• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Kim Jong Un in "grave condition" (possibly brain dead) after cardiovascular surgery.

I'm hoping and praying that one day the death of one of these leaders will cause the system of Communism in N. Korea to collapse. If you've ever read any account of what's happening there the only thing they really create is carnage, starvation and death.

My bet is on China sticking their hand up some Norkie's ass when they are made a leader and using them as a sock puppet however.

That said the most amusing angle would be that the de-escalation with the south was Kim's actions knowing he was dying and lining things up for the collapse of the country and re-unification as a free country with the south. Almost certainly not the case but amusing none the less.

Sister is touted as Genghis Khan reincarnated. She's going to crush the south then the rest of Asia.

Sister had her brother schwacked. Bank on it.

I'd still hit it.

kim_jong_sister.JPG

"...and according to CNN, a surgery he just received did not go well. "

Waiting to find out out how this was Trump's fault.

• Haha
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Is his death and the dam breaking tied to alignment of the stars like in the Lara croft movies?

was just going to say......dude is on his deathbed, RBG is hospitalized, and the dam is gonna break. those are three topics that are not much more than a cocktease. each time, every time. and if i had to pick which of the three i care the least about...it’s the korean.

How many times has this been claimed so far? At least 3 times in about 5 months this year.

Any news on the Norks is suspect as its generally generated by some obscure South Korean media outlet that does propaganda on the norks 24/7 and then this ''news'' is uncritically snapped up by MSM that wouldn't know 101 of Journalism if it hit them on the head.

3344721_2000.jpg

Last edited: