• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 State of the Union Address

Screenshot_20230206_055931_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: theLBC
Was it every other word that was a blatant lie, or every word, I couldn't keep track. Even Janet Yellen had to look at the floor when he was talking about how he's fixed the economy, the lie was so unbarable. Sorry couldn't last more then a few minutes.....fuck, just fuck is all I got now...

This was pretty funny however, Biden blames Trump and Republicans for more shit, so much for calling for "unity."

“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.” -George Carlin

She's more calm than I'd be. I'd probably yell out something like 'you f'ing cucumber brained pedo your full of f'ing shit' - but honestly that should be McCarthy's job but he's a deep stater and not going to rock the boat.

What were the ratings? I can't believe people still tune in to watch the SOTU address.

Biden is a liar, like his father, the Devil. Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. We have no power because we allowed Biden's master take it from us, without a fight. We gave it away. The government is against us. The military is against us. Most of the rest of the world is against us. They play along because they are too invested in the U.S. dollar. When that dollar is worthless, those who call themselves our allies, will disappear.

Biden is a warning of what's to come. We ain't seen nothing, yet and we're going to roll over and take it. We'll take it, because we have no power, any more. We allowed evil to prevail. We've eliminated God in our daily lives, banning prayer in schools and events. We've embraced the abomination of homosexuality and unjust violence. We call good, evil and evil, good. We murder the most guiltless, among us, the unborn. We worship at the alter of the self. Morality is relative.

Wait until Russia, China, , Iran, North Korea and possibly India form an economic and military alliance. Wait until China starts arming these cells they have implanted, around the globe. Wait until Russia moves south, because they want a warm water port in the Mediterranean... and they will. China wants the USA... all of it... without us in it. If they invaded by air and sea, today, Biden and the military would stand down and roll over. He sells his soul to the highest bidder.

We have no Commander in Chief. We have no President. We have a usurper... a traitorous, self serving reptile of a being, who only knows how to devour, consume and destroy for his own gain. If we were truly men, we would make our Founding Fathers proud. I can't say what that would be, so interpret it as you wish. No, we're not voting our way out of this.

Last edited:
It only takes 51% and they win.
If you are working in private industry, your bills are paid, your car is insured and your family has medical insurance........ You are in the 49% group..
Not rocket science. If you need validation look at your pay check stub. Subtract your take home from your gross and look at what you leave on the table each pay period.

Reactions: wade2big and BLEE
the speech was written very well truth and facts aside

the speech writers knew the buzz points and laid traps

he baited the republicans several times and they tripped on it hook line and sinker

while the repubs were yelling etc, he put them on the defensive because they will have to come up with ideas/change/ strat

and when they dont (like paul ryan with repeal and replace) biden can say "you see, they are all talk..thats why nothing gets done etc"

now hes still a buffoon, but it was written well
you voted for him, didn't you

She's more calm than I'd be. I'd probably yell out something like 'you f'ing cucumber brained pedo your full of f'ing shit' - but honestly that should be McCarthy's job but he's a deep stater and not going to rock the boat.
Ah as much as McCarthy is a uni party grifter he was still annoyed, he made some funny stink faces. Kamala looked really nervous, I think she thought the pedo potato was gonna blow it. They had old Joe hopped up on something.

Reactions: BLEE and Fig
Probably added some blow to his usual speech cocktail. Jill thought it was just another cocaine sex party too as she was walking around making out with random dudes.
The Nazi cocktail: Hydrocodone, Cocaine and Meth. Makes anyone a buzz saw for four or five hours.

Reactions: Austan
It only takes 51% and they win.
If you are working in private industry, your bills are paid, your car is insured and your family has medical insurance........ You are in the 49% group..
Not rocket science. If you need validation look at your pay check stub. Subtract your take home from your gross and look at what you leave on the table each pay period.

Let's get real, that's waaaaaay less than 49% of the population. Probably more like 33% and then you have to subtract the people who are busting their asses in private industry yet behind on their bills and insurance. The number of people who are actually making a decent living in private industry (they have a nice home, nice cars, can afford vacations, have a retirement, healthcare) is probably 7-10% of the population.

Trump had the right idea. Bring back GOOD jobs and get people working. Unfortunately the Uniparty and their Media allies decided he was a threat so out he went.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton