• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: NZ Police actively confiscating guns. First civilian death resulting from crackdown.

I like how some folks here are bitching about what cops would do in a US gun grab, and then get to talking about disrupting travel and vital resources at large as retaliation in kind.

Honestly, fuck you both in that case, lol.

In my short lifetime I have seen.....

Coca-cola go from a nickle to over a dollar, and Coke is still in business.

Gas go from .25 a gallon to over $4.00 and back to $2.39.... gas is still being sold.

I've seen the 68 and 86 bullshit, and watched at least two freedom fighting and freedom loving generations roll over for it.

I've seen at least two more generations roll over because they were trained to go along for safety issues.

I've seen everything in "Unintended Consequences" happen except the people get enough and do something meaningful.

I have 38 years in watching the evolution of laws and law enforcement. I have seen the generational changes.
I served under WW2 and Korean War veterans, I served with veterans from every conflict since, and I have seen them ALL change.

Let any serving officer SEE an armed person harm a child, a weaker sex person, an old person, or a fellow officer and NONE of them have any trouble seizing weapons, IF the law allows it.

Incrementally as the water heats up, the frog is ok with it.
Incrementally as the laws change going after recognizably dangerous people and their weapons, EVERYBODY is ok with it. (To degrees)....
Incrementally the generations ARE changing, and propagandists have convinced greater numbers that firearms have less place in our world, and these newly convicted people are raising yet another generation of "guns have no place."
Anybody that cant see that, in politicians like AOC and her ilk, are either mentally dead, intellectually blind, or lost to the propaganda.

The people on this board who protest the loss of freedom the loudest are between 50 and 70 years of age, and the majority of the following generations do not share the lost values..... because they have been incrementally reduced to accept the changes that are now their norm.

In many police depts the younger generation is the majority now, and IF THEY FEEL THREATENED, they will enforce the codified laws. I see this every day. Growing.
And I still train them......

It is what it is. That's what I SEE.
I am not 50-70 years old. There are "young people" that are fed up with .gov and all that goes with it

But you're right. The country is shifting. Today's republicans are the democrats from 30-50 years ago and today's democrats are straight communists.
Jfk would be too conservative for todays Republican Party.

Not everyone goes for the bs tho. The tea party was squashed but you can't stop the signal. Those people are still there and angrier now

If we loose our guns we loose our freedom and become slaves to those that still have them.....look back at history the only reason we have our freedom is because we are a well armed society, once that is no longer the case we will be ripe for the picking......
My guns are all tight. Lol couldn't resist

I'm sure there are some cops that would go along with it, but that number would be minority of officers currently staffed. The manpower required to do it would be overwhelming. You couldn't do it with the current number of staffed officers and there aren't enough people waiting in the wings to bring on board to complete the mission.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply in detail. It's great to hear from those in Law Enforcement that value freedom & understand and respect the constitution. All too often it's the very few of the opposite persuasion that make all the headlines.

If you don't mind, here is a couple questions from a more realistic idea of how things will go down, based on history & current events.

Unless the folks pulling the strings on the Communists (Democrats) in this country, actually want an all out civil war, they won't go for an all out, all at once take your guns away. That pretty much historically is never done, even in the truly freedom hating states on the coasts.

Instead what they will do is ratchet up the laws ever more and more restrictive, making more and more things illegal to possess, demanding law abiding freedom loving folks submit to more and more restrictions and controls & cosmetic restrictions. They will gradually ramp up the penalties for stupid stuff and nibble away at what you can have bit by bit. Then they will demand "registration" and make it a crime not to have "registration" or something De Facto like that such as proof you transferred it through an FFL etc. Then they will expand the reasons they can take things away from you and expand the "prohibiting offenses", then they will use taxes and mandatory insurance & the doctors / mental health folks to help strip away the rights of the last remaining few.

Unfortunately history has shown that if you have evil folks in control they will eventually find henchmen to do their bidding even if they have to resort to basically recruiting from criminals & foreign folks.

In my opinion, good officers like yourself are stuck in a bad position due to the evil politicians and bureaucrats that the stupid SJW worshiping people have put into place.

