• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: TX/ABBOT JUST PUT FEDS ON NOTICE!!!!!

Some states have already pledged material support, like Florida...some "may" send additional NG troops, as they have done in the past, from their state to help out...at last count 27 states have sided with Texas....the majority of the states have already spoken...they always talk about democracy...
Game over, the majority rules, ...in a democracy.
Time will tell...can't trust the Washington mafia, or any politician.
I think between what you stated and what @DarnYankeeUSMC said with his history lesson above, the reality has been shown fairly succinctly: while on paper we are a representative republic the halls of congress operate like a mob rule democracy. That means popular vote does indeed make the laws. The only thing that makes a representative republic viable in any government is when the morality of the elected officials cause them to really vote for the welfare of their constituents. This is not what we have currently - far from it. We effectively have a political class that is voting democratically to do what they please, which includes being told or coerced into that “uniparty democracy” environment. There is little representation beyond the minimum to give the illusion of representation so they can keep getting re-elected. But historical evidence clearly shows they vote in unison and apart from what the constituents want.

If we look at it in those terms we can see that a democracy is probably what we actually have because representation is no longer a primary goal of our elected officials. This also means that wherever the politicians steer the ship it is based on some other agenda that isn’t highly correlated to the will of the people.

The decline of morality, the absence of honor and a lack of willingness to serve the people instead of powerful interests is what has killed the representative republic. We have wound up with a federal democracy composed of snakes that has the entire bureaucratic employee base doing their bidding. The representative republic is dead - acknowledging that may help to give us a clearer picture of what is going on and where it is all headed.

Last edited:
Fade up from black...

A group of women and children are found shot somewhere on the border. A blurry surveillance video appears on the internet showing a small group of "patriot front" types escaping the scene. The video will be played non stop on the media referencing "maga extremists". Somehow none of them will be found. Those "maga extremists" escaped into the hills. But the media will have its story. "Our Democracy" is in peril. "Right wing extremists" must be stopped. The people will cry out. Cities will burn. New laws will be enacted to protect us.

Nah, that's just crazy talk.

is not what we have currently - far from it. We effectively have a political class that is voting democratically to do what they please,
A oligarchy. Or more accurately a pedoligarchy

also ya all should check your T levels if you wouldn’t a college era AOC.

And commie she is but at least not another Feinstein or Reno etc we have to see on the news

And commie she is but at least not another Feinstein or Reno etc we have to see on the news
If one must I'd recommend a scald fuck.
Back in the day that meant every time the nut gets close to burst apply a cold beer can to back of sack.
Repeat until thoroughly wrecked beaver.
Carry on.

R

Libs are calling for nationalizing the TNG. From what I've read, the Texas State Guard answers only to the governor. Seems like a better option for protecting the state but I'm sure the TSG is much smaller and less well equipped than TNG.

Reactions: Grizz3153

He also came out against banning certain products. "I dont like them but it's ones right" o if he'd just come out against aiding Israel....

Fade up from black...

A group of women and children are found shot somewhere on the border. A blurry surveillance video appears on the internet showing a small group of "patriot front" types escaping the scene. The video will be played non stop on the media referencing "maga extremists". Somehow none of them will be found. Those "maga extremists" escaped into the hills. But the media will have its story. "Our Democracy" is in peril. "Right wing extremists" must be stopped. The people will cry out. Cities will burn. New laws will be enacted to protect us.

Nah, that's just crazy talk.

Preach!

no shit.

G69QDJuZ31ji.png

It was not long ago that they started counting illegals in the census. It helps in redistricting and gaining seats in the house of representatives. Make more blue districts and more blue seats in the house. Long game for grabbing power.
This!!!! Dem (DEI) rep said it out loud yesterday. She needed more illegals to so redistricting will allow her to keep her seat.

A guy that worked for me had fled Nicaragua and granted asylum after fighting in their civil war against the Sandanistas. I sponsored him as a character witness as he applied for citizenship through the legal channels. He learned English and the history and government of the U.S. and knew more about civics and the workings of the government than most natural born citizens.

He was insulted when someone would speak to him in Spanish and hated illegal aliens, calling them loathsome cheats, brutes and animals that were granted rights he had to apply and work years for.
You will find most think the same way.

