• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: TX/ABBOT JUST PUT FEDS ON NOTICE!!!!!

What if...Texas allies with Russia and China! There could be talks of a negotiated alliance...
A direct foothold, on the US soil with Texas aligned with the world's largest nuclear power, Russia and the largest navy China, plus both have hypersonic missiles that actually work and deliver warheads on target.
The power hungry clowns in Washington needs to pull back...We gave much of our war munitions away, to Ukraine and Israel. NATO is out of gas, and our enemies, most of them are nuclear powers, and would love to make a deal with Texas. Texas does not have to look far if need a little military help...sea port access for tons of munitions or allied troops to land...and nuclear subs off the coast...which have better concealment than US subs according to a new Government report the enemy is ahead of US military technology in 19 of 23 critical new military technologies, including space, where China has the ability to shoot down our guidance sattlelites, with laser technology. Hence the creation of Space force...the enemy was creating new technology while we were concerned with CRT, transgenders, equity, race, and inclusion, the stuff that destroys nations, from the inside.

What if I caught up to the man that raped my wife and killed the mother fucker and the cops put me in prison for 20 years because of a premeditated “murder”. What then? This happens often as well. I’d argue my example protects the street thug from the decent which only inflates the criminal population among us. Regular folk sit idle out of fear of the gov’ts police. You know it. I know it. I’ve never been victimized by a common thug but I have been robbed, harassed, and threatened by the gov’ts police.

Read up on the small percentage of crimes solved by the police and then compare that number to the people that are actually prosecuted and get back with me.

I’m talking the bigger picture of assisting a murderous criminal organization (gov’t) prey upon the population and ypu are arguing something far more trivial. The street thug isn’t the threat as long as he isn’t protected by the king’s men just as the politician wouldn’t be a dangerous man if it weren’t for the willingness of his police to act out on his behalf.
That would just mean you didn’t premeditate hard enough.

What if...Texas allies with Russia and China! There could be talks of a negotiated alliance...
A direct foothold, on the US soil with Texas aligned with the world's largest nuclear power, Russia and the largest navy China, plus both have hypersonic missiles that actually work and deliver warheads on target.
The power hungry clowns in Washington needs to pull back...We gave much of our war munitions away, to Ukraine and Israel. NATO is out of gas, and our enemies, most of them are nuclear powers, and would love to make a deal with Texas. Texas does not have to look far if need a little military help...sea port access for tons of munitions or allied troops to land...and nuclear subs off the coast...which have better concealment than US subs according to a new Government report the enemy is ahead of US military technology in 19 of 23 critical new military technologies, including space, where China has the ability to shoot down our guidance sattlelites, with laser technology. Hence the creation of Space force...the enemy was creating new technology while we were concerned with CRT, transgenders, equity, race, and inclusion, the stuff that destroys nations, from the inside.
IMG_1512.jpeg

Ya homo guys have eqipment that will make things bad. Trucks that shut down coms, the noise trucks / rf burn trucks.

But that has an effective limmit.

The national gaurd at least have rules and the USMCJ to deal with.
They are not brown shirt enforcers. They may tell people giving unlawful orders to go fuck themselves and get away with it.

You can count on the brown shirt homos being scum.

Now you are sounding like Hillary Clinton.......

• Wow
Reactions: Sandhog308
Now you are sounding like Hillary Clinton.......
I don't think the Russians are to fond of Hillary, they gave her the middle finger on the great reset... after they used her on the science, technology, in Skokavol and Uranium trade. Dropped some 145 million in the Clinton foundation, and developed 19 of 23 science military breakthroughs given to them by her before the US has had success in those new technologies. Plus we have to now buy Uranium from Russia to fuel our nuclear reactors, because Hillary sold 20% of US Uranium mines to Russia, approved by her state department, in the Obama administration. Example of what they got is the hypersonic missile technology, theirs work ours fail, when the hit hypersonic speed they become unstable. The fully developed the nuclear sub cloaking, while we are still working on the technology we developed and she gave them...they can find our nuclear subs, while theirs remain hidden...and why was Space Force created...because their satellites are armed and can down our satellites, which our military rely on for positioning, spying, and hitting military targets with nuclear and other precision munitions.

Could be, but Texas is a different animal...it was an independent state, fought for by Texans, against Mexico. A totally independent state not controlled by the US, or Mexico, in 1836.
So Texas, joined the US under different circumstances, to become part of the US, I believe money was exchanged, like 10 million, and a contract drawn up.
Still the Republic of Texas? What's in the legal contract between Texas the US government?
How easily could that contract be broken? Some food for thought...

No one was enforcing a mask mandate. Not a Sheriff deputy and not the store manager. I'm sure you can search online and find ways to improve your reading comprehension. Or, it could be you're the type to listen not to understand, but to reply. There is a difference.

I wasn't "social distancing". I was keeping my distance from a uniformed and armed Sheriff deputy, that was on duty and has his back to me. I did not want to startle him. The same thing I would do for anyone with their back to me. I said I shook his hand. And then we stood a few feet from each other like men do when having a conversation.