Assuming the above, in a hypothetical situation, have you thought about where you finally draw the line and decide you can't be a part of things anymore & have to retire if you are forced to enforce laws you know are wrong and don't have a choice if you want to keep your job.?
This is assuming that you not complying with the dictates of the political elite that run/influence/control the police departments eventually puts you at odds with "orders" given to you & as such makes them say either do it or get fired. I'm assuming also the ones calling the shots don't like explaining all the details to the police they send, they just say you must go xxx and do xxx

Here is a sample from current events:
You find someone with a firearm that can fire more than 1 round per trigger pull & they haven't paid / been allowed to pay the tax for it & they don't have any intention of giving it up?
You find someone with a bump stock on their AK that the government now says you can't have & they don't have any intention of giving it up?
You find someone with a magazine that holds more rounds than the idiot politicians now allow and extra plastic is now a huge crime?
You find someone has more bullets loaded into their magazine than the communists say they should be able to put in?
You find someone with a firearm that has features that now make it some huge crime to have according the the communists in charge?
You get orders that somebody is accused of throwing their keychain on the kitchen counter in an "angry" manner and you are told to go take their guns, or arrest them for not turning over their guns and they tell you in no uncertain terms they are not going to comply?
You get told to go take someone's guns because their ex wife has gone crying to a judge that they "just don't feel safe" during the divorce and are simply trying to screw their husband over even more and piss them off for spite. And said person tells you in no uncertain terms that they will not comply?
You get told to go remove guns from someone because some relative/neighbor/anyone else with an axe to grind made a false "red flag" report and the subject of said takings stands up for themselves and says, No, the constitution says you have to convict me in a court of law in open court where I get to face my accusers before you can take my rights so (insert favorite retort about procreating with yourself).
You find someone with an "unregistered" gun or that doesn't have a "licence" for guns/whatever and that has become a big crime in your state?
You get told to go "collect" firearms of a class that is now suddenly no longer allowed and the owner has no intention of giving them up?
You come across someone otherwise law abiding that is carrying guns without the approval of the state/city/politicians (if that is even possible in the state by then).

The above are all things taken from active headlines that step by step Democrats/Liberals/SJWs/Communists have been using to disarm the local citizens piecemeal and which in every case there is documented evidence of at least some of the local law enforcement personnel having no problem enforcing.

The problem is that all this has been going on and only getting worse in freedom hating areas that the Communists take over & with a few exceptions of elected independent sheriffs standing up and saying no at some threshold point, it progresses along. Eventually pushing out the freedom loving good folks in Law Enforcement from Communist controlled areas and slowly replacing them with those who will say yes, regardless of qualifications.

It's a bit of a dilemma and I'll admit I have no idea what to do about it, or how to determine who can be counted on to do the right thing & who will do as they are told.

giphy.gif

Gas go from .25 a gallon to over $4.00 and back to $2.39.... gas is still being sold.

I've seen the 68 and 86 bullshit, and watched at least two freedom fighting and freedom loving generations roll over for it.

I've seen at least two more generations roll over because they were trained to go along for safety issues.

I've seen everything in "Unintended Consequences" happen except the people get enough and do something meaningful.

I have 38 years in watching the evolution of laws and law enforcement. I have seen the generational changes.
I served under WW2 and Korean War veterans, I served with veterans from every conflict since, and I have seen them ALL change.

Let any serving officer SEE an armed person harm a child, a weaker sex person, an old person, or a fellow officer and NONE of them have any trouble seizing weapons, IF the law allows it.

Incrementally as the laws change going after recognizably dangerous people and their weapons, EVERYBODY is ok with it. (To degrees)....
Incrementally the generations ARE changing, and propagandists have convinced greater numbers that firearms have less place in our world, and these newly convicted people are raising yet another generation of "guns have no place."
Anybody that cant see that, in politicians like AOC and her ilk, are either mentally dead, intellectually blind, or lost to the propaganda.

The people on this board who protest the loss of freedom the loudest are between 50 and 70 years of age, and the majority of the following generations do not share the lost values..... because they have been incrementally reduced to accept the changes that are now their norm.

In many police depts the younger generation is the majority now, and IF THEY FEEL THREATENED, they will enforce the codified laws. I see this every day. Growing.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Snipe260
I would love to hear the thoughts from our LEO members here, about this. Do you do your “job” or do what’s right?

I haven’t read this thread but I am one of the LEO’s. I’ve already went over this with my wife. If they begin to force us to go house to house taking guns is the day I will leave the department. I am very pro 2nd amendment but that is not the reason for leaving. Knowing what I would do to keep my firearms and I’m not crazy there is no fucking way I would go door to door doing that. It’s a deathwish and not worth it.

There are better paying jobs with less danger to them. If that is what my job becomes I’m out.

I don’t ever see our department doing this as we are in a very conservative state. I’d ride it out as long as possible and leave when I hit administrative leave and leave before getting fired.

It's a shame they would send the police to take guns. Younger people just don't think as much about things and are more likely to follow the bullshit orders. It's always the uppity political pussy ass bitch that sends someone else's children to do their bidding. If they want my guns they should send their own children or they themselves should come and get them. But of course that will never happen bc they are all cowards.

