• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

brothers beat to death stepfather for having raped 9 year old sister

stello1001

Professional Newb
Minuteman
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Corpus Christi TX
    If said brother had burst in on the step father actually raping the child, there would most likely not have been an arrest if he beat him to a pulp right that moment.

Getting your buddies together and going hunting someone down, especially if you don't bother putting your backs to a shovel, is going to get you the full court treatment.

What mother would allow this piece of shit to get near her child?
    Good question.

She's a victim though. I wonder if she set up a page on gofundme yet....

The fact that she'll likely keep her kids and walk away scott free makes it hard to have faith in humanity.

Calls for a medal for them, IMO

medaloffreedom3.jpg

Put me on the jury.....

At 13 yrs old I took a 2x4 and laid out my stepfather, and I was going to be sure he never got up.
    Lucky for him and I both - somebody intervened.... because I had no way of hiding the body.

I know of a case where a mothers boyfriend impregnated her 12yo daughter. Mom then called the daughter a whore and then took her to get an abortion and tried to cover it up.
    Mom and boyfriend are both doing long prison terms now.

I know of a case where a mothers boyfriend impregnated her 12yo daughter. Mom then called the daughter a whore and then took her to get an abortion and tried to cover it up.
    Mom and boyfriend are both doing long prison terms now.
    GOOD DEAL!

Here is an attempt to look at this with pure objectivity (which can be difficult with cases like this one):

This is one of those cases where everyone finds out whether he really believes in the rule of law or not (as distinct from a true democracy).

Going strictly by the law, those guys committed murder (which degree depends on the the circumstances, but I could a case for 1st degree).

The funny thing about "justice" is that it is an emotional concept. As much as we try to make it "blind," we just can't. How we feel about a thing seems to be the primary filter through which we interpret whether an outcome was "justified" or whether a deed should be punished according to the law.

Speaking about homicide, there are many different subtypes in the law. A typical self-defense homicide is usually classified as "justifiable homicide." However, a lesser known subtype is the "praiseworthy homicide." But I'm not aware of any cases where a homicide was ruled praiseworthy (but it seems like they do happen in a roundabout way, because folks who kill child molesters are usually treated with leniency).

In any case, this one is likely to end up as one of those "court of public opinion" cases... ultimately, a de facto praiseworthy homicide.

A friend of mine killed her stepfather after repeated rape as a child. Lured him into the woods and stabbed him to death.

She originally got away with it, but after about three months they finally matched the paint on a tree to vehicle she was driving. She did 3 years for it. They said if she to come forward the day that it happened she would’ve walked.

Btw, he was army airborne at fort Bragg.

Reactions: Jim Out
    What makes this case a little more nuanced is that the molester had a history of this behavior. The system had 3 years to make it right, instead they chose to leave this monster out there. If I was the defendant, I'd make that my argument. Only person that deserves to be in jail here is the mother.

The case has sparked something of an online campaign to help the brothers and Melendez. One Change.org petition, titled “Set Them Free! Treviño brothers & Melendez,” has more than 13,000 signatures.

Alejandro is now facing charges of aggravated assault and engaging in organized criminal activity, according to Hidalgo County records. Christian and Melendez are charged with capital murder and aggravated assault, as well as engaging in organized criminal activity. Melendez is also facing a marijuana possession charge.

Before his death, Quintanilla was also wanted by police for continuous sexual abuse, according to the ABC affiliate. In 2019, in an unrelated case, a minor accused him of assaulting her between 2014 and 2016.

Ordinarily I'd say only communists, but for pedos I would make an exception, now commie pedos like Rosenbaum, Kyle should have gotten to kill him twice....

Here's a better and more apropos video......

Reactions: 308pirate