• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking: US Supreme Court says BP agents can cut the razor wire in Texas.

Florida has already sent NG to the border to assist Texas, are state LE has been rotating in teams for months, mutual aid from other states LE has been continuous.

This is a case where context matters. FL has sent troops in uncontested areas.

It's a moot conversation at this point, I think, as I'm hearing Oklahoma's Governor has pledged support for Texas, specific to this dispute, which likely means there are resource exchanges already in the works.

If that's true, I'd expect this to evolve quickly.

"It's the national border": Texas National Guard's response to Supreme Court's order of removing razor wires along US-Mexico border divides netizens

"U.S. Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar emphasized the federal government's constitutional prerogative, stating, "It is a foundational constitutional principle that the federal government is not bound by the laws or policies of any particular state in its enactment and implementation of federal law."

Don’t get your hopes up a little push and he will roll……
Oh I'm aware.

Screenshot_20240103_081223_DuckDuckGo.jpg

"It's the national border": Texas National Guard's response to Supreme Court's order of removing razor wires along US-Mexico border divides netizens

"U.S. Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar emphasized the federal government's constitutional prerogative, stating, "It is a foundational constitutional principle that the federal government is not bound by the laws or policies of any particular state in its enactment and implementation of federal law."
In my best Andrew Dice Clay voice: ESAD, you America hating mf'r.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmmoFort
This is a case where context matters. FL has sent troops in uncontested areas.

It's a moot conversation at this point, I think, as I'm hearing Oklahoma's Governor has pledged support for Texas, specific to this dispute, which likely means there are resource exchanges already in the works.

If that's true, I'd expect this to evolve quickly.
I had heard that Oklahoma would support.

Reactions: jbrand11 and XP1K

Again, I'm aware, that was not specific to this dispute.

You are lumping in the entire illegal immigration fiasco whereas this dispute is extremely isolated to a very specific piece of land and the physical removal, and ongoing denial of access of, federal agents from that land. That's far different than sending support for general assistance. Go do some digging and see what those officers and soldiers were doing and you'll see they were not doing enforcement. They were not denying fed access to land, etc.

You might as well look back to the 50's and see who has sent resources to another state - it'd be similarly relevant.

As I said, though, likely moot as it seems it's already happening. How much, I guess we'll see.

I'm not entirely convinced Abbott isn't part of this, as in working in concert with Biden. Thus far all he's done is give Biden cover. He shipped small numbers of illegals to 'sanctuary' cities which merely provided political cover for Biden himself to ship tens of thousands to those same cities -- all while blaming Texas and FL. The whole thing seems... off.

• Love
Reactions: OldSalty2 and XP1K
You think this is bad? I’m gonna add insult to injury. The UN just released its 2024 plans to give $1.6 Billion to 17 Latin American countries that will then pay people via loaded credit cards, money transfers even cash in envelopes to make their way illegally to America. Ever wonder why they look like they have all these new clothes and shit? Now you know. Know who pays for this funding the UN is spending? Mostly the American taxpayer.

Exactly. All he has done is make this mess more difficult to clean up. It cost Texans $5,000 a head to bus them up country.

I like to get a 215 at or over 2900 when I can.

You know, what if a bunch of us claimed exempt and then filed for an extension. I know someone that actually does this ever year. What would a million (or more) extensions do to their tax base ?

I've got a cousin that works for olin. They're planning an ammo plant somewhere around Austin.
In Austin, I thought that was considered to be the most liberal minded city in Texas?

The greater Idaho plan Would expand Idaho border to include Coos Bay Or which is a deep water port, the Columbia River is no no where near deep enough once you get past the the 205 bridge In Portland. All you guys in the area need to get on board.

View attachment 8331192

Damn the blue balls later, this map makes my dick hard.
I can tell you for certain that not a single person in North Idaho wants any part of these expand Idaho plans. The people here absolutely hate Spokane and western Washington, along with the people who live there. 49% of the crime here is committed by criminals from Washington. Facilities have been built to close the Idaho / Washington border in case of SHTF.

Reactions: Two36
What false flag shit are they going to pull to curtail all of this? You know they have something lined up for this scenario. Release disease X early?

This piece of actual journalism is incredibly dangerous to all involved in the border fiasco.

While a State Governor declaring an invasion does create some level of legitimacy, having foreign government actions directly implicated, if you can call the UN such, creates a whole new set of issues for Biden. There is no a tie of the invasion to foreign governments -- I know people love to throw the Treason charge around... this could legitimately qualify now.

All of those BP agents, all of the pilots, the shuttle drivers, the hotel owners, the government officials, other involved alphabets -- anyone involved.

Next, some terry group drops a big building and it turns out they came across the border under assistance of the fed and those charges may actually happen.

