• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bowe Bergdahl: Deserter/Traitor or “Honor and Distinction”? Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

decider

Fate
Minuteman
I have a few…

First of all, throughout this post, and forever more, I will no longer afford this individual the honor or distinction of the title of Sergeant. He is not now, nor ever was a Non-Commissioned Officer. There will be no titles used, written out or in abbreviation, in reference to this individual.

In my opinion it is obvious that he is a deserter and traitor. According to his brothers in arms, he willfully left his post and abandoned his oath and pledge to his country and fellow soldiers at that point. Therefore, he is most certainly a deserter. According to almost all rational accounts, he colluded with the enemy, either under duress and coercion, or of free will (which would be congruent with his previous actions). Therefore he is most definitely a traitor.

As a warrior within the chosen profession of arms, I can identify a career and service to country that would be described as “with honor and distinction.” His actions, behavior, words, tweets, emails, and service do not meet the minimum criteria to be even considered for description as anything more than “dishonorable.” Under Article 85 of UCMJ, Desertion is an aggravated type of unauthorized absence where any member of the armed forces who: (1) without authority, goes or remains absent from his unit, organization, or place of duty with intent to remain away therefrom permanently; or (2) quits his unit, organization, or place of duty with intent to avoid hazardous duty or to shirk important service. The charge of desertion is more aggravated if it is committed in time of war or to avoid hazardous service and is punishable to the maximum extent of the law, even death.

As a guy with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, I can identify a choice that has already cost many patriotic Americans the ultimate sacrifice and will continue to cost many more Americans their lives in the future. The death toll is and will continue to be much worse than is already being reported by the media. The math is a complex calculation of multiple equations. The total is not only the 6 heroes, the American Soldiers that died in search of the deserter. The total is not only the plethora of unspoken heroes that fought in countless firefights during violent raids to capture the 5 Taliban commanders. The total is not only the numerous patriotic intelligence operators and their sources that paid with their lives to gather the actionable intelligence allowing for the targeting and capture of these 5 Taliban commanders. The total is not only the unfathomable number of Americans that will undoubtedly lose their lives due to the actions of these Taliban commanders with newfound freedom. The total is not only all of the American Soldiers who lost their lives due to improved enemy TTPs (tactics, techniques, procedures) based on information ascertained from him. The total is not only the intelligence released on aircraft, equipment, and personnel during the conduct of the internationally broadcast hostage exchange. The multivariate equation must also include the loss of American treasure. Also, one must (although difficult to quantify) consider the immeasurable cost of American prestige across the global spectrum in all fronts, DIME/PMESII (Diplomatic, Information, Military, and Economic, and Political, Military, Economic, Social, Information, and Infrastructure).

As a Special Forces operator within the elite regiment of quiet professionals, I can identify a douche bag. He is unmistakably a d-bag, cut from that same dirty cloth that his father is. That fucktard (his father) needs to take his white trash scraggly 5-year beard to a country where growing a beard means something (i.e. a Muslim country) and see how much Pashtu it will take to talk the cocks out of his ass. These two cock blasts need to be exchanged back to the Taliban, in order to promptly receive a true Muslim jihad, receiving ass poundings and skull fuckings from Afghanistan and Pakistan to Yemen and Somalia. Maybe I can speak to Putin and get Russia to throw in Snowden to create a tri-sexual cornucopia of epic fagdom.

Reactions: steelsnob47
Fuck that guy.

No one sends all of their shit home in the middle of a deployment and then.....gets lost the next day while on a patrol his squad wasn't part of. The only other person I would look down on this (before this idiotic prisoner exchange) is the roomates and anyone else that is now saying he said X or did a bunch of very weird things, etc and had not alerted anyone up the chain as to WTF is this weirdo up to.

Walking off a military outpost into Afghanistan to me is more an attempt at suicide than an attempt at desertion. You would have to be crazy to do it. Like I said I will wait for the facts. The Brass will not let this slide if they see desertion.

You have never been in the military have you? That "brass" will let anything slide and attempt to cover up anything that makes them look bad.

You have never been in the military have you? That "brass" will let anything slide and attempt to cover up anything that makes them look bad.

This.

This is probably why they are saying he went MIA on a patrol when now its known he/his unit was never on said patrol.

