• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brandon's State of the Union Address

Created 6.5 million jobs…? Certainly he doesnt mean he filled them…. Every damn place in my city is hiring even at ridiculous $15-19 hr and NO ONE is applying.
We have a bunch of positions open, our brilliant company requires new hires to be completely vax, there have been multiple people I know that won't deal with the requirements. 2 positions have been up for over 6 months with no good qualified candidates. Friggin crazy.

POS bragged about making food cheaper.

That co-anchors face 😆

164617977708_jpg-2298100.JPG

Last edited:
You should watch…Just turn it into a drinking game of some sort.
Every time you see an empty chair or a Ukraine flag in the audience, you have to take a drink. Have 911 on speed dial, you'll. have alcohol poisoning in a few minutes.

Reactions: Davo308
Leave the hammer in the tool chest. Now he claims to have "created" more jobs than anyone in history. When you "let" people go back to work, you have't created any jobs... "thank you my republican friends"...really? they are not conservatives, they are establishment RINOs. Fucking fuck already, why am I watching this garbage?
It wouldn't be a hammer..........my pistola skillz need improvement and I don't feel like practicing my carpenter abilities....... I'll rely on the pit for the play by play action

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
Yeah…. More free money!!! You get free meds…you get free child care….. you get a car…. Holy crap! And more affordable housing….

Crazy!!! He is mentikn the rich to pay mkre taxes and all of Congress is clapping. Ummm last time i checked most of them are multi-millionaires…. Guess they are exempt..

It wouldn't be a hammer..........my pistola skillz need improvement and I don't feel like practicing my carpenter abilities....... I'll rely on the pit for the play by play action
video will be needed. You probably deserve a new TV anyway.

Raise the minimum wage to $15! didn't that already happen? businesses are offering $15-20 and hour now, and can't get people hired.

Reactions: MJF
Looks like the VP was giggling when he mentioned the loss of Covid family memebers…. Strange…. No more mask…. It has disappeared. We are all good now….come on man…

Ooopps. Wait. Most Americans can remove the mask…. Get the shot…vacinate everyone and everything.

If your not sure just get a shot. If you itch..get a shot…got gas…get a shot. Shots help.

No more no knock search warrants or something to that …. His budget includes more police…. NOW he says no defunding police…OKAY….. that was NOT their message in the recent past.

Leave the hammer in the tool chest. Now he claims to have "created" more jobs than anyone in history. When you "let" people go back to work, you have't created any jobs... "thank you my republican friends"...really? they are not conservatives, they are establishment RINOs. Fucking fuck already, why am I watching this
Wife and I are already plowed.
if you really want to turn her on, tell her to imagine that your joe!😂

omg he said fund the police and everyone clapped

When did that position change? oh right when ratings dropped....
They spent about 2 months in 2021 trying to flip defunding the police on republicans, but that didn’t work so they dropped it, lol.

I've got a video of it I recorded on my phone but I can't get it to here. We were watching it on the live stream with crowder. Plain as day, ladies and gentlemen, the former vice president of the United States.
I should be watching on Crowder...I'm watching on OAN

I'm draining my spank count on Angie's goods within the next 6 months.

• Haha