Again, I'm aware, that was not specific to this dispute.

You are lumping in the entire illegal immigration fiasco whereas this dispute is extremely isolated to a very specific piece of land and the physical removal, and ongoing denial of access of, federal agents from that land. That's far different than sending support for general assistance. Go do some digging and see what those officers and soldiers were doing and you'll see they were not doing enforcement. They were not denying fed access to land, etc.

You might as well look back to the 50's and see who has sent resources to another state - it'd be similarly relevant.

As I said, though, likely moot as it seems it's already happening. How much, I guess we'll see.

I'm not entirely convinced Abbott isn't part of this, as in working in concert with Biden. Thus far all he's done is give Biden cover. He shipped small numbers of illegals to 'sanctuary' cities which merely provided political cover for Biden himself to ship tens of thousands to those same cities -- all while blaming Texas and FL. The whole thing seems... off.
If Florida sends national guard to watch the quiet parts for TX, that frees up Texas National Guard to deal with the problem areas. That counts as help in my book.

Reactions: mewillis and Two36
I can tell you for certain that not a single person in North Idaho wants any part of these expand Idaho plans. The people here absolutely hate Spokane and western Washington, along with the people who live there. 49% of the crime here is committed by criminals from Washington. Facilities have been built to close the Idaho / Washington border in case of SHTF.
I don’t mind leaving them out hahha

In Austin, I thought that was considered to be the most liberal minded city in Texas?
North of Austin I believe. Olin already has a footprint here on tge gulf coast, he asked why not down here. They said the air handling system to deal with the humidity would cost too much.
What false flag shit are they going to pull to curtail all of this? You know they have something lined up for this scenario. Release disease X early?
In a video from monkey werx he mention the feds doing radiation training in some of the major hospitals in Texas in the last 6-8 months. They did the same thing before the rona hit. He's in the dfw area I believe. I'll link it below if anyone cares to watch it.

Last edited:
In a video from monkey werx he mention the feds doing radiation training in some of the major hospitals in Texas in the last 6-8 months. They did the same thing before the rona hit. He's in the dfw area I believe.
I weapon of mass destruction false flag being proved, would be the end for many. There would be no safe place on this rock for those & their kin who planned, partook, or protect same. Once that door is opened there would be no closure, until they & their family's paid up

My understanding is that the Supreme Court lifted an injunction to stop the feds from cutting down the wire, and that's all. There is nothing at all that says Texas can't put up more wire. The case in the 5th circuit has not been decided. Right now Biden's only move would be to federalize the TNG. I don't think that would work out well for him in an election year.

Uniparty.

The money is needed by Democrats to process, transport, feed, house, and hide arriving 2024 migrants — and the 6.2 million migrants already admitted — during the run-up to the 2024 election.

The extra spending can also be used to persuade senators who do not yet support the giveaway.

Some — not a majority — of Republican senators are denouncing the bill, which will likely provide employers with a gusher of cheap and compliant foreign workers who can replace better-paid Americans.”

I weapon of mass destruction false flag being proved, would be the end for many. There would be no safe place on this rock for those & their kin who planned, partook, or protect same. Once that door is opened there would be no closure, until they & their family's paid up
You'd have to prove it first. In the end it would just be labeled another conspiracy and you/we would just be the conspiracy nut jobs. The gen pop would just lay down and take it. See jfk. Also see covid19.

But there is this.

See Abbots letter in another thread.

Sirhr
Letter is page 3 of this thread.

DEVELOPING: Red State Governors Stand with Texas Against Lawless Biden Regime Over Border Crisis​

The Texas response has drawn backing from several other Republican-led states, fueling a growing standoff between state and federal authorities. Governors from Virginia, Florida, South Dakota, Georgia, Montana, and Oklahoma have publicly declared their support for Texas’s right to self-defense against the lawless Biden regime.

Florida’s Governor Ron DeSantis expressed his stance, emphasizing constitutional principles and pledging ongoing assistance to Texas.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/developing-red-state-governors-stand-texas-against-lawless/

I think Flynn is not addressing how the Biden admin is going to get around this: since the immigrants are not uniformed, armed soldiers the immigration wave does not constitue an invasion in a legal sense so Texas has no standing to defend itself. That's a subject that needs to be fully fleshed out instead of just quoting statistics and calliing it a justifiable cause. Texas' constitutional argument needs to be better formed than just that, because this will continue in the SC and that argument will be critical.

Convoy of Truckers Heading Toward Texas Border​

A convoy of trucks, cars and recreational vehicles is heading to the border for a series of rallies from California to Eagle Pass, Texas.