Most commie chicks are one good dick away from being turned conservative

Reactions: BurtG
Let's get this straight.
Trump's agenda for his election in 16 was building a wall and stopping the illegal immigrants. He got zero help from the republicants even though they had a majority in the house and senate. They wouldn't even release the funds previously approved for a wall. He had to do an end run and use Dept of defense money. Which ended up in the courts within days. The republicants stood by and did nothing about the bullshit 20 election because orange man bad and anything to get rid of him. The first thing that joe potato did was stop construction and put out the welcome mat. The republicants have stood by for three years while ten million illegals (10,000,000) have flooded across the border. Not a single court action to stop it. How many states have a population of ten million or less? Look it up. The republicants have been doing a backroom bipartisan deal since October. No one knows what is in it. Do you trust the republicants to do what is good for the country? Now election year is upon us and finally the Republicants are going to fix the problem that they created? But the lemmings are cheering for the fix!! Just as the republicants planned. They have been telling us that they are going to fix the problem since Reagan was in office. Surely they will this time if we elect them.
Unfucking believable.

Agree, but I do think there are a handful up there that want to do what they think is right. Way less then 10.

I think they are afraid, and I can understand that. They are told you will loose X, Y or Z. Including that is a nice family you have there shame if anything would happen to them. Most people are going to stay quiet with threats like that, and I have little doubt with what we have seen just this week that threats like that do happen.

But....

I think these people are starting to get a bit of a back bone. They are starting to band together, and in that I think they see strength.

They have not killed the Donald yet, they have not hit anyone in a "major" office. I think if something would happen to anyone now it would be to big to ignore. People will suspect banana republic.

Make no mistake Ted Cruise is a limp wristed whore. he talks a big game but does nothing to back it up. Who knows perhaps he will grow some balls but I doubt it. He will not jump over till he thinks that is the way the wind is really blowing and will keep blowing. He is in it for the power.

But I do think there are a few up there that are trying to do the right thing.

Reactions: Ronws
Agree, but I do think there are a handful up there that want to do what they think is right. Way less then 10.

I think they are afraid, and I can understand that. They are told you will loose X, Y or Z. Including that is a nice family you have there shame if anything would happen to them. Most people are going to stay quiet with threats like that, and I have little doubt with what we have seen just this week that threats like that do happen.

But....

I think these people are starting to get a bit of a back bone. They are starting to band together, and in that I think they see strength.

They have not killed the Donald yet, they have not hit anyone in a "major" office. I think if something would happen to anyone now it would be to big to ignore. People will suspect banana republic.

Make no mistake Ted Cruise is a limp wristed whore. he talks a big game but does nothing to back it up. Who knows perhaps he will grow some balls but I doubt it. He will not jump over till he thinks that is the way the wind is really blowing and will keep blowing. He is in it for the power.

But I do think there are a few up there that are trying to do the right thing.
Even I have to say that is a lot of wishful thinking.

And yea, the republicans have been so good at losing for so long and Trump was and is a monkey wrench. Dominion machines cannot take away the astound Iowa and NH wins for Trump.

Potato is not even on the ballot in NH and people wrote him in and the spread of the polls shows some competitors close within 10 points maybe.

Not Trump. Trump has the big chunk and Di Santis and Haley have mere slivers. And that should scare the CNC (Communist National Committee nee the DNC.)

Let's get this straight.
Trump's agenda for his election in 16 was building a wall and stopping the illegal immigrants. He got zero help from the republicants even though they had a majority in the house and senate. They wouldn't even release the funds previously approved for a wall. He had to do an end run and use Dept of defense money. Which ended up in the courts within days. The republicants stood by and did nothing about the bullshit 20 election because orange man bad and anything to get rid of him. The first thing that joe potato did was stop construction and put out the welcome mat. The republicants have stood by for three years while ten million illegals (10,000,000) have flooded across the border. Not a single court action to stop it. How many states have a population of ten million or less? Look it up. The republicants have been doing a backroom bipartisan deal since October. No one knows what is in it. Do you trust the republicants to do what is good for the country? Now election year is upon us and finally the Republicants are going to fix the problem that they created? But the lemmings are cheering for the fix!! Just as the republicants planned. They have been telling us that they are going to fix the problem since Reagan was in office. Surely they will this time if we elect them.
Unfucking believable.
Absolutely. Abbott should have done this Day-fucking-1...not 3 years later.

