• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: 5-year old boy executed on his front lawn, Wilson,NC. Perp CAPTURED.

i dont think there is a race war at all.
this is something pitting us all against each other to do their dirty work
stand fast, have faith in your fellow man
always do the right thing
good always wins over bad
love always wins over hate

Congrats on not understanding I was talking about you when I said one side pretends it isn’t happening.

Keep fooling yourself, bleating about love this and love that. Meanwhile, this is what they’re saying everyday:

D00FF6E5-8411-46AC-80B7-CD5E7F2EE08C.jpeg

Yeah maybe you’re right, you’re not in a race war. A war involves both sides fighting, not one side conducting a violent communist uprising while the other sides stuffs their fucking faces in the sand.

“We aren’t in a race war they just want us against each other”

-every conservative ever while their children are being brutally murdered and their corpses laughed at.

I don’t see this as a race issue. It’s likely a crazed drug addict issue. We need to judge all people by their conduct. This individual’s conduct is reprehensible. Burn him at the stake.
there probably is a drug issue involved, but these types of black on white crimes occur at a 6 to 1 ratio. it isn't the exception, but the rule. If LE can't stop it, who finally will?

Congrats on not understanding I was talking about you when I said one side pretends it isn’t happening.

Keep fooling yourself, bleating about love this and love that. Meanwhile, this is what they’re saying everyday:

View attachment 7397494

Yeah maybe you’re right, you’re not in a race war. A war involves both sides fighting, not one side conducting a violent communist uprising while the other sides stuffs their fucking faces in the sand.

-every conservative ever while their children are being brutally murdered and their corpses laughed at.

I'm not buying your garbage.
I stand w what I said.
I stand w my fellow man regardless of his color or religion.
What happened to this child is horrible and the killer will get his due. Too bad someone didn't turn him off before the fuzz showed up.
But I'm not being convinced their is even remotely a race war in the making.

You sound real angry and are probably a part of the problem you bleating mother fucker

This happened 25 min up the road from me. Wilson has a lot of good people in it but it also has a bunch of shit that lives there too. Its been circulating social media since it happened and yet, like previously mentioned, no riots, no destruction of property, no nothing.

You sound real angry and are probably a part of the problem you bleating mother fucker

Yeah, the people angry at kids like this being murdered and recognizing whats actually happening are the problem, not people who back peddle and make any excuse to stay comfortable and blind.

Wake up and take a look around you, there's a defacto pogrom being conducted in this country that directly correlates to the language and actions of the Bolsheviks to the Kulaks. They just switched from class struggle to race struggle. It doesn't matter in the slightest if you believe in race wars, you're in one right now, you're just too blind to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgecrusher
they would dance in his blood if they could

No, they would not. The murderer of any other white children have not been beaten and killed in prison, the kids who kidnapped the mentally handicapped boy and beat him on live stream were not abused in jail at all. Racially motivated crimes against whites are mostly laughed at and cheered on unless they're sexual in nature.

Yeah, the people angry at kids like this being murdered and recognizing whats actually happening are the problem, not people who back peddle and make any excuse to stay comfortable and blind.

Wake up and take a look around you, there's a defacto pogrom being conducted in this country that directly correlates to the language and actions of the Bolsheviks to the Kulaks. They just switched from class struggle to race struggle. It doesn't matter in the slightest if you believe in race wars, you're in one right now, you're just too blind to see it.

Go get stabbed when you try to organize a colorblind anti left kumbaya fire side love in, boomer.

That's pretty steep talk coming from someone in one of the whitest areas of the country....

Reactions: TheMammoth
That's pretty steep talk coming from someone in one of the whitest areas of the country....

Funny I am not from Maine, I live within walking distance of one of the largest black communities and THE largest middle eastern population in the country.