Noel Roberts, of Take Our Border Back, said the rallies are peaceful protests meant to send a message to lawmakers that Americans are fed up with the illegal alien invasion.

Rallies will be held in three border cities on Feb. 3 including Eagle Pass, Texas, Yuma, Arizona and San Ysidro, California. Click here for details. And the convoy will span from Virginia Beach, Virginia to Eagle Pass.

I think Flynn is not addressing how the Biden admin is going to get around this: since the immigrants are not uniformed, armed soldiers the immigration wave does not constitue an invasion in a legal sense so Texas has no standing to defend itself. That's a subject that needs to be fully fleshed out instead of just quoting statistics and calliing it a justifiable cause. Texas' constitutional argument needs to be better formed than just that, because this will continue in the SC and that argument will be critical.

We spent about 20 years fighting wars where the "enemy" were not uniformed soldiers

I was listening to a podcast with Jarrin Jackson on common law and according to him the SC got this decision right based on the grounds in which Texas filed their complaint, suit, whatever. He said Texas isn't wrong, but they need to approach from a different angle.

I would highly encourage everyone here to dig into jackson and his work on common law. We all need to bone up on that topic.

I worked with a guy that was full in on common law and he's been telling the fed to piss off for twenty years. Has no DL, pays no taxes whatsoever, doesn't register his private automobiles, nothing. Still a free man, has won many court battles representing, or I should say presenting himself. We need to become educated on this subject if we're going to right the ship.

The interview with Mr. Jackson, should anyone be interested.
I'm listening to BardsFM | Ep2747_BardsFM - Common Law with Jarrin Jackson on Podbean, check it out!

We spent about 20 years fighting wars where the "enemy" were not uniformed soldiers
This is very true. But they were not in a US state or territory and there isn't an armed and organized group with a chain of command in the US trying to kill US citizens or military (that we know of). And that conflict had the backing of Washington; this effort by Texas doesn't. That's the contextual differences.

Democrats Urge Joe Biden to Seize Control Over Texas National Guard Amid Border Dispute​

Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX) has called the Biden regime to take control of the state’s National Guard.

“Governor Greg Abbott is using the Texas National Guard to obstruct and create chaos at the border. If Abbott is defying yesterday’s Supreme Court ruling, POTUS needs to establish sole federal control of the Texas National Guard now.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/democrats-urge-joe-biden-seize-control-texas-national/

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
I had heard that Oklahoma would support.
Nor have I but having been in Ok. for 18 months, these/ we are the most independent and patriotic folks I've met. And lots of guns and natural gas. ...not the beaner type.

FJB

The final ruling on the wire cutting will be later,...maybe Feb. Or mid summer...
Your county Sheriff is the Supreme law enforcement officer, elected directly by you, and can deputize the whole county of his jurisdiction.
Then petition the congress to remove (impeach) the unconstitutional court officers. The people are the guardian of the constitution.
Remember several states tried to suspend 2nd Ammendment rights...and even the US government, standing with the people who elected him, our County sheriff refused to obey unconstitutional law, and would not enforce it...same in the recent New Mexico case. Funny how the state cops, were all for the governors unconstitutional orders... in every case.
The video showed the FBI firing at a guy who had his hands raised way over his head. The State police killed him...no weapon was ever presented by the suspect...they say he had a gun under his heavy zipped up coat, but no weapon is presented on video, and the guys hands were raised... the FBI lied about shooting at him...the investigation showed.
It was murder, the cop gets promoted...and it was ruled, a justified killing. Another Ashley Babbitt.
Florida threatened to arrest FBI agents.
Powers not given to the federal government in tbe constitution belong to the states...period. States Rights, and Sovereignty.
The FBI, CIA, IRS, ATF, and most 3 letter agencies are unconstitutional agencies....no provision in the constitution for unelected federal bureaucrats to make rules with the effect of law, to fine, imprision, or confiscate property. Only congress shall pass laws, in a representative government where you can remove that person if they do not represent the majority you, the people.
The Patriot Act suspends constitutional rights.
Most everyone and everything is government is corrupt...that's why all the lies and propaganda, 24-7. They can’t fix the border?...of course they can. But the vast majority in power don't want to...billions of dollars to be made.
Most politicians are controlled people, power & greed, plus they have files on them....take another bribe and enjoy, the money, or be exposed. Hoover was famous for his files on political opponents...even had a file on MLK to control him. The corruption started before the country did...but it's a massive, evil, and totally infested today.
Lavoy Finnicum
Most videos are no longer found

I can agree with Spokanistan but just 100 miles south is Asotin County, WA and Nez Perce County, ID. I can say from first hand that most Idahoans in that area fully support allowing Asotin, Anatone, all the way to Wallowa (and more) become part of Idaho.

Reactions: MJF