• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Browe BCO vs. ACOG

09cs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Commiefornia
I just recently learned about this Browe BCO optic, while I was pretty set on getting a TA31 or TA11 when the time was right, but now this has popped up.

Seems like a really good optic. The founder was Trijicon exec I beleive who left to improve on the ACOG. It is battery operated (down side, ACOG no batteries), has a light sensor, so the reticle dims/gets stronger depending on what you're looking at, not where you are (acog fiber optics).

I know ACOGs are battle proven, and built like a tank. This, I'm not so sure about. I've read articles, but no real world test to see how they hold up to abuse.

What I'd be worried about is the circuit board, the light sensor and all the electronic stuff failing, where in ACOGs you don't have that problem.

No tiritium to eventually need to get filled etc..

http://www.browe-inc.com/categories/...t-Optic-(BCO)/

What I'm really looking for I guess is does anyone have experience with the Browe, or preferably both? Which do you prefer and why? Any help would be great!

How is durability, is one accidental drop going to ruin the optic, knock the light sensor loose, or something?

Here are the specs:
Product Specs: taken from manufacturers’ website

Magnification: 4x
Entrance Pupil: 32mm
Exit Pupil: 8mm
Eye Relief: 37mm
Length: 132mm nominal
Width: 67mm nominal
Weight: 17 oz.
Field of view: 7 °
Adjustment at 100 yards: .5 MOA
Adjustment: Internally adjustable prism
Reticle pattern: BCO Chevron 5.56 NATO, with stadia lines ranging from 100m to 800m (aslo available in a 7.62 model)
Ballistic Compensated: 5.56mm NATO (.223 Caliber) M4 with M855 (also available in a 7.62 model)
Color Day/Night: Red, Amber, Blue, or Green (not all 4, you select a color during purchase)
Illumination source: LED
Illumination source controlled-Automatic: Cadmium-Sulfide photocell and flash programmable Microcontroller
Illumination source controlled-Manual: 10 days settings and 3 night vision
Battery Usage Life: 2000 hrs. Typ. (Min. 775hrs. on max brightness)
Housing Material: Military Grade Pure Titanium - TiCP-2
Water Proof: 42m / 130ft.
Fog proof: Filled with dry nitrogen
Lens Coatings: Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coatings

I went with the Browe BCO in 7.62x39 over the ACOG almost 2 years ago to put on my SIG 556R and couldnt be happier. Crystal clear glass, the Titanium housing is built like a tank. Ive slammed mine around, dropped it and ran it in the rain without a single issue. I have over 3500 rounds downrange with it mounted. The same Surefire battery that it came with is still running strong 2 years later.

Comes in a Pelican case with a lens pen and spare battery and lifetime warranty. Ive ran mine next to guys with ACOGs who loved the Browe and wish they bought it instead. Also, the auto light sensor is amazing. You can go from a dark room to bright sunlight and the reticle changes brightness fast to stay on target. With good ammo hits out to 700 yds were pretty easy on man sized steal.

Last edited:
I looked at both before I purchased a TA11; I couldn't stand the 1.45" eye relief on the Browe. That’s the one area where I think Browe really blew it. Being the “new kid on the block” they had a perfect opportunity to improve on that shortcoming of the much older 4x ACOGs. Instead Browe went with the same short eye relief people have been complaining about with the ACOGs for years, I just don’t see the sense…

Last edited:
Why would you NOT buy the ACOG?

Its not like the guy decided hey I want to make a better scope so I'll quit my good paying job to bring the market this scope. While I'm at it, im going to steal 90% of the design and make it just like an ACOG, but since I can't get tritium, its going to be powered by a LED.

If Trijicon was really that concerned about foriegn exports (ITAR and Nuclear reglatory compliance) they would have came out with their LED acog back then.

More like Trijicon decided to come out with the LED to put Browne out of business for stealing its design (which is pretty fucking low on browne).

The TA11 and TA33 are the best combat optics made, period.

I went with the Browe BCO in 7.62x39 over the ACOG almost 2 years ago to put on my SIG 556R and couldnt be happier. Crystal clear glass, the Titanium housing is built like a tank. Ive slammed mine around, dropped it and ran it in the rain without a single issue. I have over 3500 rounds downrange with it mounted. The same Surefire battery that it came with is still running strong 2 years later.