Bring in the UN?! ??? That’s an easy solution... then we party like it’s 1776 all over again. IMO the blue helmets would stand out in crowd much better anyway. ??

Now, on a serious note...

I get it. Defend what’s yours, it’s your right. BUT, what happens after you happen to win the gun fight with 5 LEO/Gastopo type thugs at your front door, or in the hallway outside your bedroom door in your own home. Then what? Is the game over? Nobody else shows up at your home with more armament and more pissed off then the first group? Where do you go? What do you do? What about your family? What about the assets that you have acquired through your life to make sure your family is taken care of if you are no longer around? Do you think your widow and children will be allowed to keep these possessions? Would a trust help provide a veil over property to keep it in the hands of your family? How far do you have to go to win? To the city hall? County buildings? State capitol?

I believe that an attempt at executing a red flag law on anyone’s home should be the match to strike the flames. But how do you and I, or all of us put together an organized event to push to DC to make SHTF as a result of these BS laws.

Guys, we need to get our poop in a group. Otherwise it’s just venting.

Do you have friends/acquaintances in your neighborhood you can group with to defend yourselves at a local level? Perhaps network through your town and county and grow from there. We need a plan, and we need to be organized if we are even willing to take on this beast.

I have found...through no little bit of study, that when all is said and done, no one can be counted on to have my back.
When the chips are down, I'll be standing alone. Cut and run is about guaranteed with all but maybe a handful of people I know.
I've got one friend I think I could count on in my immediate AO.
Then again, maybe I am just an asshole and I'm hard to get along with....nah...probably way off the mark with that one.

I heard it explained this way by a former military member. He stated that there are a lot of gun owners in the US. One percent of them are better armed than the police and military. One percent of that group is willing to use it. How many people are the guys going door to door willing to lose to get them all? He simply finished by saying that he wouldn't be one to go door to door.

Offing enemy combatants is not a problem.
When Americans chose to be enemies of the constitution I swore to uphold they get the same consideration.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Shit, man... you've seen a dude shoot clays with a BAR?

Reactions: deersniper
Bring in the UN?! ??? That’s an easy solution... then we party like it’s 1776 all over again. IMO the blue helmets would stand out in crowd much better anyway. ??

Now, on a serious note...

I get it. Defend what’s yours, it’s your right. BUT, what happens after you happen to win the gun fight with 5 LEO/Gastopo type thugs at your front door, or in the hallway outside your bedroom door in your own home. Then what? Is the game over? Nobody else shows up at your home with more armament and more pissed off then the first group? Where do you go? What do you do? What about your family? What about the assets that you have acquired through your life to make sure your family is taken care of if you are no longer around? Do you think your widow and children will be allowed to keep these possessions? Would a trust help provide a veil over property to keep it in the hands of your family? How far do you have to go to win? To the city hall? County buildings? State capitol?

I believe that an attempt at executing a red flag law on anyone’s home should be the match to strike the flames. But how do you and I, or all of us put together an organized event to push to DC to make SHTF as a result of these BS laws.

Guys, we need to get our poop in a group. Otherwise it’s just venting.

Do you have friends/acquaintances in your neighborhood you can group with to defend yourselves at a local level? Perhaps network through your town and county and grow from there. We need a plan, and we need to be organized if we are even willing to take on this beast.

Good questions.

Man, you guys got it all wrong. Either turn in your guns.........or.....

You cannot register a vehicle, cannot buy car insurance, cannot file your taxes, cannot sale property......shall I go on ? The popo doesn't even need to get involved.

That’s exactly right.

Oof... That's "nothing left to lose" territory.

Yep. But what then? As Lapuapalooza pointed out, there’s a lot of what you going to do questions. This is why I have stated 1 billion times we need to get together and address this as a group before it gets to that point. However, I don’t see anyone with the pull pushing for that and I don’t know why. When a youtube sensation has 2 million followers or more and doesn’t try to organize such a group for their cause then I don’t really believe them when they claim to be Pro 2A. If I had that kind of pull I’d already be gearing up and renting buses and preparing to descend on the capital right now. Let the voices be heard loud and clear.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call for an armed March with millions of patriots carrying loaded semi auto rifles.

Cause that would be advocating illegal activity.

Definitely wouldn't call for that to happen in NY, NJ , CA, DC, CO etc

WTF, we lose more people on a hot summer weekend in Chicago. Fuck New Zealand.

I wouldn't call for an armed March with millions of patriots carrying loaded semi auto rifles.