Sometimes it is very difficult to root your way through information, disinformation, and propaganda that swirls around this case. But, what is a fact is, he dropped his pack, weapon, and body armor and left base. Just think of the millions of people that have gone in and out of theater since the wars began in 2001. This is the one and only time that I know of this occurring so he is in a league of his own. If the emails are true, between he and his father, where his father tells him to follow his conscience, the issues with his son Bowe started long before he ever made it to Afghanistan. I know if I wrote my father an email like he did, he would have told me to suck it up and drive on - my Dad is a Korean War Vet - U.S. Marine. War is not for the weak and light-hearted. He seems too idiolect to be in the military. He would have been better off in the Peace Corps or State Department.

If the administration would have just said we got Bowe Bergdhal out and we had to make some hard choices and he is being turned over to the DOD where he will be cared for. And said, there have been some issues about his capture that the DOD will have to sort out. That would have been the end of it, but they chose another tact, and tried to do a victory lap as if they did this great deed. That is tone death to the situation. Now it is a mess.

Last edited:
Sometimes it is very difficult to root your way through information, disinformation, and propaganda that swirls around this case. But, what is a fact is, he dropped his pack, weapon, and body armor and left base. Just think of the millions of people that have gone in and out of theater since the wars began in 2001. This is the one and only time that I know of this occurring so he is in a league of his own. If the emails are true, between he and his father, where his father tells him to follow his conscience, the issues with his son Bowe started long before he ever made it to Afghanistan. I know if I wrote my father an email like he did, he would have told me to suck it up and drive on - my Dad is a Korean War Vet - U.S. Marine. War is not for the weak and light-hearted. He seems too idiolect to be in the military. He would have been better off in the Peace Corps or State Department.

If the administration would have just said we got Bowe Bergdhal out and we had to make some hard choices and he is being turned over to the DOD where he will be cared for. And said, there have been some issues about his capture that the DOD will have to sort it out. That would have been the end of it but they chose another tact and tried to do a victory lap as if they did this great deed. That is tone death to the situation. Now it is a mess.

Well spoken, J

Shame on the people who made this trade happen, the blood of other Americans whether military or civilian will be on your hands. Disgusted by this. I can't say more without getting my ass in a sling with this site.

I find it interesting that bergDoll spent several years learning to be a ballet dancer prior to joining the US Army......I was also surprised that he attempted to join the French Foreign Legion prior to enlistment, but was turned down. It's really a bad day when the French were able to see what we don't/can't/refuse to.

If the administration would have just said we got Bowe Bergdhal out and we had to make some hard choices and he is being turned over to the DOD where he will be cared for. And said, there have been some issues about his capture that the DOD will have to sort out. That would have been the end of it, but they chose another tact, and tried to do a victory lap as if they did this great deed. That is tone death to the situation. Now it is a mess.

Agree

This is the tip of an iceberg so to speak. It sees clear that for whatever seriously misguided reason Bergdhal freely elected to meet directly with the Taliban, the enemy. Minimally he is very foolish.

Beyond that His parents never converted to Islam. His father:
"In June 2009 Bowe left his base, in circumstances which remain unclear, and fell into Taliban hands.

After recovering from the shock, his father, 7,000 miles away in Idaho, did three things: bought a TV to follow the news; immersed himself in online study of US foreign policy, Afghan culture, negotiation psychology and anything related to the crisis; and started growing a beard.

The study expanded to Arabic and Pashto and the beard – intended to express solidarity with his son and project the image of a tribal elder – gradually transformed his appearance...

Interviews with friends, neighbours and colleagues in the valley and in Hailey, the nearest town, paint a nuanced portrait of a family that on one hand is sporty, Christian and all-American, fond of horses, hunting, chocolate muffins and Jimmy Fallon; and on the other bookish, private and iconoclastic, carving an individualistic trail in its own private Idaho. That lifestyle bred idealism – and, arguably, naivety."
Bob Bergdahl remains calm at centre of storm over son released by Taliban | World news | theguardian.com

The above story actually tells allot about the family and upbringing of Bergdahl. How misguided ideas of his personal rapprochement,with the enemy may have been formulated.IMO thats what happened.

Don't expect the truth from Fox news, politicians, military spin-makers,or anyone else. It appears as if Bergdahl was tortured while held in captivity. He likely realized his stunning stupidity quickly after capture.