Comes in a Pelican case with a lens pen and spare battery and lifetime warranty. Ive ran mine next to guys with ACOGs who loved the Browe and wish they bought it instead. Also, the auto light sensor is amazing. You can go from a dark room to bright sunlight and the reticle changes brightness fast to stay on target. With good ammo hits out to 700 yds were pretty easy on man sized steal.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad to hear they're durable and can take a fall or something! How does it work for somewhat close range, can you use the BAC method similar to the ACOG?

I looked at both before I purchased a TA11; I couldn't stand the 1.45" eye relief on the Browe. That’s the one area where I think Browe really blew it. Being the “new kid on the block” they had a perfect opportunity to improve on that shortcoming of the much older 4x ACOGs. Instead Browe went with the same short eye relief people have been complaining about with the ACOGs for years, I just don’t see the sense…

That's what disappointed me too (the eye relief) I've only looked through the TA 33 before so had pretty generous eye relief and used EOtechs. I plan on looking through to Browe or the TA31 before hand to get a feel of the eye relief and see if it is something I'm comfortable with. If I can't use that short eye relief then I'll go with the TA11

Its not like the guy decided hey I want to make a better scope so I'll quit my good paying job to bring the market this scope. While I'm at it, im going to steal 90% of the design and make it just like an ACOG, but since I can't get tritium, its going to be powered by a LED.

If Trijicon was really that concerned about foriegn exports (ITAR and Nuclear reglatory compliance) they would have came out with their LED acog back then.

More like Trijicon decided to come out with the LED to put Browne out of business for stealing its design (which is pretty fucking low on browne).

That one main thing I like about the Browe is the light sensing technology.

How true it is I'm not sure but was informed by a Browe reseller/distributor who deals direct with Brian that Trijicon/Brian Browe constantly received feedback from .gov/.mil operators about changes/improvements they wanted to see on ACOG's which Trijicon wouldn't invest in developing/making because they already had .gov contracts locked up regardless if they redeveloped/improved the ACOG so Brian left Trijicon and created Browe to make a newer version of the ACOG with some of these changes.

Personally, I have run my Browe alongside many ACOG's through in both outdoor full sunlight, coming from indoors, dark to bright sunlight, cqb, out to 700yds and the light sensor on the Browe was light years better than the ACOG in this aspect. .gov guys that asked to run my Browe and test it out all loved the BCO, its auto light sensor and crystal clear glass. The eye relief issue is not really an issue for me at all. I have the Browe BCO in both 5.56 and 7.62x39 and would buy another one if I was in the market for that type of optic over the ACOG for the above noted reasons.

To answer an above question, shooting at CQB distances is extremely easy with the Browe. Put the chevron center mass from 3yds to 100yds and pull the trigger for quick, accurate hits every time.

Some may not like the Browe but I am very happy with mine and chose it over the ACOG. Everyone that has got behind my Browe was very impressed with it, most specifically the auto light sensor. It also has 10 brightness settings that you can set a specific brightness that will always stay on that setting with the auto sensor disabled. I always use the auto light sensor.

Last edited:
Reactions: YetterIsBetter
How true it is I'm not sure but was informed by a Browe reseller/distributor who deals direct with Brian that Trijicon/Brian Browe constantly received feedback from .gov/.mil operators about changes/improvements they wanted to see on ACOG's which Trijicon wouldn't invest in developing/making because they already had .gov contracts locked up regardless if they redeveloped/improved the ACOG so Brian left Trijicon and created Browe to make a newer version of the ACOG with some of these changes.

Personally, I have run my Browe alongside many ACOG's through in both outdoor full sunlight, coming from indoors, dark to bright sunlight, cqb, out to 700yds and the light sensor on the Browe was light years better than the ACOG in this aspect. .gov guys that asked to run my Browe and test it out all loved the BCO, its auto light sensor and crystal clear glass. The eye relief issue is not really an issue for me at all. I have the Browe BCO in both 5.56 and 7.62x39 and would buy another one if I was in the market for that type of optic over the ACOG for the above noted reasons.

To answer an above question, shooting at CQB distances is extremely easy with the Browe. Put the chevron center mass from 3yds to 100yds and pull the trigger for quick, accurate hits every time.

