• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brian Enos - Great customer service

ZLBubba

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
I've been going back and forth on which Dillon press to get for IDPA, USPSA, and 3-gun. I finally decided to go with the 550B for the time being and have conversions for 9mm, 40, 45, 223, and 308. I thought I'd gotten all the right accessories for the caliber conversions.

Anyway, I get a call today from Brian himself after he saw the order. He could tell immediately what I was trying to do, but knew that I hadn't ordered the right parts for the conversions. I give him a call back, he confirms what calibers I want to reload, and overhauls the order so that I've got all the necessary parts to switch between calibers. Quick, great service. I recommend him VERY highly for anyone looking to get a Dillon. I couldn't have had a better buying experience.

Re: Brian Enos - Great customer service

I ordered my 550 from him back in '09. Great person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. In fact, I always refer him to those interested in buying a Dillon.

I buy all my Dillon stuff from Brian...he gives free shipping on larger orders, and his customer service is "top notch".

heck of a good forum for pistol shooters, and a pretty good guy to deal with.
smile.gif

Brian is very generous with his advice, his time, and agreed that his service is top notch.

There is NOWHERE better for Dillon equipment that B.E.

I was pretty impressed with the quick response time, and the fact that he tailored my order so that I got exactly what I need and none of the extra stuff. He's got a customer for life.

Now I just need to get that press in and start loading up my ammo for spring shooting season to come around.

He is a great businessman. His Forum also has a ton of information for keeping anything Dillon running.

Brian is awesome. I buy all my Dillon stuff from him. Free shipping on larger orders (aren't they all) and he has great advice and his forum is a great resource.

I'm saving for a Dillon, from everywhere I have read everyone speaks highly of Brian. I made my decision a while back, when I go Blue, Brian is getting my business.

Buying from Dillon is a good experience too but with Brian it's like having a personal shopper.

I trust him enough to just tell him what I want to do and give him my CC number. I know what arrives will be just what I needed, no more, no less.

He is an enhancement to the Dillon product line, no question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: biggenius29</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm saving for a Dillon,</div></div>

A wise move. All too often people settle for "good enough" and in the end either end up spending more by buying something else before they get Dillon, or just have to put up with what they have.

It's not how much you pay, it's how many times you have to pay it.