"“He’s said that they kept him in a shark cage in total darkness for weeks, possibly months,” said one American official. CNN reported Friday that Sergeant Bergdahl said he was held in a metal box or cage, but the officials on Saturday offered new details. He was kept there apparently as punishment for one or possibly two attempted escapes, as first reported by the Daily Beast website last week and confirmed by an American official."...

"Officials would not disclose if Sergeant Bergdahl has made any special requests. One thing, however, that does rub him wrong is when hospital staff call him “sergeant,” the result of two automatic promotions while a captive.

“He says, ‘Don’t call me that,’ ” said one American official. “ ‘I didn’t go before the boards. I didn’t earn it.’ ”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/08/u...isorders-but-is-physically-sound.html?hp&_r=0

I would not say I'm defending him or his actions. The spin of the truth and facts on this matter will come from every direction. For certain Bergdahl is, or was very, very foolish.

To lose additional men trying to find and rescue him is a tough situation for their families.The final version of spin and fact is yet to be disclosed about this situation.

Last edited:
Like I said I will wait for the facts.

And I'm sure the media will report the unvarnished, unspun truth provided by .gov. [end sarcasm]

Want FACTS? Listen to what his platoon mates are saying.

Walking off a military outpost into Afghanistan to me is more an attempt at suicide than an attempt at desertion. You would have to be crazy to do it. Like I said I will wait for the facts. The Brass will not let this slide if they see desertion.

Several guys have already hit the ass-covering mentality, but the bigger picture is that a trial for desertion would not reflect favorably for this Commander in Chief, so it's never going to happen.

Lets see, its National news and has caused a political shit storm.....good luck with the sweeping it under the carpet. I think once something like this goes public, the powers that be switch from cover up mode to lets make an example mode.

Several guys have already hit the ass-covering mentality, but the bigger picture is that a trial for desertion would not reflect favorably for this Commander in Chief, so it's never going to happen.

You guys take such pride in your military service, but at the same time have such a distrust and disdain of it as well. Whatever occurs with this situation you will find a way to hate this President for it. That's the way it is with Ideology....you have the answer before you even know the question.

You guys are a Enigma wrapped in a Paradox all stored in your little duffel bag of hate.

You guys take such pride in your military service, but at the same time have such a distrust and disdain of it as well. Whatever occurs with this situation you will find a way to hate this President for it. That's the way it is with Ideology....you have the answer before you even know the question.

You guys are a Enigma wrapped in a Paradox all stored in your little duffel bag of hate.

You're like herpes, you disappear for a month and then you're back.

You are making just as much of an assumption as the rest. Perhaps you think your assumptions are more valid however.

Whatever occurs with this situation you will find a way to hate this President for it. That's the way it is with Ideology....you have the answer before you even know the question.

Sorry mine is a duffel bag of love....love for the country and the principles of the Founding Fathers regarding individual liberty. It can be argued that both parties represent a threat to those principles and what was struggled for so long ago was on the path to erosion the day after it was gained but in my lifetime the current regime is the biggest threat to the idea of the individual that I have lived under.

I hope you are not making any assumptions about anyones reasons for in your words "hate(ing) THIS President" that goes beyond the real issues of his policies and agenda. Perhaps you are making assumptions of a superficial point that seems to be a default defense for those that support him. If so you are extremely offensive and playing the game of division that is dragging this country to its knees.

It seems you support an agenda based on fighting thousands of years of observation regarding human nature and what characteristics promote a succesful and thriving society. Our Republic is based on a sound understanding of human nature and how power is used by those that wield it. Hammurabi understood this and codified it, Aesop made a bunch of simple stories to bring the study of human nature to the masses, the Ten Commandments simplified things, Locke and Malthus had their views and started to define the "sides". Jefferson and others put us on the path of the optimist that sees good in man rather than that of the pessimist that feels man is generally depraved and only an empowered elite can save him from himself.

I support the individual so I guess I should support Bergdahl for bringing that idea to the extreme in order to do his own thing. I dont though because his actions weaken the defense that provides the general American citizenry the conditions to enjoy their individual freedom.

The only reason the "other guys" are supporting Bergdahl is because if he is successful in his dereliction of duty his actions will greatly erode those institutions that defend our Constitutional Republic, its enemies will have taken a great step toward fundamentally changing America.