Cause that would be advocating illegal activity.

Definitely wouldn't call for that to happen in NY, NJ , CA, DC, CO etc

You could do toy guns. But what the hell, then again, why not? They are about to make us all criminals anyways? Might as well go down trying to swing before it gets to full scale swinging, right? And what exactly do you think the gov would do with just 200k armed people showing up?

Now let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.

Anyone waiting to see what the cops will do is in the same canoe as those hoping the Mueller report would have indicted Donald Trump.

What are you doing now to ensure the cops never get that order?

The People are the boss of all government to include the police.

Seems everyone is content sitting on their hands waiting for the decision to be made by the cops. Let them take the pressure and than tell the machine to eat a dick.

There are only 1 million cops in the US +/-.

How many gun owners?

Great, job of support letting the little group speak for you while you remain silent.

Get vocal about your freedom now and dont put cops in the position to decide.

As a cop, there is 0 chance you will see US cops going door to door to take guns. Not a single one of us would do it.

May God reward you for your Optimism. The thing is there are a lot of police officers in this nation and while you are your friends might not, others would. Further politicians have plans to deal you out and hire more compliant officers.

Just a note for this thread,,, never off yourself,,, take as many as you can with you,,, dont make it easy for them
We are all operating under the assumption that the public announcement that he committed suicide is accurate. I’m no conspiracy theorist, but what I read was that when they got to him he was already dead:

"At around 3.40am police approached the vehicle and discovered the man critically injured," Bush said.

Just sayin’...

Obviously, he wasn’t carrying at the time?

I heard it explained this way by a former military member. He stated that there are a lot of gun owners in the US. One percent of them are better armed than the police and military. One percent of that group is willing to use it. How many people are the guys going door to door willing to lose to get them all? He simply finished by saying that he wouldn't be one to go door to door.

Those are already powerful statistics. And we have not even factored in the percentage of those who are simply sitting on the sidelines and watching how the state's heavy handed brutality unfolds. There is a good portion of these folks, both gun owners and non gun owners, who will react to the new revelations with shock, disbelief, and eventually anger.

To all the Fudds who think that "even if they decide to confiscate guns, they will just politely knock on my door, I give them in, and all is cool and good and I take up golfing and woodcarving afterwards", you are AS WRONG AS YOU CAN GET.

As we are already seeing unfolding in New Zealand and even examples from our own country ( Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc. ), the implementing of mass disarmament involves full on state-sponsored terror tactics. Expect to see innocent noncombatants gunned down or bombed as collateral damage. Expect to see summary executions of those who "resisted" the enforcement agents. Expect even those who have already turned in their guns to face forced ostracizing from jobs and social programs, being placed on no-fly lists and more simply because they have supported RKBA in the past and are still considered "dangerous". Expect to see your own families and loved ones held hostage and terrorized for hours and even days on end while they try to find your location or "negotiate your surrender". And what if some of your loved ones have preexisting life-threatening medical conditions that are triggered by the stress of being held in prolonged custody without being able to hear from you? Do you think they will give a fuck?

THESE are the realities of mass disarming. It will be an act of state sponsored terror on the same levels of past genocides, political cleansings and government endorsed mass hysteria.

The 16 year old kid in the article will end up being seriously mind fucked. First his father ends up dead and his family held hostage simply from an innocent Facebook picture that he posted. And then he obeys the police when they tell him not to answer the phone when his father was actually trying to say goodbye..................Damn. Holy shit man.

I just hope that he stays strong, fights the mind fuck that is probably eating away at him right now and does not choose to self destruct. The people who are responsible for his father's death needs to pay. The kid might not realize this yet, but he is now a creditor who is owed a really big debt and he needs to think about how he is going to collect. (And no, I don't mean a fuckin' lawsuit.)

There is no such thing as "resisting a little bit" when it comes to dealing with tyranny. Either you bend over and submit, or you throw down the gauntlet. Otherwise you WILL NOT survive.

Last edited:
I've thought about joining a militia, or some kind of firearms defense league. Sadly, I'm not really a big fan of teamwork and I'm not trying to accidentally walk into some KKK offshoot or some retarded ass shit. The only stock I tend to buy in organized humanity is that which I make for myself. I got no problem with resisting alone and wearing my own actions alone. I ain't cosigning my skin for a fucking single person that ain't blood, or as good as, to me. Most folks die for no reason, and at a point where there's little left to bury. I got no problem putting my own life on the line for a principle that my ancestors fought and bled to preserve. There are a few honourable folks around the 'Hide I would probably take a bullet for if they walk the walk, and others I wouldn't shit in their foxhole for $100. I imagine a militia body is the same way.