Funny I am not from Maine, I live within walking distance of one of the largest black communities and THE largest middle eastern population in the country.
Not according to your IP addresses....more like 90% white....and I never said Maine

Not according to your IP addresses....more like 90% white....and I never said Maine

I am not sure you completely understand the demo of Sterling Heights Mi, since you want to threaten me with doxxing. Plus, this is the facility I am on WiFi at currently not my home. An excellent try though, perhaps you can muster up the sauce to google south eastern michigan racial demographics, hot shot.

Where's your IP? I didnt realize it was standard operating procedure for the staff here to blatantly threaten doxing to the members eh?

I am not sure you completely understand the demo of Sterling Heights Mi, since you want to threaten me with doxxing. Plus, this is the facility I am on WiFi at currently not my home. An excellent try though, perhaps you can muster up the sauce to google south eastern michigan racial demographics, hot shot.

Where's your IP? I didnt realize it was standard operating procedure for the staff here to blatantly threaten doxing to the members eh?
There was no threat, but if you want to get fucking mouthy...I'm your huckleberry. Take a week off to think about things...I'm in no mood to deal with shit talkers this morning.

Last edited:
After thinking abut this thread a bit, I thought it might be good to follow up with some clarification...

The topic of this thread is a tragic and brutally violent event. No one disputes this, or that the perp should suffer, immensely, for what he did.

That being said, these statements about a race war being under way will not be tolerated. The only way a real race war begins, is if both sides agree there is one. BLM is already calling for it in some venues/areas. This site will not be a bastion for it on the other side. Period.

We are in a culture war. No if's, and's or but's about it. There is division, both socially and culturally. But I will not stand by and see certain comments posted about race without trying to step in and nudge the conversation in another direction. We are better than BLM, and by calling for a race war (even if only by stating that one exists, when it doesn't) we just become part of the problem. Part of the screaming, angry, controllable mob. We just become that which they want; emotionally driven cattle, being whipped into a stampede.

If you want to discuss racial issues, that is no issue, especially here in the Pit. But let me be clear, if it starts going in a direction that I would be uncomfortable discussing with one of my own brothers (or sisters) in green who are of color, then I won't put up with it. I've shared too much blood, sweat and tears with them, to ever tolerate that shit going on here. And that right there is my test, that I ask myself, when I review posts here like that. "Would I be comfortable with one of my brothers in arms standing next to me, in a room where this conversation was going on?" If it is not...then I will step in, because this is not the house for that kind of crap.

I suggest that some of you ask yourselves that question, before posting.

After thinking abut this thread a bit, I thought it might be good to follow up with some clarification...

The topic of this thread is a tragic and brutally violent event. No one disputes this, or that the perp should suffer, immensely, for what he did.

That being said, these statements about a race war being under way will not be tolerated. The only way a real race war begins, is if both sides agree there is one. BLM is already calling for it in some venues/areas. This site will not be a bastion for it on the other side. Period.

We are in a culture war. No if's, and's or but's about it. There is division, both socially and culturally. But I will not stand by and see certain comments posted about race without trying to step in and nudge the conversation in another direction. We are better than BLM, and by calling for a race war (even if only by stating that one exists, when it doesn't) we just become part of the problem. Part of the screaming, angry, controllable mob. We just become that which they want; emotionally driven cattle, being whipped into a stampede.

If you want to discuss racial issues, that is no issue, especially here in the Pit. But let me be clear, if it starts going in a direction that I would be uncomfortable discussing with one of my own brothers (or sisters) in green who are of color, then I won't put up with it. I've shared too much blood, sweat and tears with them, to ever tolerate that shit going on here. And that right there is my test, that I ask myself, when I review posts here like that. "Would I be comfortable with one of my brothers in arms standing next to me, in a room where this conversation was going on?" If it is not...then I will step in, because this is not the house for that kind of crap.

Im not sure its even a culture war. I deal with a lot of black folks every day and there is only a very rare negative interaction and even those are minor and perhaps more personality caused than color or race. My first home was in an all black neighborhood and those people were my friends and some of the finest men and women Ive had the pleasure of knowing.

