• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: 5-year old boy executed on his front lawn, Wilson,NC. Perp CAPTURED.

Feet first
F722252D-A513-487E-B1DC-683C67BDBEED.jpeg

Idk about all that.

Africa uses machetes and AKs

Europe uses nerve agents and nukes

Are you kidding?

No clue of what is eminent in our nation?

This is not some third world or second rate nation.

It will make them look civilized.

Now see, you just had to go and poke the fucking bear...

It is clearly stated in the forum rules that racial slurs will not be tolerated.

If you can't understand why that's a rule, perhaps you need to find somewhere else to hang out.

There's no issue with expressing outrage; however, how you do it, may raise issues (as in the case of this thread).

You seem to think that you can't be outraged, and not use racial slurs.

You see, some can be courteous and respectful and be upset, while also being prepared to do what needs to be done, like taking out the trash when it needs to go. See you in a month...unless you want me to make it permanent.
I've decided to avoid posting on these kinds of things because.

1: Frank clearly stated it's his house and business AND that there is constant fed monitoring of this site. Don't shit on his business and don't feed the beast.
2: Typing words on a forum won't make you feel better when expressions of rage are wanted/desired.
3: Doing so only allows them to attack us, attack the very few sites like this one , and empowers the real enemies of this country.
4: Since this is an open forum, a person's emotional tirade can and will cause them problems at their home, place of employment and community if taken a certain way.
5: Is typing on the internet worth any or all of the above?
6: I think not.
7: It's time to be smart, not emotional. Keep your inside thoughts inside. That doesn't mean you are wrong, but don't allow yourself to be taken off the field while the band is still playing.
8: Keep your powder dry.

I've decided to avoid posting on these kinds of things because.

1: Frank clearly stated it's his house and business AND that there is constant fed monitoring of this site. Don't shit on his business and don't feed the beast.
2: Typing words on a forum won't make you feel better when expressions of rage are wanted/desired.
3: Doing so only allows them to attack us, attack the very few sites like this one , and empowers the real enemies of this country.
4: Since this is an open forum, a person's emotional tirade can and will cause them problems at their home, place of employment and community if taken a certain way.
5: Is typing on the internet worth any or all of the above?
6: I think not.
7: It's time to be smart, not emotional. Keep your inside thoughts inside. That doesn't mean you are wrong, but don't allow yourself to be taken off the field while the band is still playing.
8: Keep your powder dry.
With you 100%

Reactions: silentwoods
does nc have the death penalty?

I got good news...

And I am not a gecko, nor is this about car insurance...

North Carolina has the death penalty...

No shit. I drive as a courier to make a bit of beer money. I pick up stuff at hospitals and one factory and interact with a lot of black folks. With one glaring exception at the UPS regional warehouse I deliver to, they are straight up hard working polite people who just want to do their job, enjoy their lives, and be left the fuck alone. There is that one bitch of an exception....
There is ALWAYS that one bitch. And the really funny thing is they come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.:D

Facts are difficult things. I lean toward giving every person a chance until proven to be bad.

I read these things and get very upset. Then in the course of a day interact with people of other races and they are very nice.

I think a lot of blacks are as sick of this crap as we are and just want to get along.
Please alert us when the black community comes out and condemns this! :mad:

Yes we have a death penalty , I believe the last time it was used was back in 2006. I work with several men and women who live in Wilson NC and they are in shock that it happen in a town they call home. One gentlemen took the day off from work to help calm his anger/rage as he feared what he may say or do at work that would cost him his job.
The Governor probably will not issue a statement as he would be pointing the finger at one of his constituents and I have not seen a news article containing more than that 4 small paragraphs or less than 75 words about the killing of the little boy.

He will end up in Raleigh at central prison where he will be feed 3 meals a day , play basket ball and lift weights along with free health care all paid for by the tax payers of NC.

I just hope the Makers Mark keeps working for me

Reactions: NCHillbilly
I live 45 minutes away from this, and it is buried in our local news! They did live in a shit hole neighborhood, and there may have been other drug activity involved, but that dude needs the death sentence ASAP. Pure evil right there.

Seems I remember back a bit in Louisiana a dude was being extradited for molesting a kid from Texas. As he was walking thru the airport with a deputy, a man stepped into the frame from a pay phone and pulled a gun out of a bag. He sidestepped the officer and shot the perp in the head and dropped the gun on the floor. A judge said the shooter, who was the kid's father was PTSD'd and let him walk (more or less) as a justified homicide. Need a few of these dispensations to stop this, but you won't assuage the loss of an innocent, especially to the brother and sister who witnessed it ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NHk869YUqo

Seems I remember back a bit in Louisiana a dude was being extradited for molesting a kid from Texas. As he was walking thru the airport with a deputy, a man stepped into the frame from a pay phone and pulled a gun out of a bag. He sidestepped the officer and shot the perp in the head and dropped the gun on the floor. A judge said the shooter, who was the kid's father was PTSD'd and let him walk (more or less) as a justified homicide. Need a few of these dispensations to stop this, but you won't assuage the loss of an innocent, especially to the brother and sister who witnessed it ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NHk869YUqo
Too good and too easy,
he needs to be put in a dark hole and starved, and beaten religiously.