Some may not like the Browe but I am very happy with mine and chose it over the ACOG. Everyone that has got behind my Browe was very impressed with it, most specifically the auto light sensor. It also has 10 brightness settings that you can set a specific brightness that will always stay on that setting with the auto sensor disabled. I always use the auto light sensor.

And when have u EVER heard a reseller/dist bad mouth products they sell. Hell you see it here on the Hide all the time. Guys with orange tags pushing shitty products and reccomending them when they are clearly POS.

The ONLY thing the Browe had going for it over the ACOG was that it had no tritium. This only mattered if you were trying to equip foriegn nations or entities that are not allowed to recieve tritium products. Its a blatent rip off, and honestly its pathetic.

He leaves a company, takes THEIR design, tweaks it and sells it. He even stole their reticles. What I don't understand , is how he has not been sued into obvlivion. Must have some dirt on someone or leverage. No one lets their design be stolen and does nothing about it.

Why would anyone pay the same money for a shitty rippof from a company that probally wont be around in 5 years when your little light sensor dodad shits the bed? Oh your batteries died, go grab a flashlight.

And when have u EVER heard a reseller/dist bad mouth products they sell. Hell you see it here on the Hide all the time. Guys with orange tags pushing shitty products and reccomending them when they are clearly POS.

The ONLY thing the Browe had going for it over the ACOG was that it had no tritium. This only mattered if you were trying to equip foriegn nations or entities that are not allowed to recieve tritium products. Its a blatent rip off, and honestly its pathetic.

He leaves a company, takes THEIR design, tweaks it and sells it. He even stole their reticles. What I don't understand , is how he has not been sued into obvlivion. Must have some dirt on someone or leverage. No one lets their design be stolen and does nothing about it.

Why would anyone pay the same money for a shitty rippof from a company that probally wont be around in 5 years when your little light sensor dodad shits the bed? Oh your batteries died, go grab a flashlight.

Look I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you which seems to happen in any thread someone has different information or a different opinion.

Bottom line is you may be unhappy or disagree with Brian starting Browe but the BCO is far from a shitty optic. Might not suite everyones needs but is an well made optic. I know many that own them and I haven't heard of a single issue with the Browe BCO's. I've been running the same Surefire battery it came with 2 years ago without issue. You made a good point though, if he stole the ACOG design as you say why hasn't he been sued or shut down? Well maybe its because he helped design the ACOG in the first place and must have been smart enough to put together a great employment contract in case the day came when it was time to leave Trijicon.

Here's some more info about the Browe BCO that the ACOG doesn't have

The BCO has been designed with future improvements in mind. The is a sealed utility port at the backside of the battery housing which can be used to update the operating firmware or customize the existing program, or to attach remote pressure pad switch. What’s even more interesting is that this port can also be used to import or export power meaning that accessories such as lasers or mini red dots could be powered from the BCO battery. Since it’s also capable of importing power, it can run on an external power source such as powered rail.

Additionally, it boasts an average battery life of 2000 hours (at least 775 on max) partically due to the Vibration Motion Sensor which places the BCO in SLEEP mode if motion is not detected for two hours.

Last edited:
The question is, why would you need it?

Its a gimmick and its for foriegn military sales who CANNOT by law be exported radioactive material (no matter the ammout). Why would anyone want a battery and electronics that are 1000% times more prone to failure then mechanical/chemical.

It is a fix powered optic with a battery illumination. How does it even remotley justify the price? Atleast with an ACOG you are getting pedigree as one of the finest combat optics ever made along with technology that does not require a battery, or electronics or other shit that fails when murphy comes calling. Wait untill someone decides to put an alkaline battery in there and it corrodes and destroys the optic. Have fun with your $1200 paperweight. One of the reasons the ACOG costs what it does, is becaucse of the tritium and the licencing/facilities/trasportation/material and the fact that its a key componet in the manufacture of nuclear weapons. About 8 years ago it was $30K per gram. It's probally doubled in cost by now.

I'm not getting into a pissing match, just pointing out what should be obvious to anyone with a bit of thinking ability. Its an overpriced rippof with gimmick features. If you want to justify your purchases after the fact cool, but lets call a spade a spade and stop pretending like this is something it is not.

Last edited:
Your ignoring the advantages of the Browe over the ACOG. Take an ACOG from dark environment to bright light (outside) then do it with the Browe and tell me the huge difference and who wins hands down. Might not matter in your book but it does to me and the other .mil/.gov guys using it.