The point went right over your head, actually. I thought there may have been a time in your life when you stood armed. And was wearing your emotional armor. Did you forget what it feels like? Do you not extend courtesies to other people the way you would want them extended to you?
Not 5' or 10', but specifically 6'. We get it.......6' was a previously established LE separation distance prior to 2019!

They are sending Patriots to an area that they can be contained in an area with no significant value! Think smarter before you commit. This is their plan and patriots are rushing to it.
I heard yesterday that they estimate 700,000 vehicles in the convoy headed down there. That's a lot of folks.

Reactions: 232593
I do pay taxes because of the gun held to my head by @Garvey ‘s friend and other statist men like him. If I didn’t, the police that keep criminals in power would storm my house and put me in prison. If I fight back, they would kill me. Either way my family starves and they or their criminal bosses don’t give a shit about the people they steal from and terrorize. How can any man believe that doing that job is a ethical endeavor. Every LEO in the nation is aiding this border invasion and propping up an illegal unelected gov’t that is hell bent on destroying the working class.

Try your best not to address me until you have a point to make. All your posts are stupid little snipes with no substance that anyone could either agree or disagree with. Its just garbage.
if you hate it here that much you have the right to leave. No hard feelings but dont let the door hit you in the ass.

Reactions: Skeptic1
Most of us fought for his right to voice his option, no matter which side of the fence it falls, or who thinks its wrong.
He has the right to stay and be a paper tiger, or the right to leave if he doesnt like it. thats what freedom's about.

Grow up and stop being a know it all little fellow who has to have the last word on everything. You completely missed my point and are arguing against yourself.

He has the right to stay and be a paper tiger, or the right to leave if he doesnt like it. thats what freedom's about.

Grow up and stop being a know it all little fellow who has to have the last word on everything. You completely missed my point and are arguing against yourself.
Laughing, don't worry your points are will known here.

I do pay taxes because of the gun held to my head by @Garvey ‘s friend and other statist men like him. If I didn’t, the police that keep criminals in power would storm my house and put me in prison. If I fight back, they would kill me. Either way my family starves and they or their criminal bosses don’t give a shit about the people they steal from and terrorize. How can any man believe that doing that job is a ethical endeavor. Every LEO in the nation is aiding this border invasion and propping up an illegal unelected gov’t that is hell bent on destroying the working class.

Try your best not to address me until you have a point to make. All your posts are stupid little snipes with no substance that anyone could either agree or disagree with. Its just garbage.
I'll address you and snipe you as much as I want to and less than you deserve. What you gonna do, call a cop?

Yea, everyone knows your right, you happy now?
I'd be 'happier' if you'd stop mis construing my intent.

Basically we agree, and my point if Wade continues to bitch about all the evil statists, missing all the decent men, and yet keeps paying his taxes to his abusers.

I have no trouble with 'taxes'. They build roads and other helpful items. Where my objection comes in is the mis use and outright theft of those taxes to line crooked pockets. Thats an argument against personal corruption, not the system as a whole. Living in a society, as opposed to a hermit alone in the wilds, IMPLIES certain compromises. If you cant take or make those compromises then you should either work to change them, or leave, but dont wear my ear out with bitching that does no good.

I have no trouble with 'taxes'. They build roads and other helpful items.
I wish taxes were used just for infrastructure and an effective but minimal national defense and law enforcement only for violent or theft or fraud type crimes. But, well, no. Taxes are mainly transfer payments from the payers to voters who want that money, social security, medicare, medicaid being the fastest growing three.

Reactions: ken226
I wish taxes were used just for infrastructure and an effective but minimal national defense and law enforcement only for violent or theft or fraud type crimes. But, well, no. Taxes are mainly transfer payments from the payers to voters who want that money, social security, medicare, medicaid being the fastest growing three.
Most of the taxes are being used against the average American. From money laundering wars to passing lawfare
laws to steal our labor and our property. To offshoring jobs and destroying the dollar. Everything the political class does is a scam or a deliberate attack on the working class American!

I'd be 'happier' if you'd stop mis construing my intent.

Basically we agree, and my point if Wade continues to bitch about all the evil statists, missing all the decent men, and yet keeps paying his taxes to his abusers.

I have no trouble with 'taxes'. They build roads and other helpful items. Where my objection comes in is the mis use and outright theft of those taxes to line crooked pockets. Thats an argument against personal corruption, not the system as a whole. Living in a society, as opposed to a hermit alone in the wilds, IMPLIES certain compromises. If you cant take or make those compromises then you should either work to change them, or leave, but dont wear my ear out with bitching that does no good.
Interesting you seem to have missed the fact that people bitching on the net, does not give some pause and cause to really think about what, that person is bitching about? Could they be off the deep end vs your logic train yes, but then again you could very well be the same to them. Until they interfere with your rights, they have the right to bitch all they want, just like you.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
If I lived there . I would be considering it.
I considered it long and hard.
Prior service training in several useful areas. A lifetime working in the mic.

