• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

British Marine talking about any country trying to invade the USA - but wait, it gets better...

JAS-SH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
You can watch the whole show which is good, but I've staged the video to the funny part where he talks about, and shows a graph on - armed civilians worldwide.

It's funny because he almost snickers with delight at the degree of civilian armament in the USA, where he says we Americans have more weapons in civilian's hands than all of the combined military - 120.5 weapons per 100 citizens...

And this friends, is how our allies and the world see us... If my math is correct and their assertions are correct, that then is 1.2 weapons for every man, woman and child in USA, about 340,000,000 or so weapons in civilian hands. Kind of hard to believe...

But, wasn't that the one of the points in the 2nd Amendment? Here's the video queued about 12 seconds before that part:

Reactions: Steel+Killer
that's hog wash , the invasion is happening down south at the boarder and it's being allowed to happen . to think china isn't going to profit from this is naive to think they don't have a hand in this is also naive , but what I think or feel about it does not matter at all I am only one vote and both political parties in this country are corrupt .yet they will be reelected for there jobs over and over again . All while the country is being sucked dry by illegals and a president that will not stop giving tax payer money away ( I think into his pocket the money is going just my opinion who knows ).

that's hog wash , the invasion is happening down south at the boarder and it's being allowed to happen . to think china isn't going to profit from this is naive to think they don't have a hand in this is also naive , but what I think or feel about it does not matter at all I am only one vote and both political parties in this country are corrupt .yet they will be reelected for there jobs over and over again . All while the country is being sucked dry by illegals and a president that will not stop giving tax payer money away ( I think into his pocket the money is going just my opinion who knows ).
I suspect that he is referring to an invasion not sponsored by 1.5/2 political parties.

340 mil guns concentrated in 100 mil hands. They can shoot only 1 at a time. Of those 100 mil, half are too old and toothless to do anything other than wag their fingers. Of the remaining, 75% will sit anything out. Of those left, maybe half of them are .mil and/or train with their guns- and probably 1/2 of them are carrying chronic injuries that limit their effectiveness. Everyone that does train posts regularly on insta-meta-face-tube, so they’ll be the first rounded up. That leaves us with… nobody…

340 mil guns concentrated in 100 mil hands. They can shoot only 1 at a time. Of those 100 mil, half are too old and toothless to do anything other than wag their fingers. Of the remaining, 75% will sit anything out. Of those left, maybe half of them are .mil and/or train with their guns- and probably 1/2 of them are carrying chronic injuries that limit their effectiveness. Everyone that does train posts regularly on insta-meta-face-tube, so they’ll be the first rounded up. That leaves us with… nobody…
I cannot disagree with most of your assertions. However, I do believe the participation ratio would increase dramatically if a foreign nation invaded with their armed forces. The thing is, all those nations think the same…so…they are eroding our Republic with unarmed invaders of every ilk, buying our political system and poisoning the weakest.

Yet, here, even I, sit.

Reactions: lash and mtrmn
Right now, the government is destroying America. The concept right now is that a majority Democrats and a minority of Republicans are openly working with the Russians and Chinese to destroy our country. We know that it is more likely than not that our elected government betrays the nation and surrenders without allowing the military to fire a shot.

When the central/federal government fails, it will fall upon armed civilians, veterans and the military members who refuse to surrender to their new Chinese masters and take their units intact to the opposition. At this point, we will have 100,000,000 armed people with the ability to fight in some capacity against an invading military.

100,000,000 armed people with an average of 1,000 rounds of ammunition each. If these people fired their 100,000,000,000 rounds at the invaders. These 62 gr bullets will weigh these invading assholes down with 443,000 tons of bullets in very short order.

Anybody that tries to take the country by force is fucked.

Their best hope is to fake another election and leave a demented pedophile in the White House and let the place rot from within.

Reactions: Cardboard55
I disagree . . . at least based on the news reporting I have been hearing for the last 20 years or so.

It is not about the "people". It is about the "guns".

I understand the "guns" will do all of the shooting - and not the "people".