The only reason the "other guys" are supporting Bergdahl is because if he is successful in his dereliction of duty his actions will greatly erode those institutions that defend our Constitutional Republic, its enemies will have taken a great step toward fundamentally changing America.

I see you have already tried and convicted a man for dereliction of duty. What does the Constitution and the Founding Fathers say about that. It seems in order for your love to come through, you must destroy the Constitution in order to save it.

Interesting point of view.

I see you have already tried and convicted a man for dereliction of duty. What does the Constitution and the Founding Fathers say about that. It seems in order for your love to come through, you must destroy the Constitution in order to save it.

Nope, wrong. Ill give him his day in court and I dont even have access to all the intel that would have told even an idiot like me you dont take a victory lap in the Rose Garden when these questions are on the table.

Interesting your willingness to mouthpiece epic failure.

Nope, wrong. Ill give him his day in court and I dont even have access to all the intel that would have told even an idiot like me you dont take a victory lap in the Rose Garden when these questions are on the table.

Interesting your willingness to mouthpiece epic failure.

Bringing home a US soldier when you know it will cost you politically, to me that is Epic Courage. Character is not defined by doing easy things. Character is the ability to do the hard ones.

Bringing home a US soldier when you know it will cost you politically, to me that is Epic Courage. Character is not defined by doing easy things. Character is the ability to do the hard ones.

You're awful political for a fellow fresh off a banning for talking politics.

Damn gets banned, and upon return starts rights back taking it for his team again. Now that is dedication Full of Shit 1.
The problem with liberal's,... they aren't and once you understand that fact, they are so transparent their damn near invisible, except for stinking up every thread they enter. Keep up the pressure this is your one and only chance to bring down a great nation with lies, leach voters, an spin tactics. It was tried long ago, did not work then and your FSA (free stuff army) voting block will not work either. Trying to use the system to undermine the will of the strong is like bring a knife to a gun fight. The issue your type will never understand or get past, is of one giving for the benefit of those after them. Your type/kind are about whats in it for me, and that right there will be your sides failing. Trees have to be trimmed and fed properly or they become what we have now. You do understand the concept of why tics drop from trees,... right. Well you being one should, sorry I ask. NOLA was a sample of whats to come for that kind of voting block, get used to it.

We will see what the intel says.

I am giving his platoon mates stories weight, as well as emails and comments Bergdahls family has attributed to him. You see that as bias I call it weighing facts.

If the story of the platoon proves true is bringing this man home epic courage? Was the loss of those looking for him worth it? If just one of those 5 Taliban kills an American in a terrorist act is it worth it? If another serviceman is soon to be snatched up playing the game of prisoner swap have we established a precedent that makes sense? If those 5 Taliban go back to terrorizing simple Afghani goat herders recreating their Warlord status is it worth it?

Im giving him his day in court. Let the courts decide if he is a US Soldier based on his actions. It seems you have already acquitted him and dismissed the testimony of those most closely associated with his Army career. The men that died in operations trying to find him were just collateral courage.

Damn gets banned, and upon return starts rights back taking it for his team again. Now that is dedication.......

Im glad hes here. He exposes the weakness and evil intentions of those he supports. His comments have great value for those reasons.

You can never prove your side is right if you didnt have wrong to compare it to.

Lets see, its National news and has caused a political shit storm.....good luck with the sweeping it under the carpet. I think once something like this goes public, the powers that be switch from cover up mode to lets make an example mode.

Hey FS1, go suck start a pistol, no one cares what you have to say, you run your cock holster just to run it. This has nothing to do with the POTUS, and I'm not sure why you constantly have to bring up politics. We were talking about military “brass” and their constant covering up of anything that makes them look bad. I could name about 5 things off the top of my head from my last deployment. This whole thing was already a giant cover up, and NOW that it has been brought to light, the facts that we, in the military already knew, are finally getting to those who watch the news and run their yappers on gun forums. I'm glad you have such an informed opinion based on news clippings, and what you have seen on movies, or read about, but never actually having any experience on what is coming out of your mouth. You are about as worthless as tits on a boar hog, when it comes to this conversation.

Im giving him his day in court. Let the courts decide if he is a US Soldier based on his actions.

Unfortunately, Mc, the courts are largely corrupted, and from what Ive seen, the 'Brass' has been filled with yes men, and they will do what ever they are instructed to cover their ass's. Regardless, I dont think Bowe will have much of a life here in these United States. Someone will probably bust a cap on him before long. Apparently his father has already gotten a lot of death threats.

