• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking: US Supreme Court says BP agents can cut the razor wire in Texas.

Lavoy Finnicum
Most videos are no longer found
Yep, Casey Codding OSP cop who shot him in the back, known as officer #1. Killed 2 others prior and was promoted to Lt., after.
The FBI was only charged with filing a false police report, claiming they never fired their sniper rifles on ladders, but they did....no punishment... For shooting two 308 rds at close range with the suspect getting out of the vehicle with his hands way over his head, they missed the bullets struck the top of the vehicle.
I watched the video many times.
Ruby Ridge, and Waco...same FBI sniper shot and killed unarmed suspects...including a clearly unarmed woman holding a baby ...the baby and a 13 yr old girl the only ones who weren't killed or wounded.

The reason I never became a cop...all ya have to do is hang with them...you'd expect them to have higher moral standards than the average person... but it's more like the priest who molested little children, but proclaim to follow the Word.
There are no good cops is mostly true...even the few I liked personally, fell below my modest standards for bravery and integrity.
The only sympathy I have for them is somtimes you are faced with, what another human is capable of doing, especially to a child.
But that's the job they signed up for...an honest cop, never met one.

Reactions: XP1K
This movie is set for release on April 24th. Coincidence with the timing of the SCOTUS decision and Abbott's press release?

What took Abbot so long? Timing is questionable. He is a registered globalist.
Kinda "Bushy"...
But, it seems or appears he's finally making a statement...is it for real or show? Part of a plan?
Politicians, always have an agenda.

President Trump Calls on ‘All Willing States’ to Deploy Their National Guards to Texas to Defend U.S-Mexico Border as Red State Alliance Grows to 25​

The states now backing Texas are Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/president-trump-calls-all-willing-states-deploy-their/

I was listening to a podcast with Jarrin Jackson on common law and according to him the SC got this decision right based on the grounds in which Texas filed their complaint, suit, whatever. He said Texas isn't wrong, but they need to approach from a different angle.

I would highly encourage everyone here to dig into jackson and his work on common law. We all need to bone up on that topic.

I worked with a guy that was full in on common law and he's been telling the fed to piss off for twenty years. Has no DL, pays no taxes whatsoever, doesn't register his private automobiles, nothing. Still a free man, has won many court battles representing, or I should say presenting himself. We need to become educated on this subject if we're going to right the ship.

The interview with Mr. Jackson, should anyone be interested.
I'm listening to BardsFM | Ep2747_BardsFM - Common Law with Jarrin Jackson on Podbean, check it out!

So you're trying to tell me this guy is some kind of genius lawyer and all of the other lawyers that work for Texas to bring this case to the Supreme Court couldn't figure out the right angle?

Or is this just a dog and pony show to make it look like they are trying to do something?

Keep your powder dry.
The Royal Family of Texas gave us 9/11. How much influence do they have over Abbott? They put the screws to Paxton.
Everyone is pointing fingers at Obama maybe the Uniparty has more than one devil. Funny how this simmering cesspool suddenly becomes a flashpoint. We need to play this smarter than “keep your…..dry”.

Reactions: tomcatmv and XP1K
So you're trying to tell me this guy is some kind of genius lawyer and all of the other lawyers that work for Texas to bring this case to the Supreme Court couldn't figure out the right angle?

Or is this just a dog and pony show to make it look like they are trying to do something?
I'm leaning heavily towards the dog and pony show. For sure it's high time something happened to stop this invasion. Because it is an invasion.

Listening to Pete chambers who is down on the border now, and actively working with grabbot on operation lonestar, he says the whole eagle pass thing is purely optics. According to him, the feds and Texas are still going along business as usual. Like I mentioned earlier, I've been giving some thought to contacting him and going down there to see for myself. He's always looking for volunteers.
it's an invasion, and the illegals need to be treated as the invaders they are. anyone working to protect them is guilty of treason and dealt with appropriately.

they try to frame their treason as an intellectual argument; and it's been allowed thus far. it's time to get back to accountability.

I'm leaning heavily towards the dog and pony show. For sure it's high time something happened to stop this invasion. Because it is an invasion.

Listening to Pete chambers who is down on the border now, and actively working with grabbot on operation lonestar, he says the whole eagle pass thing is purely optics. According to him, the feds and Texas are still going along business as usual. Like I mentioned earlier, I've been giving some thought to contacting him and going down there to see for myself. He's always looking for volunteers.

Nikki is toast, she just has realized it yet.

Reactions: XP1K
I can hear a particular English teacher in my head from 7th grade chastising me for the incorrect usage. :ROFLMAO:
He was a top notch teacher, I'm 62 now and can still remember him.

Blues Brothers nun ruler.gif