Reactions: lash and Mwalex
@2:00 he's talking about sea invasions, China controls Mexico via drug (precursor) supplies and a good bit of Canada (and growing). Cartels also control Mexico, and have been running an ongoing war against susceptible youth up through full-time junkies (crack and tweakers). The WEF controls Trudeau and a good bit of Canadian government. China controls potus and God knows how many congressmen and bureaucrats. Communists in general control the education institutions. Our northern and southern borders are wide open if you are not an American and/or a drug dealer/courier. So China can fill both countries with military aged males and females, eliminating the sea invasion requirement. US Army is reportedly seeking nonenglish speakers (Spanish) to meet recruitment goals. Guess where they are going to find hundreds of thousands of military aged Spanish speaking males who have zero allegiance to the citizens of the country? Border? Ding!

As for "USA spends more than the rest of the world combines on .mil? Sure, when you factor in all the graft and how much we overpay for systems that occasionally work or not functioning at all (Zumwalt, LCS, Sigs, Boeing tankers with wrenches and other debris throughout on delivery, uniform changes more 4-stars than hookers on Logan Circle, base name changes, pregnancy care for troops, sex changes for troops, drag shows for troops, reeducation for troops, loss of experience via competent people being driven out of the military, competent pilots being sidelined to jab side-effects, abandoning billions of $ of equipment in far off lands, donating billions of dollars of equipment to corrupt countries, disgruntled sailors and contractors setting fire to ships and boats, disgruntled troops dumping classified data to journalists for unrestricted distribution, cancelling good projects (A10, F22) and destroying tooling to ensure projects can't be restarted (YF-12, SR-71, F-22), running airframes far beyond design lifetimes (anybody here older than the B-52 's?, wrecking ships into other ships (Fitzgerald, McCain) and boats (SannFrancisco, Connecticut), turning NASA from the apex of technical excellence to an outsourcing dept in under 20 years, annihilated industrial base transferred to enemies, Sigs, SECDEF's and Joint Chiefs who ignore Presidential orders and contact adversaries undermining chain of command, Secretaries of State who ignore security protocols, SCIF rules, house sensitive data on laundry room servers at home, Presidents who authorize sale or free transfer of sensitive technology to adversaries, highest technology defense labs employing adversarial nationals in technical positions because we graduate lawyers, MBA's and poli-sci majors instead of engineers and scientists, morbidly obese men who can't run a mile, morbidly obese women who cannot reproduce due to FUPA's and raise cats instead, needs for emotional safe spaces when anything goes wrong (the enemy misgendered me, Aieeeeee!), lack of general hygiene, tuck swimsuits and Sigs.

So after that, maybe 10% of military spending goes for anything useful. China can field hundreds of thousands, if not millions of drones, each armed with knockoff grenades that work perfectly well, and we'll use Patriots and SM-3's THAADS and Sidewinders and probably Minuteman III's to try to shoot them down. After we've lobbed everything we've got, we'll still have to contend with 600 million screaming Chinamen surging across the border with perfectly serviceable Norinco's, and knockoffs of all our kit that is 90% as good at 10% of our price. Heck, the friendly crew at the MSG China Buffet may come bounding out of the backroom with NODs and Ginsu2000 cleavers. Our only hope will be lobbing Sigs and older generation Glock 40's at them, hoping they'll detonate and possibly disable Chu Mi and Yuck Foo.

But I'm an optimist. It could get really bad...

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77
Right now, the government is destroying America. The concept right now is that a majority Democrats and a minority of Republicans are openly working with the Russians and Chinese to destroy our country. We know that it is more likely than not that our elected government betrays the nation and surrenders without allowing the military to fire a shot.

When the central/federal government fails, it will fall upon armed civilians, veterans and the military members who refuse to surrender to their new Chinese masters and take their units intact to the opposition. At this point, we will have 100,000,000 armed people with the ability to fight in some capacity against an invading military.

100,000,000 armed people with an average of 1,000 rounds of ammunition each. If these people fired their 100,000,000,000 rounds at the invaders. These 62 gr bullets will weigh these invading assholes down with 443,000 tons of bullets in very short order.

Anybody that tries to take the country by force is fucked.

Their best hope is to fake another election and leave a demented pedophile in the White House and let the place rot from within.
For now. Thats the one thing they dont want. If they actually invaded that would rally and unite our people against a common enemy. Every gangbanger would be out to get a 'Chink.'. Thats the last thing they want.