Also, Tritium doesnt last forever. You have to send yours back to Trijicon to have it replaced. I just replace a $5 battery battery every 24-30 months.

Last edited:
Really, what other .mil/.govs are using it?

If they ACTUALY were allowed to have ACOGS, you think they would still choose the Browe.

ACOGS work great, and people have been putting tape or some rubber tube over the fiber forever.... But guess what, its there where you need it.

Tritium has a half life of 10 years. Its usable even after the trituim is no longer visable (20+ years).....

You going to be using the same optic in 20 years? right..................... Even if you are, you can send it back to Trijicon and they will recharge it. Within 15 years it will be free. After that, they will tear it down, rebuild the optic and recharge the trium for like $300 bucks.

That is long after the electronics in your fail (probally 15 years after) and it is not longer supported beacuse the company went out of business.

Trijicon charges over $500 to recharge tritium in acogs... no thanks

I used a TA31 in Iraq.

The Browe BCO is better than the ACOG TA31 in every way.

I used a TA31 in Iraq.

Actualy they usualy do it for free. Ive heard people quoted those numbers, but never seen anyone who paid it. Ive heard numbers closer to $200-300 if it was not covered under warranty.

Also, we aint talking about the TA31, its an obsolete optic. The TA11 and especialy the TA33 are much better with the eye relief.

What about the Acog did you not like? curious.

Still waiting to hear which mil units or governments are running the BCO.............

Actualy they usualy do it for free. Ive heard people quoted those numbers, but never seen anyone who paid it. Ive heard numbers closer to $200-300 if it was not covered under warranty.

Also, we aint talking about the TA31, its an obsolete optic. The TA11 and especialy the TA33 are much better with the eye relief.

What about the Acog did you not like? curious.

Still waiting to hear which mil units or governments are running the BCO.............

I trained with an SWCC member last year who picked one up after training with mine and falling in love with it and trained with a group from an east coast SWAT team using it. I've been told there are others using it as well but those are the ones I have specifically trained with.

An I agree, the Browe BCO is a superior optic to the ACOG.

Cobracutter, have you ever even seen, looked through or trained with an Browe BCO? I bet it would win you over to if you actually had one to play with. Every person I know that picked one up loved it and wanted to take it home.

Last edited:
I trained with an SWCC member last year who picked one up after training with mine and falling in love with it and trained with a group from an east coast SWAT team using it. I've been told there are others using it as well but those are the ones I have specifically trained with.

An I agree, the Browe BCO is a superior optic to the ACOG.

Cobracutter, have you ever even seen, looked through or trained with an Browe BCO? I bet it would win you over to if you actually had one to play with. Every person I know that picked one up loved it and wanted to take it home.

So a random boat guy and some no named "swat" team uses them? Do I need to explain how unimpressive this sounds?

I shot two of them about a year ago down at Quanitco. One on a Recee and one on some SBR abomination an aquaintance built. It was ugly, the glass was clear and the mount sucked. I told him the same thing I told you, a fool and his money soon parted.

You only choose to believe what you want to believe, and conviently ignore everything else. I have already stated why the ACOG is a much better choice today and 10 years down the road. It's your money do what you want, but this is a ACOG vs BCO thread so don't blow smoke up the OP.

I think Cobracutter is a paid by Trijicon to bash other optics.

Easy money. How do I apply?

Yea, I'm paid by HK, Glock, KAC, Khales, Bushnell, BCM, Eotech and every other company I support.

It just a coincidence they are some of the leaders in their industry.........weird huh?

So a random boat guy and some no named "swat" team uses them? Do I need to explain how unimpressive this sounds?

I shot two of them about a year ago down at Quanitco. One on a Recee and one on some SBR abomination an aquaintance built. It was ugly, the glass was clear and the mount sucked. I told him the same thing I told you, a fool and his money soon parted.

You only choose to believe what you want to believe, and conviently ignore everything else. I have already stated why the ACOG is a much better choice today and 10 years down the road. It's your money do what you want, but this is a ACOG vs BCO thread so don't blow smoke up the OP.
First off I never raved how .mil/ .gov was using the Browe. I simply said the guys using them love them and you insisted I name them. Never said it was impressive or an entire SF unit was using them.

