• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brandon's State of the Union Address

He made about an hour.

Tons!!!! Of stuff left out. It appeared he was struggling at the end…. I think his handlers knew the longer it went the worse he gets.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
7AF0542E-072E-4C7B-8D0D-04A63C66B5C1.jpeg
Better than I expected.

He was very quick to go after Putin and made it clear that the United States will help fight their invasion but NOT put boots on the ground…. It was a strangly worded attack but never really mention other nations for humanitarian aid… kind of just made it clear WE would be there to help.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I can only hope Biden lost support from voters on the left with that bullshit pandering. However, I doubt any of his future voters watched that shit show. That was like if Trump suddenly said open borders, defund police and send industry to China just to improve polling data.

What did the woman yell from the crowd and then everyone booed her

Reactions: Davo308
"Putin may circle Kiev with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people,"

Saw this on Fox News , I didn't watch it because its really not my type of comedy. Its just a room filled with assholes who fuck the sheep 24/7/365 ............

I watched the State of the Union from start to finish.
I also watched the Governor of Iowa, Kim Reynolds, present the Republican rebuttal. She dealt "Death by a Thousand cuts" to President Biden and the Democratic party.
I purposely watched it on my PBS channel. I wanted to feel the spin they put on the reporting.

Kudos to the writers of the State of the Union speech.... Flawless... Excellent both psychologically and filled to the brim with "Hope".
Unfortunately, hope is not a plan. I sat for an hour waiting for "The Plan" to be displayed and explained to the "We the People"...

As Governor Reynolds pointed out, every move this administration has made.. Has been the wrong move. Biden stated that in order to get inflation under control, prices must be lowered. I was ready to hear the plan. There is no plan.
Every point that was made from lowering prescription med cost to replacing thousands of failing highway bridges had no plan.

The first 7 minutes of the address was about the Ukraine. Basically bashing Putin. I may have misunderstood something Biden said. The jest of it was about all of the supplies, money and support that was going to our NATO allies and how the USA would stand beside them if they were attacked. He totally left out saying the USA was going to do anything to help the Ukraine. Perhaps I misunderstood, but it did sound like it was his intent.

It was just a long speech, filled with promises that can not be kept.

JMHO

"Putin may circle Kiev with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people,"

Saw this on Fox News , I didn't watch it because its really not my type of comedy. Its just a room filled with assholes who fuck the sheep 24/7/365 ............
I caught that also.... Biden spoke for almost an hour.... I was surprised he could stand that long and remain composed. On his way out he lingered and spoke with people. Reporters actually said no other President had spent so much time talking with the audience before exiting.
The question in my mind was "Is that really Biden"?.....

Reactions: XP1K and Davo308
would have been neat to see if he walked off into the stands and sat down , but you know no humor allowed in the woke wake . That or started talking about sniffing Putin's head mistaking him for a little kid , instead of kissing Xi Jinping's behind on bend and knee . Na still would not of cared ..

So, I wasn’t going to watch but forced myself to do so. Here is a few takeaways. Some have already been pointed out with meds, inflation, job creation and so on. Also pointed out, no plan was laid out, just empty promises as always. Here is what stuck out to me:

We are punishing Russia with our NATO friends and will cripple the enemy until he gives in. We hate Russia because what they are doing is wrong, but we won’t stop buying oil from them.

We believe in borders when another country is invading, just not our own, despite being actively invaded daily.

We hate guns and so called assault weapons that can hold 100 RDS and shoot like a trillion rounds a second, except when another country is invaded, then we applaud the gov handing them out to citizens for free to help fight the invading forces.

We were all about defunding the police but we know that doesn’t work so now we are all about funding the police. Lmao. You can’t make this shit up. Wow! Ok. Oh and my taxes are going up or not depending on where you fall on the scale, but we all know they can’t steal from us and do all this shit without taxing us more.

Oh and he created the best economy ever and made 6.5 million jobs last year.

I was out drilling in the dark with a group of people. Actually, seems extremely appropriate.

Heard hot crazy Boebert heckled him.

I can also do a reload faster than you can ask me 'how fast can you do a reload', in the dark.

would have been neat to see if he walked off into the stands and sat down , but you know no humor allowed in the woke wake . That or started talking about sniffing Putin's head mistaking him for a little kid , instead of kissing Xi Jinping's behind on bend and knee . Na still would not of cared ..
After getting a good night's sleep and letting some thoughts develop... I watched intently as Biden finished his speech and "worked the crowd" as he moved to exit. He worked the crowd so long that the program cut away and went on to show Governor Reynolds. I have watched many video's of him going off script, wandering around, stumbling, etc. I have watched Jill and his handlers hold his arm and guide him along a path so he would not get lost.

His movements through a crowed area, interactions with individuals, facial expressions, gestures,etc were perfect. They were too perfect. Just like watching a Hollywood movie in which the actors had practiced a 5 minute scene over and over under a director that demanded perfection.

My Dad had a saying... "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"..... Someone is certainly trying to.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
“Wealthy Americans pay a lower tax rate than a teacher or a firefighter”

“Gun manufacturers are the only companies that can’t be sued”

Seriously, I have zero respect for anyone who tells blatant lies like that to the American people, or anyone who supports them.
Time to sue the gov then; because Aunt Franny died from a sickness, a sickness she couldn't care for because health care costs were too high.

Speaking of high: let's add pharmaceutical companies also; because when cousin cletus died, it was because of the oxycontin the dr said was the only answer.

And let's not forget Timmy......he was run down by a Mopar driver, competing to be the "donut king".......