What is more likely to happen is somehting along the lines of a crappy movie we watched last night about a rouge general who took over the White House. Made me think about Mark Miley's litle act of treachery towards Trump. If he Trump got re elected, and made decisions Miley didnt like, would he pull some shit? They've apparently weakened the military to a lot of yes boys at least at the top.

If I were Trump or DeSantis, if I got elected he (Miley) would be the first to go, then The head of the FBI and CIA right with them.

This is why things are happening the way they are. The "long game" a long slow process that will ease this change in and by the time it is all over most people will be standing around saying.....duh how dat happen.

Reactions: Mwalex
@2:00 he's talking about sea invasions, China controls Mexico via drug (precursor) supplies and a good bit of Canada (and growing). Cartels also control Mexico, and have been running an ongoing war against susceptible youth up through full-time junkies (crack and tweakers). The WEF controls Trudeau and a good bit of Canadian government. China controls potus and God knows how many congressmen and bureaucrats. Communists in general control the education institutions. Our northern and southern borders are wide open if you are not an American and/or a drug dealer/courier. So China can fill both countries with military aged males and females, eliminating the sea invasion requirement. US Army is reportedly seeking nonenglish speakers (Spanish) to meet recruitment goals. Guess where they are going to find hundreds of thousands of military aged Spanish speaking males who have zero allegiance to the citizens of the country? Border? Ding!

As for "USA spends more than the rest of the world combines on .mil? Sure, when you factor in all the graft and how much we overpay for systems that occasionally work or not functioning at all (Zumwalt, LCS, Sigs, Boeing tankers with wrenches and other debris throughout on delivery, uniform changes more 4-stars than hookers on Logan Circle, base name changes, pregnancy care for troops, sex changes for troops, drag shows for troops, reeducation for troops, loss of experience via competent people being driven out of the military, competent pilots being sidelined to jab side-effects, abandoning billions of $ of equipment in far off lands, donating billions of dollars of equipment to corrupt countries, disgruntled sailors and contractors setting fire to ships and boats, disgruntled troops dumping classified data to journalists for unrestricted distribution, cancelling good projects (A10, F22) and destroying tooling to ensure projects can't be restarted (YF-12, SR-71, F-22), running airframes far beyond design lifetimes (anybody here older than the B-52 's?, wrecking ships into other ships (Fitzgerald, McCain) and boats (SannFrancisco, Connecticut), turning NASA from the apex of technical excellence to an outsourcing dept in under 20 years, annihilated industrial base transferred to enemies, Sigs, SECDEF's and Joint Chiefs who ignore Presidential orders and contact adversaries undermining chain of command, Secretaries of State who ignore security protocols, SCIF rules, house sensitive data on laundry room servers at home, Presidents who authorize sale or free transfer of sensitive technology to adversaries, highest technology defense labs employing adversarial nationals in technical positions because we graduate lawyers, MBA's and poli-sci majors instead of engineers and scientists, morbidly obese men who can't run a mile, morbidly obese women who cannot reproduce due to FUPA's and raise cats instead, needs for emotional safe spaces when anything goes wrong (the enemy misgendered me, Aieeeeee!), lack of general hygiene, tuck swimsuits and Sigs.

So after that, maybe 10% of military spending goes for anything useful. China can field hundreds of thousands, if not millions of drones, each armed with knockoff grenades that work perfectly well, and we'll use Patriots and SM-3's THAADS and Sidewinders and probably Minuteman III's to try to shoot them down. After we've lobbed everything we've got, we'll still have to contend with 600 million screaming Chinamen surging across the border with perfectly serviceable Norinco's, and knockoffs of all our kit that is 90% as good at 10% of our price. Heck, the friendly crew at the MSG China Buffet may come bounding out of the backroom with NODs and Ginsu2000 cleavers. Our only hope will be lobbing Sigs and older generation Glock 40's at them, hoping they'll detonate and possibly disable Chu Mi and Yuck Foo.

But I'm an optimist. It could get really bad...
I know the Mexican's. They may buy Chinee goods to poison us, but if the cartels know what would happen if Chink military hit Mexico. They would lose their business, and that wount happen without a fight. They may be filth but they're greedy, semi capitalist, filth, and wont give up their territory w/o a fight. Pozole