Which mount sucked? The A.R.M.S. or the Larue?

Last edited:
Both ARMS and Larue are shitty mounts.

ARMS is 100 times worse, but Larue has it's own issues.

Damn didn't think this thread would blow up like this! lol

I used a TA31 in Iraq.

What didn't you like about the TA31/ACOG? Just the eye relief?

Ok, why? or are you trolling?

Feel free to search out why, It gets old explaining the same stuff a dozen times to people who are ignorant of the industry/products or won't do their own research. Its been beaten to death all over the forums.

Feel free to search out why, It gets old explaining the same stuff a dozen times to people who are ignorant of the industry/products or won't do their own research. Its been beaten to death all over the forums.

Why dont you point me to what you want me to read. You can just say, 'It sucks' then not back it up with and reference or experience.

How true it is I'm not sure but was informed by a Browe reseller/distributor who deals direct with Brian that Trijicon/Brian Browe constantly received feedback from .gov/.mil operators about changes/improvements they wanted to see on ACOG's which Trijicon wouldn't invest in developing/making because they already had .gov contracts locked up regardless if they redeveloped/improved the ACOG so Brian left Trijicon and created Browe to make a newer version of the ACOG with some of these changes...

So… the feedback they got was: “I don’t mind the short eye relief but I really wish I could stick a battery in this thing…” ? If that were true why on earth didn't he address the single biggest complaint about the 4x ACOGs (not to beat a dead horse, but... eye relief)??? I'm gonna have to call reseller BS on that one! (was that an oxymoron?)

Last edited:
Deployed with an ACOG and it was good kit... Owned a Browe BSO with a 300Blkout reticle and it was good kit... Both preformed exactly as expected and equally to each other. Can't go wrong with either it's all about preference. BTW, the ARMS mount on the the BSO was rock solid and simple to use. Ignore the trolls because unfortunately they can't be banned for their ignorance and fan boy tendencies.

If that were true why on earth didn't he address the single biggest complaint about the 4x ACOGs (not to beat a dead horse, but... eye relief)??? I'm gonna have to call reseller BS on that one! (was that an oxymoron?)

I read he did it to comply with military specs for night vision devises

Deployed with an ACOG and it was good kit... Owned a Browe BSO with a 300Blkout reticle and it was good kit... Both preformed exactly as expected and equally to each other. Can't go wrong with either it's all about preference. BTW, the ARMS mount on the the BSO was rock solid and simple to use. Ignore the trolls because unfortunately they can't be banned for their ignorance and fan boy tendencies.

If you could only have one, which would it be?

Unfortunately for me, there isn't a Browe dealer near me, so the closest I can come to is trying a TA31 to get a feel for the eye relief.

So… the feedback they got was: “I don’t mind the short eye relief but I really wish I could stick a battery in this thing…” ? If that were true why on earth didn't he address the single biggest complaint about the 4x ACOGs (not to beat a dead horse, but... eye relief)??? I'm gonna have to call reseller BS on that one! (was that an oxymoron?)

Its hard when you steal the design, looks like he wasnt smart enough to get the eye relief of the TA11 and TA33.

You really want to turn this debate into why ARMS are the absolute biggest piece of garbage in the history of QD mounts?

If so, Go on over to tacticalrifles.net and get you a 1000yard .1MOA gun.

Probably the ACOG just because they are often on sale/discounted at random internet shops and probably easier to sell used(if needed) because they are well known...

Why dont you point me to what you want me to read. You can just say, 'It sucks' then not back it up with and reference or experience.

Maybe if you say, google larue mount issues or cobracutter + larue mounts or any modicum of effort on your part would yield what your looking for.

It gets old spoon feeding the newbies every week.

You really want to turn this debate into why ARMS are the absolute biggest piece of garbage in the history of QD mounts?

If so, Go on over to tacticalrifles.net and get you a 1000yard .1MOA gun.

Shut up and go away... I've been on here long enough to know that you are a man child and the only thing you spew is negative bullshit.

Shut up and go away... I've been on here long enough to know that you are a man child and the only thing you spew is negative bullshit.

This is the first time ive had any contact with him and with in about 5 minutes of searching his post history i came to the conclusion that he is indeed a man child and basically just wants to argue and not provide any credible evidence to back up anything he has to say. CC you are a tool. Either learn to share qualitative knowledge with the gun community or STFU.