But we shall see.

You're awful political for a fellow fresh off a banning for talking politics.

Report Me!

Damn gets banned, and upon return starts rights back taking it for his team again. Now that is dedication Full of Shit 1.
The problem with liberal's,... they aren't and once you understand that fact, they are so transparent their damn near invisible, except for stinking up every thread they enter. Keep up the pressure this is your one and only chance to bring down a great nation with lies, leach voters, an spin tactics. It was tried long ago, did not work then and your FSA (free stuff army) voting block will not work either. Trying to use the system to undermine the will of the strong is like bring a knife to a gun fight. The issue your type will never understand or get past, is of one giving for the benefit of those after them. Your type/kind are about whats in it for me, and that right there will be your sides failing. Trees have to be trimmed and fed properly or they become what we have now. You do understand the concept of why tics drop from trees,... right. Well you being one should, sorry I ask. NOLA was a sample of whats to come for that kind of voting block, get used to it.

Freedom for all....so long as you get to define it.

We will see what the intel says.

I am giving his platoon mates stories weight, as well as emails and comments Bergdahls family has attributed to him. You see that as bias I call it weighing facts.

If the story of the platoon proves true is bringing this man home epic courage? Was the loss of those looking for him worth it? If just one of those 5 Taliban kills an American in a terrorist act is it worth it? If another serviceman is soon to be snatched up playing the game of prisoner swap have we established a precedent that makes sense? If those 5 Taliban go back to terrorizing simple Afghani goat herders recreating their Warlord status is it worth it?

Im giving him his day in court. Let the courts decide if he is a US Soldier based on his actions. It seems you have already acquitted him and dismissed the testimony of those most closely associated with his Army career. The men that died in operations trying to find him were just collateral courage.

Then let the system work. Problem is if you don't get your way then the system is a failure.

Hey FS1, go suck start a pistol, no one cares what you have to say, you run your cock holster just to run it. This has nothing to do with the POTUS, and I'm not sure why you constantly have to bring up politics. We were talking about military “brass” and their constant covering up of anything that makes them look bad. I could name about 5 things off the top of my head from my last deployment. This whole thing was already a giant cover up, and NOW that it has been brought to light, the facts that we, in the military already knew, are finally getting to those who watch the news and run their yappers on gun forums. I'm glad you have such an informed opinion based on news clippings, and what you have seen on movies, or read about, but never actually having any experience on what is coming out of your mouth. You are about as worthless as tits on a boar hog, when it comes to this conversation.

I did not bring up POTUS. So it sounds like it should be someone else's cock holster you desire. BTW what kind of man looks at another mans mouth and can only think of holstering his cock there?

The pissing has begun so I will leave you golden shower freaks to your business.

Unfortunately, Mc, the courts are largely corrupted, and from what Ive seen, the 'Brass' has been filled with yes men, and they will do what ever they are instructed to cover their ass's. Regardless, I dont think Bowe will have much of a life here in these United States. Someone will probably bust a cap on him before long. Apparently his father has already gotten a lot of death threats.

But we shall see.

He can make it better if he comes out and says, yeah I was a moron. I left, I got guys hurt, and I am sorry for doing what I did. He already made some head way in my book by wanting people to call him PFC instead of Sgt. He will get charged if they don't pressure medical staff to just medically discharge him for mental issues, which is what will probably happen. Once again, brush it under the rug and out of sight.

You guys take such pride in your military service, but at the same time have such a distrust and disdain of it as well. Whatever occurs with this situation you will find a way to hate this <font color="red">President</font> for it. That's the way it is with Ideology....you have the answer before you even know the question.

You can't even keep track of the shit you spew, so I highlighted it for you.

I guess you missed the post right before mine. I highlighted it for you too Victory.

But we shall see.

Sir, ever the optomist I have faith that at some point the force feeding of the shit sandwich will prove to be too much and some man of integrity and principle will stand up and say the emperor has no clothes.

Those engaged in this are probably of an age where success or failure probably does not matter. I rail against the machine out of concern for my kids and their kids.

Those giving their support are doing so solely based on their selfish concerns of how does this benefit "me". When they come to the realization that any benefits they enjoy will not be there for their heirs the house of cards will collapse.

