• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Boys Can Fish...

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
fish011.jpg

My three boys told me they wanted to go camp at the river and do a little fishing with a few buddies...without me along. They did pretty good. Walleye, Catfish, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass and Sauger. A fringe benefit of having the Milk River running through your backyard. I figured they couldn't get into too much trouble. My oldest is 11 and the youngest is 9. All these boys want to do is hunt, fish, shoot and play sports...Yep, I'm pretty proud!

Re: Boys Can Fish...

Anything sunning near enough the surface,to turn it into a Cast & Blast?

Not that the boys hadn't already thought of same.

Wonder where they get that from?
Good job Bro

Nice picture, it will make for a fun memory some day. Also good to see kids that want to do something besides video games.

Yup, they'll remember that forever. Reminds me of my growing up, lived a couple miles south of Lake Thompson. Used to ride our mini bikes up with our rods and five gallon pails to throw spoons for Northern.

Where about are you on the Milk?

once again great pic... nothin a father could want more than, boys that like the outdoors, shooting, and sports!!!