• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brandon's State of the Union Address

Time to sue the gov then; because Aunt Franny died from a sickness, a sickness she couldn't care for because health care costs were too high.

Speaking of high: let's add pharmaceutical companies also; because when cousin cletus died, it was because of the oxycontin the dr said was the only answer.

And let's not forget Timmy......he was run down by a Mopar driver, competing to be the "donut king".......

It’s pretty funny that they’ve inacted laws to prevent hospitals and big pharma being sued, isn’t it?

What did the woman yell from the crowd and then everyone booed her
That was MTG... "Build the Wall"..

The part I was referring to in my other post was when Boebert told Brandon that "he put them there" "13 of them" - when sloppy sleepy Joe was talking about the burn pits and the dead soldiers flagged draped coffins

Reactions: FWoo45 and Davo308
7B79F978-A285-4210-934E-F53D611A4FD9.jpeg

sad how the old farts in the gop still want to be polite, like anyone gives a fuck about polite when they are destroying the country.
stupid old gop faggots.
No shit. when Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert were boo'd they should have stood up and yelled "Hey, Fuck you, you communist bastards! Lets cut the crap, you stole the election! This idiot (pointing at Biden), Pelosi and most of you should be in jail right now!"

No shit. when Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert were boo'd they should have stood up and yelled "Hey, Fuck you, you communist bastards! Lets cut the crap, you stole the election! This idiot (pointing at Biden), Pelosi and most of you should be in jail right now!"

i heard mtg's rebuttal was spicey but have not seen or read it.

if you watched Crowder and played along you wanted have gotten up this morning...
Do you mean "wouldn't"? I had a heck of a time getting out of bed this morning as it was. Pre-gamed with Mike's Harder black cherry, 8% stuff ramps it up compared to my normal Miller High Life.
drunk.jpg

Reactions: Davo308
Do you mean "wouldn't"? I had a heck of a time getting out of bed this morning as it was. Pre-gamed with Mike's Harder black cherry, 8% stuff ramps it up compared to my normal Miller High Life.yup.
Liquor wreaks havoc on a keyboard ..

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
Saw a bit of that one earlier. From what I did watch, I do agree with her, but her delivery was awful and was quickly putting me to sleep. :sleep:
I understand..... You were not her target audience... Her target audience was the American's similar to her constituents in her State of Iowa. Those blue collar workers who will be financially squeezed by the recession / inflation / and lack of a plan by Biden. Those parents who had to quit their jobs to take care of their children when schools were closed. Did you hear her say in her younger years, with two children her husband worked days and she would pass him in the front yard when he came home and she was heading out to be a chashier at the local grocery store at night ? Those listeners never went to sleep on that message.

The best rebuttal Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds:

And she's too stupid to see whats happening.
Biden isn't blundering mindlessly, causing inflation, shortages and skyrocketing gas prices. Biden isn't doing anything except reading from a teleprompter what they tell him to say. This is the NWO strategic plan to dismantle and destroy America being carried out.

Evil on the left, slow, Special Ed retards on the right. We are so fuc't.

FJB, Fuck Putin and fuck the NWO puppet state Ukraine.

Reactions: HD1911 and FWoo45
And she's too stupid to see whats happening.
Biden isn't blundering mindlessly, causing inflation, shortages and skyrocketing gas prices. Biden isn't doing anything except reading from a teleprompter what they tell him to say. This is the NWO strategic plan to dismantle and destroy America being carried out.

Evil on the left, slow, Special Ed retards on the right. We are so fuc't.

FJB, Fuck Putin and fuck the NWO puppet state Ukraine.
Well, what is your plan ?

Well, what is your plan ?
Well for start, get real and quit being a slow learner.

You think this is due to incompetency the border is now wide open, again, the once independent American oil supply was cut off and we're now paying almost 3x the price for foreign gas? Trump had us back to 1st world status and the NWO globalists in Congress were shitting their pants. They don't want an independent, self sufficient strong U.S.

This is all planned, the bare grocery shelves, the outrageous cost of building materials to drive up inflation, all planned. Not from some incompetent, old pedophile criminal that can't even wipe his own ass.

Funny how the ones bleating about being offended by Boebert “disrespecting the president” are the same ones who had no problem with four years of “fuck trump” and “not my president”. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Human nature. We will see more of that as the USA goes down the Rabbit Hole. Folks will talk more about "The Good Old Days". The 60's, 70's, 80's Were a much simpler time in America. Spending a year with this administration is just a reminder. It will get worse.