A deep commitment to Texas and the Constitution of the United Sates.

I figure when it gets bad enough the fight will end up in my ao anyway and I won't have to waste my fule to be in the scrap.

The current lawless administration in the White House needs impeachment and removal procedures to commence imidiatly.

Waiting for November is too long to put up with treasonous scum that are ruining America.

Edit: Besides last time I shaved my mustache to regs was in 1977 at bmt.

Last edited:
Interesting you seem to have missed the fact that people bitching on the net, does not give some pause and cause to really think about what, that person is bitching about? Could they be off the deep end vs your logic train yes, but then again you could very well be the same to them. Until they interfere with your rights, they have the right to bitch all they want, just like you.
Lost al hope.jpg

You just have to get in the last word dont you, even when youre arguing with yourself. I'm done, carry on.

I also register for draws on hunts on public land in Texas. TPWD offers these drawings.

For example, the public hunting land in Fannin County is managed by the US Forestry Service. I have met Jacob, the local guy there at the deer check station on fm 409. I always register to get a gun hunt for doe. On that property, you can hunt doe with archery. You can only gun hunt a doe or anterless with a USFS permit.

Anywho, one of the other drawings I enter is for the mule deer hunt in the Caprock Canyon SP near Turkey, Texas (south and east of Amarillo.) Normally, it is just for hiking and rugged camping. But, for about a week or so in the winter, they close it down to just hunters. Not a lot of trees to hide in. The hunt description from the state says that you need to be able to shoot to at least 200 yards. It will possibly be farther. There are no trees to hide in, just scrub brush and rocks. And the mule deer will not let you catch them by putting salt on their tails.

TLDR?

Welcome to Texas, the patron state of shooting stuff at a distance farther than your grandma's back fence. People out here are good with rifles and shooting tiny targets at long distances.
I have been drawn on a lot of hunts through TPWD over the years. One of my favorite places is Chaparrel WMA in south Texas. I

I was on a Javi hunt there fifteen years ago. It was the first time during a hunt orientation that I had heard illegals mentioned. The guy besides me asked "what's the limit on those?" . The guy never got an answer.

I killed a Javi that afternoon. I was talking to a biologist while getting it checked and asked him. He said that they used the Chap and nearby ranches get north. They would go through the campground even though there was a high fence around it so don't leave stuff there other than tents and cots. He also said an illegal in a car had run into the main gate a couple of weeks prior.

I can only imagine what it is like now. I haven't been down there since 2015.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ronws

I have a feeling it is already well known that going through TX is becoming more difficult, and you need to move to AZ or CA where there is a Gov that is more accepting. Then after they get across you can go to TX if you want. I have a feeling CA will even buy you a plane ticket to Dallas. You will have your new DL, and SS card in hand with the ink still wet.

Not 5' or 10', but specifically 6'. We get it.......6' was a previously established LE separation distance prior to 2019!
6', or 4 cubits, the distance explained in the Bible that a leper was made to maintain.

This was not a random distance, demanded by our current overlords, but an intentional distance, identifying us as lepers.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
So I decided to poll my sons.

"Fuck it, you apply then I will too"

He is not expendable, DV 2 kids with disabilities and will be around longer than I to take care of mom.

The other one said
"Would be good seats "

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
if you hate it here that much you have the right to leave. No hard feelings but dont let the door hit you in the ass.
So anyone that thinks and voices their opinions on the perversion the Fed government has grown into hates it here?
You are really fucked up in the cabeza.
Especially since you never miss a chance to extoll the country of Mexico.

This is a reserved space for your retarded Micky Rourke meme

You know, if we would have spent the money on keeping them out this wouldn’t be an issue. But that was never the plan. This was.

Well, if you want to get technical, skimming off the top of this is the plan......no that is not quite right, skimming off the top sounds like a little bit being taken off the top. This is more like what places like the Clinton Foundation, United way and such do. Give them $100 and .01 goes to the cause while the rest is for "administration".

Reactions: DIBBS and Snuby642
Could be, but Texas is a different animal...it was an independent state, fought for by Texans, against Mexico. A totally independent state not controlled by the US, or Mexico, in 1836.
So Texas, joined the US under different circumstances, to become part of the US, I believe money was exchanged, like 10 million, and a contract drawn up.
Still the Republic of Texas? What's in the legal contract between Texas the US government?
How easily could that contract be broken? Some food for thought...
Texas retained the right to withdraw from the union on it's original entry. Upon joining the Confederacy it gave up that right to reenter the union. It now a state, like it or not, and cannot withdraw legally. Oh, it was an independant Country, not State, when it joined the union.

• Angry
Reactions: Snuby642
Texas can in fact vote itself out of the united states. All of the states can and several have a growing movement to do so.

So anyone that doesn't like it can eat shit.

Or maybe if we keep this up we will get kicked out saving us some time.

If you can't straiten out the federal government, cut it the fuck loose.