And to think that little faggot Matt Walsh was calling Trump out yesterday for not being front and center in support of TX..
Anyone associated with Ben Shapiro can go fuck themselves
there is some risk that the democrat scum will claim that trump is inciting another "insurrection".
while we know that is stupid, the media might run with that story.

Reactions: 762 ULTRAMAGA
This!!!! Dem (DEI) rep said it out loud yesterday. She needed more illegals to so redistricting will allow her to keep her seat.
with patriots sick of blue state crap streaming out to free america, they will lose seats if they don't replace them with illegal immigrants.

Is Texas really afraid of this guy?

"By the way, used to make the beer brewed here, it's used to make the brewed beer, during is define, oh earth writer, thanks for the Great Lakes, I wonder why."
- Joe Biden

How to say you’re gay without saying it.
How to say you're a man without morals, without saying you're a man without morals.

Then again, desperate men who can't get women, typically lack the morals to lead their life with their brain rather than their dick.

I'd rather be gay with a sense of morality, than fuck that thing! You all can have it!

Reactions: 91Eunozs
This whole thing is just more red governor virtual signaling, just like the left does with Climate change, LGBTQ. Different side, same game! Nobody in power actually cares, just brings more people to yak about it on a forum or in public. At least we are getting the lines drawn for what will eventually come.

Where is the dog barking at the window meme?

He also came out against banning certain products. "I dont like them but it's ones right" o if he'd just come out against aiding Israel....
There used to be some basic things that pretty much everyone agreed on. Things like Safety and security, GOD, Individual rights, free speech..... we all used to agree on before the war on our culture chewed away at so much of Amercan Values.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Most commie chicks are one good dick away from being turned conservative
Damn. I really didn't want to wade into this side conversation, but you reminded me of one of my all-time favorite jokes:

Q - What's one of the most satisfying things about getting a BJ from a commie chick?
A - Knowing it's the only time she'll ever get anything straight in her head.

There used to be some basic things that pretty much everyone agreed on. Things like Safety and security, GOD, Individual rights, free speech..... we all used to agree on before the war on our culture chewed away at so much of Amercan Values.

I hate to be the bearer of band news but pretty much nope.

Free speech? Nope, not in the history of this country, everybody has always wanted their speech to be protected and speech they didn't like to be banned.
It just flips back and forth based on who is in power and who controls the propaganda mouth pieces.

Individual Rights? Nope, exactly the same since the beginning of the country, everybody want their rights but demands the government put the boots hard to anyone not agreeing with them or doing what they think is wrong. Same today, same at the start same even here on SH.

God... Well let's just say since the beginning of the country, folks were killing each other and persecuting each other over not just God / no God or Which God, but also doing violent persecutions and wholesale murders of those not worshiping God in the exact same way or with the exact same leaders.

I hate to be the bearer of band news but pretty much nope.

Free speech? Nope, not in the history of this country, everybody has always wanted their speech to be protected and speech they didn't like to be banned.
It just flips back and forth based on who is in power and who controls the propaganda mouth pieces.

Individual Rights? Nope, exactly the same since the beginning of the country, everybody want their rights but demands the government put the boots hard to anyone not agreeing with them or doing what they think is wrong. Same today, same at the start same even here on SH.

God... Well let's just say since the beginning of the country, folks were killing each other and persecuting each other over not just God / no God or Which God, but also doing violent persecutions and wholesale murders of those not worshiping God in the exact same way or with the exact same leaders.
Boy, aren't you the ray of sunshine!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Boy, aren't you the ray of sunshine!

I just happen to have an unvarnished view of history.

The "good old days" aren't quite as "good" as folks think.

There is just as much propaganda and selling you a story about history as there is about the current.

If you study about rights and freedom in this country, it's not actually a pretty picture from start till now.
It's actually somewhat better now (gasp) than a long time ago.

I just happen to have an unvarnished view of history.

The "good old days" aren't quite as "good" as folks think.

There is just as much propaganda and selling you a story about history as there is about the current.

If you study about rights and freedom in this country, it's not actually a pretty picture from start till now.
It's actually somewhat better now (gasp) than a long time ago.
So you're starting to feel better are you?

iu