• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: 5-year old boy executed on his front lawn, Wilson,NC. Perp CAPTURED.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • WILSON, NORTH CAROLINA. AUGUST 10, 2020.
    Five year old Cannon Hinnant was playing on his front lawn riding his bicycle when his neighbor, 25 year old convicted felon Darius Nathaniel Sessoms calmly walked up to him, placed a gun to the little boy's head without warning, pulled the trigger, and walked away while the boy's two sisters and another neighbor watched in horror. The perpetrator was captured very shortly after and charged with first degree murder.

NOTE: Various sources from the ground at the scene AND all over the Internet have been confirming that there is NO coverage at all from the national media and only spotty coverage from local news channels.

REST IN PEACE, CANNON HINNANT.

20200810-170231-P1.jpg

cannon-hinnant-photo.jpg

The perpetrator:

20200809-213713-Sessoms%20mug.jpg

There is a simple solution to get these "insert word" to a better place for them and us.

As a society we have lost the ability to recognize a zero value life that is only intent on spreading misery. More of this will occur until we decide to make the necessary decisions to stop it.

WILSON, NORTH CAROLINA. AUGUST 10, 2020.
    Five year old Cannon Hinnant was playing on his front lawn riding his bicycle when his neighbor, 25 year old convicted felon Darius Nathaniel Sessoms calmly walked up to him, placed a gun to the little boy's head without warning, pulled the trigger, and walked away while the boy's two sisters and another neighbor watched in horror. The perpetrator was captured very shortly after and charged with first degree murder.

NOTE: Various sources from the ground at the scene AND all over the Internet have been confirming that there is NO coverage at all from the national media and only spotty coverage from local news channels.

20200810-170231-P1.jpg

cannon-hinnant-photo.jpg

The perpetrator:

That is a fucking xxxxxx!

Last edited by a moderator:
    You are just refusing to see he had a difficult childhood.

This right here...

The white family next door was oppressing him with their white privilege. Physically stopping him from leaving his house to look for a job or better his career, and then bombarding him with high frequency cosmic ray brainwaves while he slept at night to make him have criminal thoughts and act on them. Poor oppressed guy. Case closed...

I am sure all here would feel exactly the same had the races been reversed. I do know I would have. What I don’t like is the way the press handles it differently.

MSM hot story today will be about some “Karen” using the “N” word. The horror...

As a dad of a 4 year old.
    All they would need is a body bag.

This X1,000,000. There would have been no walking away after doing that deed... Gun or no gun. He may have had the time to pull the trigger without anyone seeing, but as soon as he did it, the next few seconds will be fast and up close and personal, with the clip point fighting knife that is always on me.

Reminds me..., I need to install my full semi-auto trigger tonight.

Whats really weird and hard to understand is that the perp and the boys father appeared to be friends. They had supper together a couple nights before and had visited that same day. then he just go's berserk and shoots a child? There must be something else going on...crack or meth? Regardless he needs a body bagging.

Whats really weird and hard to understand is that the perp and the boys father appeared to be friends. They had supper together a couple nights before and had visited that same day. then he just go's berserk and shoots a child? There must be something else going on...crack or meth? Regardless he needs a body bagging.

Whats left to understand? Surely whatever beef the two might of had wouldnt involve a 4yo boy. But, hey, perhaps a there is an opening in the narrative and the bobble heads will now gravitate and form "excuses" where there are none. Wont be blatant excuses btw, just enough...

RIP little guy.

Whats left to understand? Surely whatever beef the two might of had wouldnt involve a 4yo boy. But, hey, perhaps a there is an opening in the narrative and the bobble heads will now gravitate and form "excuses" where there are none. Wont be blatant excuses btw, just enough...

RIP little guy.

Even if there was significant beef between the two men, it was supposed to have been handled man to man. Only one type of people take their problems out on innocent children: Coward terrorists.

Anybody remember the photo that circulated around 2014 showing ISIS fighters pointing AK-47s at the heads of Assyrian and Yahzidi infants before executing them at point blank range? There is a reason why the Iraqi government and tribal militias showed these ISIS scum absolutely no mercy when the tables finally turned on them. What some of the Iraqi villagers done to captured ISIS militants afterward made even the cartel shit in northern Mexico look tame in comparison...

I'm thinking he won't last long if placed in the appropriate cell block, by mistake of course.

450.jpg

One of these above only costs around $2.50 or so at any local smoke shop. And compared to other forms of contraband, obtaining these is almost no issue for inmates. I kinda feel bad for the guy who have to clean the cell's ventilation system afterward, but hey, pay the contracting companies to give them an extra COVID pay raise and a case of beer...

RIP little guy.

Not much, theres no excuse for what he did, NONE, but sometimes I just have to wonder what sparked it.

gee, i couldn't find the story on cnn or msdnc. i wonder why?

There is absolutely nothing in any of the large media outlets. Nothing at all. That is why we need to repost this shit as far and wide as possible. Even the folks living in the area are saying that their local media is just giving spotty coverage. Everything else is about either COVID or the sportsball teams getting their seasons canceled for fall. Oh, the horror! Muh' NFL...
    smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Guys, let's try NOT to get this locked PLEASE...

I, and MANY others all over the Web, both gun owners and non gun owners, use the Pit and ARF-GD as our only sources of breaking news and real time updates on local, national, and international events. The Pit and others like it have done more service for the whole general public than all of the mainstream media outlets combined. We are the 21st century equivalent of colonial broadsides and horseback messengers. Let's not ruin this great feature and keep it great. Thank you.

The point is there is nothing civil about this but certain types still get protected status all accross America.

The color of the card you pull from your pocket decides if you get to wave it or not.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Personally I'd suggest it's not wise to use the word that according to current SJW mob hysteria may not even be named in a discussion of words that should not be uttered (a word starting with the letter that comes after M in the alphabet) as you never know when somebody with an ax to grind might dig it up years later to use against you in some civil law suit or court case or just normal smearing.

Also the correct answer to somebody demanding if you have ever said that word is to correctly and honestly say you have never said that or written it, to all the various reference words they try to use to say the word without using the word. If they challenge you, you can easily push them into the corner by forcing them to say the forbidden utterance or loose their line of attack.

Personally I'd suggest it's not wise to use the word that according to current SJW mob hysteria may not even be named in a discussion of words that should not be uttered (a word starting with the letter that comes after M in the alphabet) as you never know when somebody with an ax to grind might dig it up years later to use against you in some civil law suit or court case or just normal smearing.

Also the correct answer to somebody demanding if you have ever said that word is to correctly and honestly say you have never said that or written it, to all the various reference words they try to use to say the word without using the word. If they challenge you, you can easily push them into the corner by forcing them to say the forbidden utterance or loose their line of attack.

Besides which its disrespectful to all the good and decent folks of color, and they represent the majority.

Why? It was not directed at them nor does it apply to them

If you dont know I cant explain it. PMI, can you enlighten him? I used to use the word, even in jest, but finally just stopped.

WILSON, NORTH CAROLINA. AUGUST 10, 2020.

20200810-170231-P1.jpg

cannon-hinnant-photo.jpg

The perpetrator:

Ok where are the fucking riots, looting, wanton destruction, and outrage?! I hope this fucking piece of shit asswipe goes through hell in prison.
    00F4B15F-EAE6-495A-BA38-7945619964C9.gif

Last edited: