide in an old almond orchard in nor kal. My great aunt went right through the floor one thanksgiving. You’re definitely going to have to reinforce that floor.
Red Bluff or Corning perhaps??

Last edited:
Damn, that place is pretty rough. Full gut to be expected? Blows that the cost of materials is so high, but i hope you got this place cheaper than an empty lot, for all your trouble!

Place i bought was filthy, but no real issues other than single hung windows not operating well, shower cartridges(rv style) needing replaced and a coat of paint on the outside. But i paid for it….. too much, however i sold my old house for WAY too much so i made out. Its nice not having a mortgage, now to get that agricultural tax exemption in a few years would be great.

One thing i am happy about is not having to shoot the I-17 unless i want to, unfortunately i need to this week, but for a good reason, my suppressor came in.

Reactions: Dirty D
… i hope you got this place cheaper than an empty lot, for all your trouble!…
Funny you mention that, 4.8 acres and the doublewide with 3 barns for $440k, land in New River is $100-$150k/acre without a well or septic.

Reactions: Jgunner
Funny you mention that, 4.8 acres and the doublewide with 3 barns for $440k, land in New River is $100-$150k/acre without a well or septic.
I got 5 acres with a new 35x40’ steel shop with spray foam, 25x40 garage and a 2000 sf double $360. Horse fenced(i have some) and pretty decent setup. Quiet as all get out, 1/4 mile to national forest in 3 directions. Just gotta buy the neighboring 5 acres and ill be happy. 5,000’ elevation should feel a but nicer in the summer, but not so much on the other end. Although its tshirt weather most of the time up here unless a cold front pulls through or the wind, but the wind can be no joke up here. Ugh.

how's your internet? Sounds like you'd be a good neighbor to have. How's your supply of 10mm sockets? Do you have a lift? Does your shop have an A/C system or swamp cooler? You have a diesel tank and is it locked? You have razors or a boat that can get borrowed? You have a fully stocked tool box? Would you sign for 50 gallons of break fluid and 1k road flares? .. Asking for a potential neighbor

so when you buying ammo and sending out invites for the BBQ and Beer Celebration?

Reactions: Jgunner