50% of me is completely heartbroken for this family, and 50% of me is so goddamned enraged I can't hardly see straight! I am going to slowly choose my words, so as to not get a "vacation", but I truly don't know how much more is expected to be tolerated. There is not a fucking thing that a 5 yo boy could have done to deserve that. Don't misunderstand, this ain't a race thing, this is a need to "take out the trash" thing. There are just some people that will not only never be productive members of civil society, but will diminish the quality of life for everyone they come in contact with. "Those" types of motherfuckers better hope they never find themselves living in an area where the police have been defunded, because swift and sure justice would be meted out just as sure as the sun rises.

R.I.P. little fella.😢

50% of me is completely heartbroken for this family, and 50% of me is so goddamned enraged I can't hardly see straight! I am going to slowly choose my words, so as to not get a "vacation", but I truly don't know how much more is expected to be tolerated. There is not a fucking thing that a 5 yo boy could have done to deserve that. Don't misunderstand, this ain't a race thing, this is a need to "take out the trash" thing. There are just some people that will not only never be productive members of civil society, but will diminish the quality of life for everyone they come in contact with. "Those" types of motherfuckers better hope they never find themselves living in an area where the police have been defunded, because swift and sure justice would be meted out just as sure as the sun rises.

R.I.P. little fella.😢
Amen

Reactions: DannC
WILSON, NORTH CAROLINA. AUGUST 10, 2020.
Five year old Cannon Hinnant was playing on his front lawn riding his bicycle when his neighbor, 25 year old convicted felon Darius Nathaniel Sessoms calmly walked up to him, placed a gun to the little boy's head without warning, pulled the trigger, and walked away while the boy's two sisters and another neighbor watched in horror. The perpetrator was captured very shortly after and charged with first degree murder.

NOTE: Various sources from the ground at the scene AND all over the Internet have been confirming that there is NO coverage at all from the national media and only spotty coverage from local news channels.

REST IN PEACE, CANNON HINNANT.

20200810-170231-P1.jpg

cannon-hinnant-photo.jpg

The perpetrator:

20200809-213713-Sessoms%20mug.jpg
May God bring peace and comfort the hearts of the family. MAy someone
WILSON, NORTH CAROLINA. AUGUST 10, 2020.
Five year old Cannon Hinnant was playing on his front lawn riding his bicycle when his neighbor, 25 year old convicted felon Darius Nathaniel Sessoms calmly walked up to him, placed a gun to the little boy's head without warning, pulled the trigger, and walked away while the boy's two sisters and another neighbor watched in horror. The perpetrator was captured very shortly after and charged with first degree murder.

NOTE: Various sources from the ground at the scene AND all over the Internet have been confirming that there is NO coverage at all from the national media and only spotty coverage from local news channels.

REST IN PEACE, CANNON HINNANT.

20200810-170231-P1.jpg

cannon-hinnant-photo.jpg

The perpetrator:

20200809-213713-Sessoms%20mug.jpg
Why? These are the kind of atrocities that will continue to happen until Jesus returns. Mankind has no respect for anything. May God grant us the serenity to accept the things we can not change the courage to change the things that we can and the wisdom to know the difference.

And then we have this - Florida girl’s mother shot and killed during first day of online class as teacher watches, police say

A 10-year-old Florida girl was beginning her first day of online school when her mother was shot to death by her ex-boyfriend at their home, investigators said Tuesday.

Donald Williams, 27, shot and killed 32-year-old Maribel Rosado Morales in front of her four children and their two cousins at her Indiantown home, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told reporters at a press conference, which was recorded by WPEC-TV.

These are the kind of atrocities that will continue to happen until Jesus returns

And yet he said,"Occupy till I come".
If an army "occupies", they don't just pitch tents.
"Live peaceably with ALL men, as much as lieth within you."
Jesus was not a hippy pacifist.

The flesh man in me wants to spend a week with this pos, with a pair of 460 Chanelock pliers.
The spirit man in me doesn't want to pick up those pliers.....until offered a chance to get right with his maker.
In between lies the truth. He needs to be put down.
He may deserve a lot more. Anything beyond a quick trial by his peers and a quick death is outside our purview. Sitting on death row for 20 years is NOT justice for either side.

Torture nor death of this monster, will bring that little boy back.

I still contend I'm all for reckoning in this matter. I'll settle for beat to death with the jawbone of an ass as well.

And yet he said,"Occupy till I come".
If an army "occupies", they don't just pitch tents.
"Live peaceably with ALL men, as much as lieth within you."
Jesus was not a hippy pacifist.

The flesh man in me wants to spend a week with this pos, with a pair of 460 Chanelock pliers.
The spirit man in me doesn't want to pick up those pliers.....until offered a chance to get right with his maker.
In between lies the truth. He needs to be put down.
He may deserve a lot more. Anything beyond a quick trial by his peers and a quick death is outside our purview. Sitting on death row for 20 years is NOT justice for either side.

Torture nor death of this monster, will bring that little boy back.

I still contend I'm all for reckoning in this matter. I'll settle for beat to death with the jawbone of an ass as well.
Televised torture law abiding citizen style might make some of his brothers think twice before they rape or murder more whites.

This is getting the minimum media attention, with most sources not even showing the murderers photo.

There is a full blown race war and only one side pretends it isnt happening.

i dont think there is a race war at all.
this is something pitting us all against each other to do their dirty work
stand fast, have faith in your fellow man
always do the right thing
good always wins over bad
love always wins over hate

This story makes me sick to my stomach. I wish I hadn’t read it. I also wish I could have the opportunity to end his ass, as he has it coming.... slowly

Thats a waste of time.
When he gets to prison he will become a trophy on the wall soon enough probably not even have any friends to help him.