Be careful joining any group,,, most likely started and perpetuated by the FBI themselves to entrap you... that’s their MO,,,, most white nationalists you see on TV are FBI agents/Informants... these people are that evil,,, it keeps the budget in tact.

Al Sharpton has been on the payroll for a long time, fact.

Last edited:
Still waiting on a well organized well regulated malitia.... I'm in Texas and know a ton who would be interested if done RIGHT

My thoughts exactly!
While not really a malitia at this point, I am a member of the 'United States Freedom Army' and a call has gone out by us to organize with other Constitutionalist groups. It's imperative that we organize! We have to much to lose!

I've thought about joining a militia, or some kind of firearms defense league. Sadly, I'm not really a big fan of teamwork and I'm not trying to accidentally walk into some KKK offshoot or some retarded ass shit. The only stock I tend to buy in organized humanity is that which I make for myself. I got no problem with resisting alone and wearing my own actions alone. I ain't cosigning my skin for a fucking single person that ain't blood, or as good as, to me. Most folks die for no reason, and at a point where there's little left to bury. I got no problem putting my own life on the line for a principle that my ancestors fought and bled to preserve. There are a few honourable folks around the 'Hide I would probably take a bullet for if they walk the walk, and others I wouldn't shit in their foxhole for $100. I imagine a militia body is the same way.
I know of one groups policy where you don't trust anyone you have not known for over 10 years, an by that I mean Know inside an out, not paper known. All that B/S about vetting people thru BR checks is worthless these days. Bio's can an have been made up an spoon fed by paid professional lairs. Most people would like to know others have your back, above ground or below, there are very, very, few groups like that around anymore. There is another form of vetting but that can only happen once it all goes to shit, not prior to. Skill sets will be required after any SHTF event. Locate those people now, get to know them but don't open up until you need to. Always, always, always keep a few aces in the hole,...did I say always?

Man, you guys got it all wrong. Either turn in your guns.........or.....

You cannot register a vehicle, cannot buy car insurance, cannot file your taxes, cannot sale property......shall I go on ? The popo doesn't even need to get involved.

This is probably the more accurate prediction.

This is also what i consider my green light.

Be careful joining any group,,, most likely started and perpetuated by the FBI themselves to entrap you... that’s their MO,,,, most white nationalists you see on TV are FBI agents/Informants... these people are that evil,,, it keeps the budget in tact.

Exactly.
Also the other reason I find is that most of the "Militia" types and "Sovereign" types that I run across tend not to be all that interested in true freedom, liberty or the rule of just & equal law. Most of them either want to be the warlords in charge and basically be African style dictators pretty much, or they want all the benefits of society including benefits and safety for them, but want none of the rules to apply to them.
Or they want a "new Constitution/convention" that basically gives them all the power and none of the checks and balances.

It seems a bit harder to find those that actually understand the constitution and the reasons for the various parts with the thinking behind them. Who want to rebuild things from the previous foundation. (Maybe add in a line or two about "If you don't understand what "shall not" means... it means NO, you may NOT and get your evil hands away from it", or something like that).

This.

because the crack down on those groups will happen before the first knock on anyone's door, and the members will be painted as terrorists/racists/extremists before there would be a logical reason of joining a militia to combat tyranny. The public perception of said group would be equivalent to Antifa on steroids.

I know of one groups policy where you don't trust anyone you have not known for over 10 years, an by that I mean Know inside an out, not paper known. All that B/S about vetting people thru BR checks is worthless these days. Bio's can an have been made up an spoon fed by paid professional lairs. Most people would like to know others have your back, above ground or below, there are very, very, few groups like that around anymore. There is another form of vetting but that can only happen once it all goes to shit, not prior to. Skill sets will be required after any SHTF event. Locate those people now, get to know them but don't open up until you need to. Always, always, always keep a few aces in the hole,...did I say always?

Shit, those are the only kinds of friends I got left, though all of them much more enabled than I am. My big brother was an M60 gunner that got out somewhere around 5 years into the second Iraq war. They made a fucking patriot leader outta him like no other, and I know he has people if things go really sideways. Doubt shit hits the fan that hard, at least I hope to all fucking hell it doesn't of course.

Personally, I have zero skills relative to violence outside of not accidentally shooting anyone on my own team (probably). I'm also out of shape if I'm being honest, need to get back to lifting but I'm too cheap to enhance my nutrition and I like being more gray man. I went from 180 lean to about 135, lol. I mind my own shit outside of bitching on the internet, but I support my true friends to the end in every way I can.