Probably the ACOG just because they are often on sale/discounted at random internet shops and probably easier to sell used(if needed) because they are well known...

Never thought about resale. Thank you for that thought!

This is the first time ive had any contact with him and with in about 5 minutes of searching his post history i came to the conclusion that he is indeed a man child and basically just wants to argue and not provide any credible evidence to back up anything he has to say. CC you are a tool. Either learn to share qualitative knowledge with the gun community or STFU.

It has been shared. YOU are just to lazy to actually do your own research.

YOU are the new guy here. Bad products are going to get called out. If you want sunshine and sprinkles, go to mylittlepony.com

There are plenty of people who take my experience and advice and I get thanked almost everyday for it. I really could care less about those who will not listen to reason or not willing to learn.

Clearly not long enough. 95% of your posts are u buying or selling shit here, you contribute almost nothing to the technical forums.

Keep reading, you might learn something.

It has been shared. YOU are just to lazy to actually do your own research.

YOU are the new guy here. Bad products are going to get called out. If you want sunshine and sprinkles, go to mylittlepony.com

There are plenty of people who take my experience and advice and I get thanked almost everyday for it. I really could care less about those who will not listen to reason or not willing to learn.

HAHAHAHA, Ok, Sure thing slick!

Meh...Cobracutters main mission is to troll the internet.
Just about everything he posts isnt fact...just mearly an opinion with a gun to your head.

If she was smart...given her 'extensive' research and knowledge about all things guns and gun accessories, she would start her own business to fix everybody else's problems.

I swear I think Cobracutter is a chick...you can't argue with a chick...because they're always 'right' and your always wrong.

When you get pulled out of your job and assigned to consult/work on weapons while collecting a check from the fed, then come talk to me. You have no idea.

I have access to just about every firearm or optic made in the last 500 years for military service, prototypes from some of the biggest names in gun history, or from commercial/military trials.

I don't really give a shit if u listen or care or not. Others do and they are the reason I post here. It's clowns like you that keep most of the people from the industry from making accounts and joining this community.

Last edited:
Clearly not long enough. 95% of your posts are u buying or selling shit here, you contribute almost nothing to the technical forums.

Keep reading, you might learn something.

I've sold like 4-5 things and listed like 10 things. Go away troll.

I've sold like 4-5 things and listed like 10 things. Go away troll.

Makes me wonder why cobracutter has been banned from multiple sites....

Hows that TA31F w/ LaRue mount, cobracutter? Oh never mind, you stood the seller up and never sent payment.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder why cobracutter has been banned from multiple sites....

Hows that TA31F w/ LaRue mount, cobracutter? Oh never mind, you stood the seller up and never sent payment.

Cobracutter would never buy such a piece of shit quick release mount. I dont believe it!

I used to play paintball alot when I was younger...I remember a thread on a popular forum about a "cobracutter" threatening a 15 yr old kid about a cheap barrel for a paintball gun that was not included in the sale..
This "cobracutter" threatened to report this 15 y/o kid to police over a cheap part that wasn't in the sale, and the threatened to cause harm to the kid and his family.

Are you the same guy?
That "cobracutter" and you, have very similar writing styles, and are both in the same geographical region...

If so, you have issues, man

Last edited:
LOL one side of a story from 10 years ago.... I would ask you who actually made mounts during that time period, but you wouldn't have a clue.

I own a bunch of Larue mounts. For some shit, they are the only game in town. For anything actually requiring an optic or laser to zero to a gun, there are pretty low on the totem pole.

Please tell me again how the BCO is going to take over the ACOG market..............or are u just sticking your head into threads you have ZERO relevant experience with............Seems familiar.

LOL one side of a story from 10 years ago.... I would ask you who actually made mounts during that time period, but you wouldn't have a clue.

I own a bunch of Larue mounts. For some shit, they are the only game in town. For anything actually requiring an optic or laser to zero to a gun, there are pretty low on the totem pole.

Please tell me again how the BCO is going to take over the ACOG market..............or are u just sticking your head into threads you have ZERO relevant experience with............Seems familiar.

The exact same thing could be said about you....in almost every thread your in, as nothing you post really doesn't have any supportive facts.

And I didn't see EXACT reasons you had gripes with either company, mind pointing me to the post?