In my mind there is no question but that the black race got dealt a rough hand. There have been efforts to correct that and some are working some are not but in my 70 years Ive seen massive strides from 4 bathrooms...White men/White ladies...Colored men/Colored ladies. I remember those. Economically and educationally there is still ground to be made up.

The problem is less racial, or cultural, than political/ideological. There is an element, and fuck calling them Antifa, they are out and out fucking communists, that are using race and culture to stir up hate and division in our country with the intent to cause it to fall. Lets get it strait here.

Thanks for the good post, PMI.

We had a druggie, (white) walk up to a local doctor
(white)and kill him a few years back. They did not know each other. Dr. was mowing his yard and his kids were nearby.

Though not a child, it was equally stupid, senseless and tragic.

If either had been a different race the race comments would have begun. It was simply a brain damaged druggie. Just like this idiot.

The thing about idiot druggies is that they come in all colors. They kill white people, black people, brown people. They kill friends, strangers, babies, their momma and themselves. Equal opportunity idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: CStroud
This happened 25 min up the road from me. Wilson has a lot of good people in it but it also has a bunch of shit that lives there too. Its been circulating social media since it happened and yet, like previously mentioned, no riots, no destruction of property, no nothing.

About the same distance from me.. I’m a Deputy in Johnston County(right beside Wayne Co.)and I always stay away from social media because it would cost me my jobs and has cost others I have worked with their job.. This is extremely sad and just my opinion, but I doubt he will be the death penalty. His court hearings will be drug out for a long time until people kinda “forget” this happened and he will get life.. after many years he will probably get paroled because he is so young and he will be back on the streets by about 50-60 years old... just my opinion on how it will go down. We as white people will not riot and “show out” because most of us know it will just give them more fuel to their movement. I really hate it for all involved, especially the victim’s family.

yeah maybe you’re right, you’re not in a race war. A war involves both sides fighting, not one side conducting a violent communist uprising while the other sides stuffs their fucking faces in the sand.

He doesn't feel the pain because that's not his son on the ground lifeless with a hole in his head.

This is like being in a trade war and denying it

View attachment 7397781View attachment 7397782

No, it's called being the adult in the room. "They started it" and "it was already going on" are the arguments of children and the mentally challenged. The way this ends, is with someone taking the moral high road, while establishing (or re-establishing) law and order, and fixing the root cause (which is up for great debate). Just like the middle east, post WWII Japan and Northern Ireland; this is a generational endeavor with no quick, or easy, answer.

No, it's called being the adult in the room. "They started it" and "it was already going on" are the arguments of children and the mentally challenged. The way this ends, is with someone taking the moral high road, while establishing (or re-establishing) law and order, and fixing the root cause (which is up for great debate). Just like the middle east, post WWII Japan and Northern Ireland; this is a generational endeavor with no quick, or easy, answer.
The root cause is white liberals telling blacks that whites people hold them down and showing slave movies every couple years and making them hate white people. Why do you think there is so much black on white violence, murder and rape?

The root cause is white liberals telling blacks that whites people hold them down and showing slave movies every couple years and making them hate white people. Why do you think there is so much black on white violence, murder and rape?

You'll get no disagreement from me that that is part of the cause...but it is only one facet (IMHO).

You'll get no disagreement from me that that is part of the cause...but it is only one facet (IMHO).

If you look at the demographic of the problem, 95% of it is from the inner cities where we have huge populations of uneducated, unskilled younger black people. On top of the because of 'white flight' there is little business so that means few jobs even if they are willing to work. Throw in a true shortage of positive male role models and likely a large number of them being shortchanged mentally/emotionally because of fetal alcohol syndrome or born to crack addicted mothers. No work leaves no hope which contributes to anger. Lack of proper parenting and the alcohol/crack addiction leaves them impiared and easily manipulated by those (communists) masquerading as liberals. Throw in a large dose of weak kneed liberals who need a cause to feel their laves are more than what they learned in mom;s basement and youve got a receipt for disaster.