Guys like FS1 like to claim the other side as "greedy" but really it is they that are in it for themselves. I think he sees the future knows its bleak and only wants to get what he can while he can. I think his comment about the "duffel bag of hate" exposed his disdain for the military, a disdain based on the realization that he knows he does not have the sack to do hard things and offer his own existence in order to serve others and defend a Republic that allows him free expression of his views.

Id love to pick his brains on such "compassionate" liberal policies such as enticing children to cross borders than dumping them in the territories of governors that disagree with him or efforts to erode the First Amendment among others but that may be pushing things.

Freedom for all....so long as you get to define it.
There's that Liberal mind again.
Yes freedom to prosper or fail, but not the freedom to suck/steal or lie from/about others hard work or sacrifice's. That is the problem with your type, you think your entitled to everything w/o doing anything and spouting lies make's it all right. Work and sacrifice is for other folks, not your type right?. History has proven your side wrong so many times, even when I was a child in school we were taught about the three pigs and the race between the Rabbit and Turtle. Growing up I always worked toward those story's goals, now as an old guy I am benefiting from same.

Then let the system work. Problem is if you don't get your way then the system is a failure.

"Pot to kettle, pot to kettle, pot calling kettle. Be advised your black".

Ooops just gave you an opening to use your default defense.

.....when I was a child in school we were taught about the three pigs and the race between the Rabbit and Turtle. Growing up I always worked toward those story's goals, now as an old guy I am benefiting from same.

Sadly today in the story of The Ant and the Grasshopper the ant invites the grasshopper in from the cold and saves him from his failure to prepare for the winter.

Unfortunately educators are not taking it that one sterp further and exposing the reality of how the saved grasshopper kills the ant to take his food, steals his home, than dies a year later when he again fails to prepare for reality.

What the fuck, was understanding why you dont kill and eat the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs too hard a concept?

Unfortunately educators are not taking it that one sterp further and exposing the reality of how the saved grasshopper kills the ant to take his food, steals his home, than dies a year later when he again fails to prepare for reality.
That's because more than 50% of the educators are of the grasshopper mind set. The younger generation is the "I want it now" they have no concept of what others have had to endure for later rewards of their labor or sacrifices.

"The Brass" will do what they are told to do.

When did Bergdal receive the status or designation or POW? The pentagon seems tight lipped on what they had categorized him since 2009. But now Obama and Susan Rice refer to Bergdal as a POW? Are they ignorant, attempting to change his status for their own reasons, or all the above? When you get POW status along with that comes many benefits.

Sadly today in the story of The Ant and the Grasshopper the ant invites the grasshopper in from the cold and saves him from his failure to prepare for the winter.

What the fuck, was understanding why you dont kill and eat the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs too hard a concept?

Spiders On Drugs! LSD, THC, Crack, Caffeine. - YouTube

There is a key difference between a soldier captured while in uniform / active duty and one that removes the uniform and walks away from the active duty to the enemy and MAKES himself a prisoner.
Obama acted against several generals opinion , ignored the law and went around congress and made up an excuse why that is pretty weak and falling apart.

This is not epic courage but epic stupidity and ignoring the law & checks and balances designed to prevent one person from doing exactly what he did.
Hopefully the released Taliban is targeted and if & when they become active they are taken out and B-doll gets free room & board in Kansas.

What happened to epic courage in Benghazi ?

What happened to epic courage in Benghazi ?

or how about picking up that phone and pen we heard about and having our friends to the south release Sgt Tahmoorisi?

or how about picking up that phone and pen we heard about and having our friends to the south release Sgt Tahmoorisi?

I wonder which cartel member will be exchanged for him.

I guess those that are exercising their 1 ADM rights, by way of voicing their opinions does not come up to your understanding of our Constitution. As you seem confused over the right to express an opinion, it is solidly an American thing. Your "seeing" that the man in question has been "tried and convicted" is strange to say the least. As in America, only courts can do that, please get a copy of the Constitution, you are confused at best. Those with a commie or Nazi leaning like to stifle free speech, free speech is not destroying our Constitution, but reaffirming its importance to real Americans on a daily basis. When the statement was made "with honor and distinction" this was her (Rice's) thoughts on the matter, those listening to the facts, as they have been made public (and to those that served with bergDoll) have every right to make their opinion known-unless the Constitution as changed last night while I was asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.