• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Another anti-gun package signed in to law by Cali governor Newsom.

Saw this writing on the wall many moons ago.... hence why I resigned from my position as a police officer at a municipal LE agency in southern California. I am doing everything I can to get the fuck out. It's too far gone. The ship is scraping the iceberg and Building my life boat to escape.

Reactions: Jgunner
California needs to be declared an enemie of the United States , rogue state and enemy of the Constitution . This super far left , straight up communiat crazy is clearly defining the aides in CWII . Anyone that does not see this is blind or sheeple .
Yeah pretty much the same thing .

Looks like the Fascists are on a roll crushing freedom.

No more fur products and even circuses are verbotten.....

Living in that state must be fun.

• Sad
Reactions: MarinePMI
I
Saw this writing on the wall many moons ago.... hence why I resigned from my position as a police officer at a municipal LE agency in southern California. I am doing everything I can to get the fuck out. It's too far gone. The ship is scraping the iceberg and Building my life boat to escape.
I have a lot of respect for you doing that. I know what it’s like to leave a brotherhood. I know what it’s like to stand on moral ground when few will. If I can help in any way let me know.

We can’t let them have both coastlines. We need to push them out. If they can’t accept the constitution then they can’t stay in America.

These California law makers sound like a bunch of grade school student body council members just blurting random shit out so they everybody gets to say some “idea”..... then somehow every stupid one of them becomes law - with zero thoughts given to “cause and effect” or “unintended consequences.”

I pity the fools that cannot or will not leave that stupid state.

These California law makers sound like a bunch of grade school student body council members just blurting random shit out so they everybody gets to say some “idea”..... then somehow every stupid one of them becomes law - with zero thoughts given to “cause and effect” or “unintended consequences.”

I pity the fools that cannot or will not leave that stupid state.

Think about the "free lunch" deal.......

Dont we already provide WIC/Food Stamps?

Where is that money going if not feeding the kids.

You know its an ethics violation for a govt employee to be receiving pay checks from different agencies for the same hours. Its called double dipping.

Isnt it a violation of the tax payers trust to promote double dipping?

Reactions: MarinePMI
Living in CA most of my life, I can say it's fucked and there is no recovery. I wanted to move to Texas years ago before many people from CA moved there and are trying to fuck that state up too. The libs are like cancer. They vote for the same crap that makes them leave, then they get to the new location and do the same thing.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
You all will have exactly as much gun control as you are willing to tolerate, and not a cunt hair more.

Many of us have prayed for divine intervention in selected places out there for years. Sucks that most of the state is dicked up do to the FSA an "You can't do that here types". Had some folks whine about us burning leaves a few years ago. They went to a counsel meeting, it became a 1 1/2 hr re-education experience for them. They moved the following spring,....our loss I'm sure.

Any state that votes to increase taxes on themselves should tell you everything you need to know. Thankfully I acquired pieces for my collection that I knew would be targeted first. Now I will get the things they won't target for a while. I'm sure some court cases will happen in the future. It will take a while and then we have to wait and see. Or hopefully the right job comes along in a free state that I wouldn't mind living in and make my escape. Hopefully it's one with like minded citizens that has decent weather.

Living in CA most of my life, I can say it's fucked and there is no recovery. I wanted to move to Texas years ago before many people from CA moved there and are trying to fuck that state up too. The libs are like cancer. They vote for the same crap that makes them leave, then they get to the new location and do the same thing.
Yup, and they never realize it is their flawed logic by voting for democrats that is causing all the mess.

Oh of course, this traitor wants to do as much damage as he can before his sorry arse is recalled.