To me, this summarizes all my feelings or attitudes on todays climate. Radicalism coming from any direction does no good.
@MarinePMI, only way this thing goes away quietly is if you and I end up paying 60-75% of our income in taxes so other groups can feel more equal< I hope that is politically correct. We are just going to be giant enablers to the blame game.
neverf cared.png

If you look at the demographic of the problem, 95% of it is from the inner cities where we have huge populations of uneducated, unskilled younger black people. On top of the because of 'white flight' there is little business so that means few jobs even if they are willing to work. Throw in a true shortage of positive male role models and likely a large number of them being shortchanged mentally/emotionally because of fetal alcohol syndrome or born to crack addicted mothers. No work leaves no hope which contributes to anger. Lack of proper parenting and the alcohol/crack addiction leaves them impiared and easily manipulated by those (communists) masquerading as liberals. Throw in a large dose of weak kneed liberals who need a cause to feel their laves are more than what they learned in mom;s basement and youve got a receipt for disaster.
On top of this, where the education system is failing all of us, now we are getting tripled down on with these liberal twats coming out of liberal colleges. WTF ever happened to hear 2 sides and make a choice?

This latest bout of riotous uprising accross the land is way past anger at police.

The problems have been grossly underestimated and by some blatantly dismissed.

Some how there are people that figure they wiil not be effected?

This years elections will be a key trigger point in American history in my opinion.

No, they would not. The murderer of any other white children have not been beaten and killed in prison, the kids who kidnapped the mentally handicapped boy and beat him on live stream were not abused in jail at all. Racially motivated crimes against whites are mostly laughed at and cheered on unless they're sexual in nature.
i meant the blm types would dance in the little boy's blood, if they could. I've seen them do it. In mine.

Just so i can throw a few sticks in the fire.... im American Indian, the original oppressed people of North America. My Indian family and myself don’t cry and complain, we rise to the occasion, work hard and make something of ourselves.
A lot of black people i have heard speak both on social media and a few in person, They feel this country owe them something and honestly i don't know what it is. No one alive today owned slaves, No one alive today was there when it all happened, No one alive today is responsible for whatever happened then. We evolve above hardship and that is how life gets better. Don't understand what the noise is all about so many of us hard it really tough growing up.

Last edited:
A lot of black people i have heard speak both on social media and a few in person, They feel this country owe them something and honestly i don't know what it is. No one alive today own slaves, No one alive today was there when it all happened, No one alive today is responsible for whatever happened then. We evolve above hardship and that is how life gets better. Don't understand what the noise is all about so many of us hard it really tough growing up.
I never heard anyone in my family complain about being sent to labour camps by the soviets in WWII, exiled to Africa, and then having to start life over in another continent. Countless others went through the same thing, and are the same people being blamed for slavery because of their skin color. Makes me sick to watch a generation of victims bitch and complain about their ancestors hardships when the ones who actually lived it, learned to move on

Appreciate the call for reason. Pretty sure most of us are talking about the BLM types, who are likely part of the 13% committing 50% of crimes, which is often conveniently ignored.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Good that he got caught also the youtuber voltare did cover this story. Im not paid by him but im saying if you would like more info like this check out his youtube channel

democrats caused this, and the evil media (and those that control it).
they aren't just trying to brainwash you, they already brainwashed almost everyone else.

Reactions: FishinGuns
"Oohh nooo... I am going to covwer the stoowy neow beecause evewybody is buwwying mee and making mee feew sad sad sad. All those peopwle swapping my wittle peepee and saying bad bad things about me I am going to kwy but I am not going to kwy beecause I am big big big boy and I am not going to tattle to teacher about the big bad boys swapping my wittle peepee so I am going to covwer the stowy now"...

-CNN

PSA: Showing up late to most jobs STILL get you a writeup and disciplinary record noted on your employee file, by the way.

everyone in ferguson got obamaphones and unlimited data plans before the riots that happened there.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote